Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Typical.

ALEX P.O.V:
“Alex?” The girl said walking cautiously closer. When her face hit the light from the street post, all my suspicions were correct. It was Sophia.

“what are you doing here?” She asked relieved.

“I went out with some of the guys but they ditched me so I’m going home.” I chuckled.

“That’s too bad,” She frowned. “Are you waiting for a cab too?”

“yea- I just got out here”

“mmm” she replied shivering more, running her hands up and down her arms faster in hopes of keeping warm. I stepped closer to her, invading her personal space and wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer towards me.

“Al-”

“You looked cold, just stay close to me.”

“Thank you.” I heard her smile. I kept my arms securely around her tiny frame as she buried herself further into my chest. She may have been wearing heals but her head barely reached my nose. She felt so right in my arms and with how close we were my lips were planted on the top of forehead. Sophia felt so good in my arms, like she was supposed to be there. But then again, I was a little biased since I wanted her so badly. But despite my bias, I couldn’t deny that we fit together... perfectly. We stood like that for a while until a cab finally showed up. In my opinion, that moment didn’t last long enough.

“I’ll see you Monday.” I said directing her to the cab.

“Alex, what are you doing? This is your cab.”

“I’m being a gentleman, now go you’re going to catch a cold.” I was about to close the door for her when she tugged me arm,

“Well thank you, but this is silly, get in, we can share a cab.” she giggled.

I obliged and sat next to her. We gave our respective addresses and were on our way home. We were on our way to her condo first and she laid back into the seat falling asleep. By the time we got to Sophia’s condo she was fully asleep, her head lulled back against the edge of the seat and her body slightly leaning freely against the seat. I didn’t have the heart to wake her up so I paid for her ride and asked the cab to give me a few minutes to get her inside. I went around the cab and picked her up gently, I carried her in my arms trying not to wake her. I gave a small smile to the security guards and Sophia stirred a bit. They gave me a suspicious look but nodded when they spotted Sophia. She didn’t move much, her eyes barely open. I brought her to the door of her condo remembering the number from the address given earlier.

“Sophia, where are your keys?” I asked her as softly as possible.

“mmmm... bag” mumbled barely awake.

“Soph, where’s your bag?”

“with Evan” she whispered nonchalantly, as if he was here with us.

“Evan’s not here, so I’m going to take you home okay?” and with that she snuggled back into my chest. I carried her back into the cab, her never leaving my arms before then. I gently placed her back in the cab and we went back to my place.

----------

It was passed 3am when I tried to sneak Sophia and I into the house. I continued to carry her up the stairs and placed her on my bed next to Hannah. I went into my drawers and grabbed the biggest shirt I could find to put over Sophia. I slipped off her heels then I propped her up and tried my best not to wake her up as I unzipped the back of her dress. I felt like I was taking advantage of her since she was unconscious and I was basically stripping her so I pulled the tee over her before I took off her dress. Any other time I probably would have relished the moment. The shirt just covered her panties so I carefully pulled a pair of basket ball shorts onto her. I finished tucking her in and kissed her forehead along with Hannah’s before heading downstairs and crashing on the couch.

----------

SOPHIA’S P.O.V:

I got home from work quickly, the traffic out of Hollywood wasn’t bad, its going back in that’s the problem. I picked out the first nice dress I could find; it was a light green colour, strapless and clung to every inch of my body that it covered. After slipping on the dress I ran downstairs to my shoe closet. I dug through it and found my favourite gold Jimmy Choo heels. I grabbed them and ran back upstairs to my bathroom to do my make up. I tried to make myself look as nice as possible in such a short amount of time since it was a Friday night in LA which meant paparazzi everywhere. I finished applying my make-up and was about to figure out what to do with my hair when my phone rang. I ran out from the bathroom jumped on my bed where my clutch that I prepared earlier was sitting and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe, I’m outside. Should I come in?” Evan greeted.

“Ummm, no its okay, I’m on my way out. See you in a minute.”

“Alright.”

With that I pulled my hair back into a messy bun, fixing and adjusting my bangs to make them look fuller, put on a pair of dangling earrings and proclaimed myself ready.
Evan took me to Koi, we parked and paparazzi had already managed to spot us. Luckily there were only about three of them, probably because most of them were waiting outside clubs hoping they’d catch some poor celebrity in a compromising state of mind. As we walked towards Koi I tried my best not to stumble in my heels due to the lack of vision thanks to the flashing lights. I held onto Evan’s arm for extra support when I heard a couple of the paparazzi ask if we were back together. Evan just put his arm which I was holding onto around my waist pulling me close, teasing the paparazzi even though I told them we were just friends. Right, “friends.” We’ve known each other for about three years now. Our fathers were business partners a while back and became really good friends, ergo Evan and I meeting. Our parents had always pushed us into dating and at first I didn’t mind at all because I really liked Evan. He used to be really sweet and hilarious, he was well educated and handsome, what else could I have asked for when I was eighteen? But unfortunately the key words in that description were ‘used to be.’ If it weren’t for the fact that our fathers were friends, I doubt I would have ever spoke to Evan again after I caught him cheating on me. A day or two before our two year anniversary might I add.

