Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Mystery Girl.

I walked back into the studio with Hannah holding my hand while licking her raspberry Pinkberry. I held her hand and continued towards studio B2, since my dad was probably going to kill me for taking so long.Halfway down the hall I saw my dad walking my way.
‘Sophie! what took you so long...’ he trailed off when he saw Hannah behind me licking her Pinkberry.
‘Sorry dad’ I apologized. He gave me a small smile at Hannah signaling it was okay.

‘Look sweetheart, I need to go to the New York studio for a couple days, I need you to work with Matt with while I’m gone.’

‘No problem dad, when are you leaving?’

‘Now.’ He kissed my head and softly ruffled Hannah’s hair.

‘Bye Mr. Bendeth’ Hannah smiled and he said bye back politely.

‘Have a safe trip dad’

Hannah and I kept continued down the long halls when I heard someone running behind us calling Hannah’s name.

‘Uncle Jack!’ she squealed.

‘Hannah-banana!’ he cooed as he picked her up holding her on his hip. ‘Everyone has been looking for you’ He said tapping her nose playfully with his finger.

‘Sorry Uncle Jack, but I made a new friend’ she said gesturing towards me.
I locked eyes with ‘Jack’ and gave him a small smile.

‘Uncle Jack, this is Sophia’

‘Hi’ I said softly. ‘Sorry she worried you, I found her in the hall so I bought her frozen yogurt since she was upset. I hope that’s okay.’

‘... don’t worry about it, and thanks’ Jack said smiling.

‘I have to get to work, maybe I’ll see you later Hannah’I smiled. ‘Nice meeting you Jack’

‘You too’

‘Bye Sophia!’ Hannah pushed off of Jack and hugged my leg before I could leave. She let go of my leg then spread out her arms telling me she wanted me to pick her up, or to give her a hug. I crouched down and she gave me hug. She giggled and pecked my cheek.

‘Bye sweetheart’ I smiled at her, she was just too cute. I got up walked down the hallway and waved.

I finally reached studio B2 and found Matt pacing around.

‘Squire are you okay?'

ALEX P.O.V:
I hit my head against the wall as Jack and Squire tried to calm me down. I am the worst father in the world! Hannah probably hates me.First I bring her to L.A on my first vacation from tour and make her sit in the lounge with the guys while I can’t be there with her, and now she’s lost. Worst father ever.

‘Dude don’t worry, she probably had to go to the bathroom and got lost on her way back. She’s probably sitting with the secretaries out front.’ Jack said nervously.

‘UGHHH’ I groaned banging my head against the wall again.

‘Let’s go look for her’ Jack continued.

Jack and I split up while Squire said he’d walk around the hall from the control room to the lounge incase Hannah comes back.
I ran down the hall calling Hannah’s name hoping she’d pop up and she was just playing hide-and-seek.
I groaned and continued walking around the halls. I found myself at what looked like the office area. I walked in circles until my Iphone buzzed in my pocket.
It was from Jack.

‘Found her (-:’

Thank God!
----------
‘Daddy stop it!’ Hannah giggled as I attacked her face with kisses.

‘Baby I’m sorry we left you! Tomorrow is our day off and we can do whatever you want, promise!’ I said giving her one last kiss.

‘Its okay daddy, I made a friend’

I gave Jack a questioning look, and he smirked asHannah continued.

‘She found me and bought me ice cream. Then Jack found us but she had to go back to work’ she smiled.

I put her down and she skipped in front of us when she saw Rian.

‘Only Hannah would find a friend when she gets lost’ I chucked and Jack did too.

‘Oh man you should have seen her! The girl who found Hannah I mean. She was so hot! I almost got a boner when she bent down to hug Hannah.’ Jack laughed.

‘What’s her name?’ I asked to humor Jack.

‘Dude, I wasn’t paying attention when she said it, I was too busy staring at her boobs. Fuck, she was so hot!’He continued.

We walked back to the studio rounding up all the guys.Hannah was playing with Rian in the lounge again and promised not to let her out of his sight.The entire time, Jack kept raving about the mystery girl who found Hannah. All I heard was how hot she was in her high heels, how nice her rack was, how she looked like a sexy secretary from a porno in her outfit, and how badly he wanted to fuck her. I haven’t heard Jack obsess over a girl like that in a long time, it made me curious as to who she was.

We walked back into the studio and I almost died when I saw the girl sitting next to Squire. She was flat out gorgeous.Her face was soft and her bright green eyes stood out against her pale complexion.Freckles dances lightly around her nose and the blush on her cheeks added color to her thin face.Her dark brown hair sat perfectly messy around her face. I couldn’t stop staring. She was perfect.She looked up and the corners of her pink lips perked up a little putting a shy smile on her face. She probably thought I was an idiot for staring but I couldn’t stop.

‘Hello again Jack’ she spoke.

I turned to him and he had a smile plastered across his face.Then it hit me, she was the mystery girl.No wonder Jack kept raving about her. I was snapped out of my little trance when I heard her again.

‘Hi, I’m Sophia Bendeth’ she said sticking her hand out for me to shake it.

‘Alex Gaskarth’ I breathed shaking her hand. ‘Pleasure’ I said afraid that if I spoke too much my voice would give out.

‘So now that Hannah is safe and with Rian, we should get back to work’ Squire said.

I only nodded, Sophia sat back down by the controls and crossed her legs making her skirt ride up a little bit.I tried my best to suppress the husky groan that was about to escape my mouth.This was going to be a long day.