Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Broken.

ALEX P.O.V:

There in the doorway stood Sophia in nothing but a loose grey tank top and her black boy short underwear. Her pink floral printed bra shone through the thin material of the tank top and the low cuts on the sleeves and front of her tank were definitely no aid in covering her overly exposed body.

“Alex!” Sophia squealed jumping on me, wrapping her legs around my torso so she was straddling my waist.

“You’re home!” She slurred. Her delicate hands cupping my face as she leaned in and left a trail of kisses across my face. Needless to say I was confused, that was until I noticed the half empty bottles of Jägermeister and Captain Morgan sitting on the counter. Open.

“Soph?” I questioned, heat rushing to my face from feeling the mix of her soft skin and the cotton fabric of her boy shorts in my hands as I placed them under her scantily clad butt to keep her from falling.

“I thought, you weren’t going to come back.” She giggled, pausing in between every couple of words to place small kisses all over my face. “I thought, you’d be with Jenna.”

“Why?” I asked carefully trying to close the door, carrying Sophia towards the sofa.

“She’s so pretty. With her blonde hair, skinny frame. She looks like a model, no wonder you dated her. She even has big boobs. Hers might even be about the same size as mine. And I’m sure she’s a nice person... well apart from abandoning her kid and stealing peoples boyfriends.” Sophia slurred as she rambled causing me to laugh a bit as I set us both on the couch. Her legs never leaving my waist as she continued to straddle me.

“Love, what happened to your clothes?”

“They’re on the floor.” She responded in a ‘duh’ tone. “It got really hot all of a sudden so I took them off.”

“How much did you drink, love?” I asked to a) try and figure out what happened, and b) keep myself preoccupied from doing all the things Iwanted could think of with a barely clothed Sophia in front of me.

“Well...” She thought while unlocking her arms from my neck to play with the collar of my leather jacket, slowly pulling it off for me. “I don’t know; the Jäger was full when I got home... and the Captain was almost full. I don’t really remember how much I had. I was upset, and Lana would always crack open the two whenever she came over after a break up. She says getting drunk always helps. And since I was sad, I thought it would make me feel better so I started drinking from the bottle. Jäger tastes funny when you don’t mix it...”

Sophia continued to slur her incoherent rambles as I tried to focus on anything but scantily clad body perched on my lap toying with me. Her pink bra shining through her barely there tank top and the alcohol on her breath making it almost impossible to resist her. I watched as her head would lull back every so often with her eyes shut tight as she recalled fragments of her story. It was like everything was on mute and all I could hear was the sound of my heart rate increasing, and my breathing becoming shallow as I tried my best not to pull her under me. I snapped back into reality when Sophia re-adjusted herself before stumbling towards the kitchen table where the Jäger and Captain were waiting for her. I jumped up off the couch and squeezed in between Sophia and the counter, pushing the drinks across the counter out of her reach.

“I think that’s enough Capt’n and Jägermeister...”

“Awe, just a little bit more?” She pouted causing me to laugh slightly.

“Sorry love.” I told her resting my hands on her hips to keep her up right. “I think you’ve had enough for the night.”

“But its so yummy... Ugh, kay fine. But now I’m all hot- why is it so hot in here?” She complained fumbling with her tank top trying to take it off. Sophia started pulling up her tank top causing my eyes bulged as it took me a second or two to realize I should stop her.

“Woah, there. I think you should probably leave that on, love.”

“But its so hot.” She tried again, my hands now holding hers in attempts of stopping her.

“How about some cold water instead? That should cool you down.” I improvised thinking of ways to sober her up before she teased me even more without realizing it.

“Mmmmkay.” Sophia grinned widely, now swinging our conjoined hands while I led her to the fridge.

I detached our hands and lifted her up onto the countertop so she would be easier to take care of, and pulled a bottle of fiji water from the fridge. She chugged the water, finishing the bottle in one shot. Sophia began to swing her legs on the counter and grin like the cheshire cat.

“You’re cute.” She blurted out.

“Thank you?” I laughed not entire sure how to respond.

