Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Lost.

It felt weird having people follow me, I mean common, I was just the daughter of a record producer NOT Paris Hilton.

Sophia! Sophia! Over here, look this way baby! was all I could hear the paparazzi yell as I ducked, walking across LAX. I hate L.A. It was loud, intrusive, sleazy and overrated but it’s my home. My dad’s company is based here, and seeing as I am his only child, biological anyways, he wanted me to take over his business.

I continued across the parking lot until I reached a cab. I put my things into the trunk with the help of the driver and climbed into the cab as gracefully as possible considering I was in a skirt and I did NOT want to be the headlining joke of TMZ for the week considering the sides of my purple lace bra were showing from my low sleeves of my tank top. This outfit was a TMZ disaster waiting to happen.

The paparazzi kept calling my name as I shut the door of the cab and pulled out my ringing blackberry. I looked out the window and gave a small smile to the cameras. I was a timid person so needless to say being harassed the paparazzi made me extremely uncomfortable but at the same time I didn’t want people to think I was one of those girls who thought they were better than everyone; so I waved.

‘Honey, where are you?’ my father spoke. I propped up my blackberry with my shoulder and held it to the side of my face as my hands dug through my purse to find my sunglasses.

‘I just got out of LAX’ I mumbled into the phone.

‘Ohh...’ he trailed off rather unpleased.

‘Sorry dad, my flight was delayed and I got held up again.’ I apologized.

‘It’s alright Sophie. I hate doing this to you but I need you in the studio today.’

‘Oh- umm alright dad, when?’ I asked looking at my ipod for the time after putting on my sunglasses.

‘Would you hate me if I said now?’

‘No dad, I wouldn’t hate you’ I chuckled. ‘I’ll just drop my things off at home then go straight there’

‘Thank you sweetheart, you’re a life saver.’ he said genuinely.

‘Its what I do, see you in about an hour.’ I said before hanging up as the driver finished pulling out of the terminal.

‘Miss Bendeth, where to?’ He asked.

----------

I opened the door to my condo and dropped my luggage in the den putting my keys on the table along with my purse, sunglasses and latte which I stopped to get before going home. I needed caffeine; I needed it badly. I let out a sigh and quickly grabbed my luggage dragging it to my room upstairs. My condo wasn’t too big but for one person it seemed like it. The first floor was where the kitchen, den/living room, dining room, laundry room, bathroom and guest room were. The second floor was just my bed room with its own bathroom. Nothing too fancy. I set my luggage beside the base of my bed and turned to the bathroom. I probably looked hideous after the plane ride from France where I visited my grandmother for a couple weeks. I looked in the mirror staring at my dark brown locks and make-up free face. Not as bad as I thought. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and let my short side bangs fall loose above my green eyes. I quickly washed my face and applied some mascara, blush and lip balm before heading back downstairs. I grabbed my purse, keys, blackberry, sunglasses and of course latte. I locked up jumped into my black Lexus LSHybrid and sped off to the studio.

----------

I parked in my usual spot and got out, if there was one thing about L.A that I missed it was the always warm weather. I straightened out my skirt and made my way inside. I greeted the secretaries and walked down the hall to my office to check the recording schedule. I opened my door, threw my purse onto my desk and sipped the last bit of my latte while checking the schedule.

‘Hmmmm, so I guess All Time Low in studio B2.’ I mumbled to myself.

I threw out my latte and grabbed my pass, keys and blackberry. I locked my office and walked down another hall. I heard my heels clacking against the wooden floors but echoed by a soft shuffle faintly behind me. I stopped and so did the shuffling. I turned around and there was the most adorable little girl hiding behind the corner of the corridor and peaking her head out at me. She looked about two and a half, definitely no older than three. I looked around and noticed it was just her and I, she was probably lost in all these hallways and corridors. Poor Baby. I walked back to her and crouched down to her level so we were about the same height.

‘Hi sweetheart, what’s your name?’ I smiled.

‘Hannah.’ She said quietly.

‘Hi Hannah, I’m Sophia.’ I smiled again hoping to make her feel comfortable. ‘Are you lost?’

She simply nodded and wiped a couple tears from her eyes.

‘Awe don’t cry sweetheart, how about I get you some ice cream and help you find your parents, okay? How does that sound?’ I tried.

She smiled at me and nodded.

I stood up and she lifted her arms signaling she wanted to be picked up. I picked her up and propped her up on my hip while she wrapped her arms aound my neck. Instead of going to into studio B2 to find my dad, I went to the front of the office and told the secretaries I’d be back in a minute. I took Hannah to the Pinkberry beside the studio and let her order whatever she wanted.

----------

ALEX P.O.V:

‘I don’t think that part sounds right, can I try it again?’ I commented on a part that I was playing. Squire and Bendeth nodded and Bendeth left the room. I was just about to start singing when Jack popped into the control room looking frantic and yelling to everyone in the control room. I looked on quizzically wondering what all the panic was about.

Rian, Zack and Matt ran out of the control room and into the hallway. Jack kept yelling at Squire and he looked at me then back at Jack before turning on the mic to let me know what the hell was going on.

‘Ok, so don’t freak out...’ Squire started. ‘but Hannah’s not in the lounge anymore.’

‘WHAT?!’ I yelled ripping off the headphones and guitar.

----------
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. I started it on quizilla as lalalalies, but I heard mibba is better. (;

Links:
Sophia Annalynne Bendeth
Sophia's outfit
The den
Sophia's room