Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Push.

Sophia’s breath hitched in her throat and she swallowed hard, coming back into reality. Alex watched her every move, now his senses keen to any motion she made, analyzing her body language. Sophia’s pulse began to increase, as she thought of something to say- anything really, just something to put an end to the staring contest the two were caught in.

“I missed you.” Sophia managed to breathe out timidly, breaking eye contact once her honest words were said. Her body began to de-frost as her head was hung down, her shoulders loosened up from their tense position and her hands started to play with the ends of his hair. Within moments, she unhooked her legs from Alex’s waist and was placed delicately on the ground. Her arms now looped loosely around Alex replacing the spot her legs were moments ago.

Alex’s lips were shut tight, pulled into a faint grin, still unaware of the intentions behind the kiss she had initiated. As he watched her, Alex now wanted nothing more than to have her lips on his again. The desire inside, the one driving him was overwhelming. Sophia had merely placed her lips on his for no longer than a minute, and Alex was going crazy. His hands that hadn’t left her sides since placing her on the ground, now began tracing circles on her hips, pulling on the fabric of her top every so often. The feeling in the pit of his stomach now beginning to consume him.

“... aren’t you- I mean.” Sophia began to ramble, the uncomfortableness of the situation getting the best of her.

“Say something. Please.” Sophia began to worry. Throughout Alex’s silence Sophia found herself thinking the worst. Thoughts fired off in her mind, the main ones concerned with whether or not she had just ruined their friendship by succumbing to her impulses.

Alex remained silent, continuing to rub Sophia’s hips a bit harder, pulling the fabric of her shirt a bit rougher. Her once neatly tucked in purple top, now wrinkled and hung messily yet, still tucked in. Alex continued to stare down at Sophia, soaking in her appearance after being away for too long. His grip became rougher as he noted her dark hair had lost an inch or two, but her long tendrils of messy curls still remained. His eyes flickered down from her head and now rested themselves on her ample cleavage peaking through the low neckline of her purple tank top. Being away from Sophia for as long as he was definitely took a tole on his hormones, seeing as he was rapidly losing his cool.

Sophia was quietly freaking out as she would occasionally look up at Alex, only for her eyes to be met with his hungry ones. Granted, hers could not decipher exactly what emotion was plainly displayed, but she knew she had seen it before. Alex had yet to say anything leaving Sophia to beckon him again, perhaps snap him out of the thought he seemed to be consumed while as his hands continued to maneuvered the fabric resting against her hips.

“Alex--” Sophia whispered, only to be cut off.

Just the sound of her voice calling his name was enough to set Alex off. He pushed his lips against hers in a similar fashion as hers did to his moments ago. Except his were rough, hungry and if Sophia could place the emotion, she’d know that was lust she was tasting on his lips. Sophia stumbled back from the force of the kiss, her lips now pushing back with an equal amount of force. Her hands instantly found themselves gripping his face pulling hers to his like she did moments ago, while his were now pulling the remaining purple material tucked into Sophia’s shorts out and slipping his hands under to feel her flesh on his calloused hands. Alex gripped her tightly, their bodies now pressing against each other as Alex began pushing Sophia backwards. Her legs hooking around his waist once again as Alex lead her towards the buses not too far from their current location.

Sophia dropped her Lanvin French designer purse on the dirt floor as soon as her back hit the back of a bus. Her mind had paused all thinking to consume one thought, and that was to hold Alex closer. Every inch of Sophia’s skin began to crawl as she felt he pushed her up again the bus, his hands slipping under her top a second time. She now favouring the feel of his calloused hands on her skin. Only his calloused hands that is. Sophia’s senses electric as Alex pulled away for a split second to muse against her lips.

“I want you so badly.” Sophia swore he said before his lips now met her skin. Sophia caught her breath as Alex’s lips trailed down her mouth, and worked their way along her neck sucking on her skin on a few occasions. She bit down on her lips avoiding the noises that were sure to escape them if she hadn’t, while her hands started tugged on Alex’s hair again.

Alex knew he was crossing a line with Sophia, one he wasn’t so sure he’d be able to draw again, but in that moment he could care less. Because at that time, all he cared about was the fact that his lips were trailing down Sophia’s neck, tasting her porcelain skin. “I. Want. You.” Alex murmured against Sophia’s skin. Each word interrupted by his lips momentarily on her skin. Alex heard a small whimper escape Sophia’s tightly pressed lips knowing he found the perfect spot on her neck. He continued to gnaw lightly on the skin just above the hollow of her left clavicle, receiving a few more moans from Sophia.

Alex!” Sophia managed to suppressed the volume a few times, hoping no one would hear her but only to feel Alex’s lips curl into a smirk while sucking on her skin. Sophia was never one for teasing, knowing full well that was exactly what Alex was doing at the moment. Her hands stopped pulling on his hair and gripped his face once again, pulling his lips back to her own. Their lips pushed roughly against each other as did their tongues once Alex worked his way inside her mouth.

Alex could feel himself wanting more of Sophia’s flesh as his hands began to push down the jean material of Sophia’s shorts, wanting them off. Alex also knew outside the buses at a music festival with thousands of kids running around was not the place for him to be all hot and heavy with Sophia. His lips broke part from hers earning a disapproving groan from Sophia to grab the bag she dropped earlier before fusing their lips together again. Her legs remained hooked around Alex making it easier for him to maneuver their bodies towards a new location, one Alex had in mind for quite some time.

Occupied with Sophia in his hands Alex tried to pull the bus door open so he could hold it with his foot letting the attached bodies onto the bus. With no hesitation from Sophia he worked his way through the cramped area. Not paying attention to anything Alex pulled the curtain away separating the kitchen area they just passed through and the lounge en route to the bunks. If it weren’t for Sophia’s hands holding Alex’s face to hers, and Alex’s hands pulling the cotton material of Sophia’s top so a good portion of her back was exposed, the two might, might have notice the other bodies in the room.

“Ehem.” A voice interrupted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay so one thing.
I don't appreciate rude messages dictating how I should write my own story, you know who you are. I don't appreciate them, and if you don't like HOW I write my own story than I am sorry but I am not forcing you to continue reading it, you are welcome stop at any time. I am not going to change my characters, the plot and HOW I write my stories for you. Sorry. ):

On that note. Ily everyone regardless! :3

And this is for Danielle, because I loveth her a lot. Now go write me some SBS woman! (;

Links:
Sophia's outfit