“You are.” She continued to slur as she stumbling towards the island parallel to the counter she was sitting on seconds ago, to where I was currently located.

“You’re just, so cute.” She stopped as her arms weaved their way around my neck pulling herself closer. At this point I was paralyzed. What was Sophia doing?

“It drives me crazy sometimes.” She whispered her confession, closing the gap between us. Her delicate fingers curling the ends of my hair. Her lips sending shivers down my spine as she placed a kiss in the hollow by my ear, just beneath my jaw. She was the one driving me crazy.

Against all better judgment, I didn’t stop her. My hands once at my side, now trailing up her thighs to rest at her hips. She continued to trail kisses across my jawline. Each kiss clouding all rationale, and quickly weakening the last bit of restraint I had. I couldn’t take her toying any longer. My restrain, officially broken.

I swiftly picked her up, my hands holding her up by her hips before fixing themselves to a familiar position under her boy short covered butt. Sophia’s arms automatically locked around my neck, while her legs found themselves around my waist once again as I led the two of us through her condo. I couldn’t stop myself, the taste of her flesh was enticing as my lips found themselves attached to various places on Sophia’s neck. I placed kisses across her neck searching, for her weak spot. Her head lulled back, making it clear I was getting closer. I set Sophia down on her bed not far behind as I climbed on top of her re-attaching my lips to neck, continuing my search.

My hands traced her figure, resting on her hips rubbing circles into her soft skin. Her dainty hands entangled in my hair, while her head remained lulled back, eyes shut and her lips slightly parted. As my lips traveled to the hollow of her neck, just above her collarbone a small gasp escaped her mouth. It was barely audible but it was enough to let me know I found it. I started sucking on the spot earning frail moans from Sophia.

It wasn’t until I led my lips towards her mouth that I realized what I was doing. Sophia was drunk, not a little tipsy, but full on wrecked. She was more than half naked, and working on getting me there. Her hands were already working on unbuttoning the red flannel shirt I had on. I knew this was wrong and I was fully taking advantage of her, but something in me wouldn’t let me stop. Sophia had me completely mesmerized.

My lips continued to trail kisses until they were pressed to the corner of her lips. I was about to press my lips on their new destination, one that I had dodged many times before, but was stopped instantly when I heard her quietly moan my name. Like a switch, I snapped out of the daze I was under.

I pulled back, still hovering over Sophia as I looked down at her. Her hands stopped unbuttoning my shirt, and made their way back to my hair, playing with it mindlessly. What am I doing?! Sophia trusts me, and what do I do; I start kissing her the second she’s wasted and lead her back to her room. She was drunk, and here I was taking full advantage of her. Fuck! What kind of friend am I? I promised myself after Jenna, this wouldn’t happen again, especially now that I was sober instead of my drunken teenage state three years ago.

"Alex?" She breathed, her eyes still closed, as if she was in a dream state.

It took all I had left in me to untangle Sophia’s hands from my hair and place them by her sides, climbing off of her. Her body remained on the bed in a slouched position, and I pulled the comforters over her legs before readjusting her body to a safe position and fully pulling them over her.

“Thank you Alex.” Sophia said breathlessly, most likely referring to the fact that I tucked her into bed as if nothing happened. I buttoned up my shirt as I made my way to the reading seat she had in the corner of her room- across from her bed, to sleep in.

“I love you.” She breathed carelessly as she snuggled into her sheets.

“...I love you too.” I sighed, knowing she had no idea how much I honestly did mean that, and how sorry I was for what happened tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh, so I hope you girlies are happy!
You got yourselves an update, a sexy one at that... and I tried to make it snappy.
I think it makes sense that I split Alex's part in two since the moods clashed.

But here comes the bad news.
On Thursday I'm going out of town for about... 5 day. Which means I probably won't be able to update due to the fact that I won't have internet connection. I might get lucky and have some, but I don't know. So, in advance I'm sorry! D;

I'll try to get one out before I leave but I'm not making any promises!

ILY girlies, please don't be hate me.

Links:
Sophia's attire
Sophia's room