We walked in and were seated in the back patio. Dinner was fantastic; the food anyways. It was a little awkward at first since Evan wasn’t talking like he normally was. Usually Evan talk would about himself, its been that way since he starting hanging out with the party boys of the town a couple months ago, but tonight was different. Instead of going on about himself, he asked about my life, like he was actually interested in what had been going on. I don’t mean he’d ask questions that he didn’t care what the answers were, but he actually listened. We talked about my grandmother in France who adored him, and work; he mostly asked who I was with earlier this week when he stopped by. The evening was going great, dinner was amazing and I got to see Lana and the boys when we finally arrived at Les Deux.

It was about 11:30pm when we got to Les Deux. Lana and I danced a bit while Nick and Evan sat at the bar with our purses, while Justin and Chris were off hitting on girls somewhere. I left the dance floor leaving Lana with some guy that she was flirting with and headed over to the bar. Even though I was only 20 the club knew who I was, or at least whose daughter I was, so they never cared to ID me or give me a hassle when I’d order a drink. Funny thing was, most of the bars and clubs in LA had tabs open for me. I ordered an apple martini and held it close as I watched the crowd. After my first and only drink I started to feel tired. I searched the crowd for Evan and found him at a table drinking a beer with Nick and Justin. Its been about an hour since we’ve been here, and I hated to be a downer, but I felt so drained. Plus the fact that I’m a lightweight and alcohol goes straight to my head doesn’t help.

“Evan,” I started sitting next to him and putting my head on his shoulders, “Can you please take me homenow?”

“But Soph, we just got here.” He whined.

“I know, I’m sorry but I’m so tired.” I yawned.

“Okay, in fifteen minutes we’ll go.” He bargained. 
“Sure.” I said leaving my head on his shoulders closing my eyes.

Fifteen minutes passed. Evan said we’d leave in a minute. Another fifteen minutes passed. Evan left to the bar to grab a water, saying we’ll go after he got a drink. Another fifteen minutes passed. I didn’t know where he was. Fifteen minutes passed. Still no Evan. Another fifteen minutes passed.

“Oh my God!” I muttered and got up from the table I was sitting at with Lana and the boy she was flirting with earlier. Ryan, I think. Nice guy, I’m sure if Lana asked him to take her home he would. I pouted and worked my way through the crowd looking for Evan. I found him by the bar in a heated conversation with Chris. No wonder he never came back to get me.
I frowned and walked up to him, it would be rude to interrupt so waited for the two to stop talking. Finally Evan saw me and and wrapped an arm around me.

“Sup babe.”

“Evan, I thought you were going to take me home over an hour ago.” I pouted.

“Shit, sorry babe, I got distracted.”

“Its okay but umm... could we please leave now?”

“errr.. umm... I kinda promised Chris right now that we’d...” He started but I cut him off.

“Nevermind. I’ll take a cab home.” And started walking towards the exit.

“No babe, I’ll take you, just wait for like--” He started when he caught up, but I cut him off again.

“Evan I’m sorry, but I don’t want to wait anymore.” I told him continuing out of the club.

“Babeeeee.”

“Evan I really just want to go home,” I said pushing the exit doors open. “You promised we couldn’t stay long, now its 2am!”

We argued a bit more until he finally gave up and left me outside to wait for a cab. Alone. What a gentleman. It was quiet out, usually I’d be harassed by the paparazzi out here but it was just myself and some other person out here. I guess the paps were lurking the main entrances. The cold was getting to me and I rubbed my exposed shoulders hoping to gain warmth as I started pacing.

“I can’t believe him, this is so typical” I sighed to myself. Awesome, Awesome night.
As I was pacing I could have swore I heard someone call my name. I looked up and only saw the man who was waiting outside. He looked faintly familiar so I cautiously moved closer. Is that him? No, wait... maybe... yes, it was. It was Alex.

“Alex? What are you doing here?”

He told me he was ditched by the guys and we both stood there waiting for a cab. I continued to rub my shoulders from the cold when Alex took me into his arm. I was shocked at first but he felt really nice, and he was so warm. I buried myself into his chest trying to get as close as possible hoping he’d shield me from the cold. His arms held me tight and his lips were pressed to my forehead. It felt so good to be in his arms it felt right, like we fit together... perfectly.

A cab finally arrived and I was a little sad when Alex let me go. He ushered me into the cab and was about to send me home when I pulled him in. We gave the cab drivers our respective addresses and were on our way. I leaned back and thought to myself even though I had such a crappy night- er.. morning with Evan, being here with Alex made me feel a lot better. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Sophia’s part was really long in this one. I’m sorry. I just thought I should try to show her relationship with Evan a bit more. He’s a jerk, but he has relevance to this story.

Links:
Sophia's outfit