Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Evan.

After Ketchup we all went back to the studio and grabbed our belongings left behind calling it a day since Hannah was already asleep in Zack’s arms. We all parted our own ways and I said goodbye to the boys. As I drove home I replayed dinner in my head. I giggled to myself when I remembered Hannah asking me to be her mom. She’s so cute. I soon realized who were her parents? All the guys treat her like a daughter so I had no clue as to which one of the boys was her father. As for her mother, does she have one? But that’s probably a dumb question if Hannah was asking me to be hers. I stopped asking myself question and continued to drive home. I drove with light traffic since it was 8pm on a Monday night and no one was out at this time, the party scene doesn’t start until ten and after work rush hour ended a while ago.

I parked my car inside the garage and greeted the condo security guards as I made my way to mine. The second I stepped in the house I kicked off my heels and traded them in for slipper boots. I sloppily threw my purse on my reading couch across from my bed. I changed into my Pj's and went back downstairs to watch some TV while checking my e-mails. I sat with my MacBook on my lap and the latest episode of Gossip Girl playing in the background. I may be twenty but I still unbelievably amused by that show; its my guilty pleasure. I was checking e-mails and paying bills online when my home phone rang.

‘Hello?’

‘Babe! why didn’t you tell me you were back in town?! I saw the video of you on TMZ earlier’ a familiar voice rang into my ear. I sighed.

‘Sorry Evan, I got home and went straight to the office, I didn’t have time to call anyone.’

‘Ohh, well we should go out tonight and celebrate your homecoming.’ He said cheekily, and not the pleasant kind of cheeky. The arrogant kind. ‘I missed you.’

‘Evan... please no. I just got home and if I remember correctly you have a girlfriend.’ I said softly and as kindly as possible. Evan was my ex-boyfriend, we were together for a while but over a month ago, before my trip to France, we broke up.

‘Soph common, she was a mistake. I was drunk and it just kinda happened.’ He pushed.

‘Evan please, I’m tired and I already went out for dinner--’ I was cut off by him pleading again.

‘Babeeee, I’m sorry! How many times do I have to say it? Please can we just go out for dinner or lunch maybe- it doesn’t have to be today.’ He continued to bargain. I sighed, giving in.

‘Alright, lunch... tomorrow maybe?’ I replied trying to hide my frustration with him.

‘See you tomorrow babe! I’ll pick you up from work.’ and with that the phone line went dead. I sighed at the situation I had just got myself into. I finished responding to e-mails and paying bills and the episode of gossip girl I was watching came to an end. I closed my MacBook and yawned. I went up the stairs and prepared for bed. I crawled into bed setting my alarm and fell asleep quickly.

----------

ALEX P.O.V:

We stood outside the studio ready to part ways with Sophia and Squire. She gave sleeping Hannah a small kiss on the cheek and stroked Hannah’s feathery blonde hair out of her face. As Sophia was giving her goodbye to everyone Jack came up and gave her a hug. Sophia looked a bit shocked not knowing what to do so she lightly hugged him back patting his back. He gave a goofy smile and told her he was a hugging person. She giggled and the rest of the guys, myself included gave her hugs too thinking it was safe since Jack did. Sophia drove off with a wave and her sweet peach scent lingered among us.

‘FUCK!’ Jack basically yelled. We all snapped out heads towards him, but I was the only one who slapped him across the head for almost waking up Hannah.

‘Dude!’ Jack whimpered.

‘You’re gonna wake up Hannah!’ I scolded.

‘Sorry man, its just like, fuck, Sophia’s so hot! I totally got a boner-’ he admitted but was cut off by Squire.

‘Stop there! She’s like a little sister, wait till I’m gone to finish that sentence, please!’ he laughed shaking his head leaving to his car.

The rest of the guys just laughed and I took Hannah from Zack.

----------

We were back at the house and Jack engulfed himself in James Bond movies currently on the second one out of twenty-two. Rian was outside with the Friday Night Boys drinking and such. The guys promised me no drinking in the house if Hannah’s here. I sat upstairs on the edge of the bed and Hannah sleeping peacefully beside me. My phone rang for the forth time tonight, it was my mother, I just knew it. For the past three days we’ve been here she’s been calling at least two times a day to check up on Hannah. I know that Hannah is her only grand-child but for Christ's sake, I can take care of my own daughter. Yes, I am aware that I’m only twenty-one and raising a two year old would be tough, but I’ve been dealing, I just don’t get why everyone is on my case about this. Sophia must think I’m crazy to have a two year old daughter when I’m so young, but then again she hadn’t passed any judgement so far.

My thoughts trailed off as I watched Hannah sleep. Her small breathing was the only noise in the room. Blonde hair falling into her face and her little hands clenched into balls holding onto the thin fabric of the pillowcase as she laid on her side. I pushed her hair out of her face and got up; I went into the bathroom and prepared for bed. I was brushing my teeth when Hannah appeared at the frame of the door. She held her stuffed elephant and was sniffling. I cleaned my face quickly and picked her up.

‘whats wrong baby?’

‘... I had a bad dream’ she whimpered into my chest.

‘shhhh, its okay Han, I’m here’ I cooed. I brought her back to the bed and set her down snuggling beside her.

‘...daddy?’

‘yea baby?’

‘why don’t I have a mommy?’ She asked still sniffling a little bit. I think for the first time, my heart broke.

‘baby, I’m sorry- I don’t know’ I lied. I knew. I knew why she didn’t have a mother but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her.

‘I want a mommy.’ she mumbled before trailing off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I lied. THIS is the last chapter for the night. (;
I just couldn't resist.

Links:
Sophia's PJ's