Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

SURPRISE

What a good day today. Sun is shining. It's nearly summer, what can go wrong. I got out of bed, walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower. Then walked into my walk-in closet, and got out a pair of over sized dark blue skinny jeans and a gold shirt which says "Don't you have a life?" in black, then wore my black converse.

I walked down the stairs, into the dining room. My parents are eating breakfast. My dad is reading news-paper and my mum is eating her breakfast peacefully. Then she acknowledge my appearance. "Good Morning sunshine. How are you?" She smiled, sounding cheerful. My dad looked up, and smiled as well, nodded.

"Good morning. I'm good thank you. How are you mother?" I sat down on my chair and my maid, Julie, gave me a plate full of scramble eggs, fried sausages and a piece of toast along with a cup of orange juice. "Thank you", she nodded. My favorite breakfast. I took a slip of my orange juice, it taste just fine.

"Oh yeah." my mother looked up to me. "Honey, when you finished school. Come home straight away. I need to tell you a surprise." My mother said, with a grin on her non-wrinkled face - she's actually 53. Since we're filthy rich, she gets facials everyday.

"Ok. Sure" I stared at her. Weird, my mother never surprise me, she hates surprising people, she thinks it's useless, and she knows I hate surprises. But I ignored that point, since I'm already late for school. It's 7:30, and school starts at 8. I grabbed my bag and kissed both of my parents' cheeks, went to get my keys and walked to the garage.

My car. My black mini. I love you so much car. I unlocked and slipped inside, turned on my favorite jam and drove off to school. School is just 20 minutes away, so I guess I won't be late after all. Parked my car, grabbed my bag and walked into school. I'm a senior. Which means wild parties are on every Saturday night. Friday nights are girls' night out, etc... But no. I'm not those type of girl, they are 'party wilder'. I'm more of a quiet type, that's why I don't have any friends, except my two best-est buddies in the world, Carmen and Tiffany. I love them so much.

When I got into the school's cafeteria, I found Carmen and Tiffany sitting at the very end. I walked over to them. When they saw me, they quickly hid something away from me. I pace even faster toward them to see what's going on. But too late..."What are you guys hiding from me?" I asked, looked a little pissed off - annoyed.

"Nothing." Tiffany said and giggled. I couldn't find anything so funny from hiding things from me.

"Seriously Adela, don't take things so seriously." Carmen showing a smug smile. Even Tiffany went along. I loosen up a bit, feeling a little better.

"Whatever then. Are you guys still coming to my house on Saturday?"

"Fuck Yeah.Definitely!" Excitement in Carmen's answer.

"Cool. The plan is still on. Don't forget what to bring." I reminded them. RIIIIINNNNNG. There goes the bell. "Ok, I'll see you guys in a bit." I waved goodbye and walked off. Still a tiny little pissed off.

*

School was okay. Now I have to deal with mother and the surprise.

I was standing in front of the house, not willing to go inside, to know what the surprise is. But I have to, sine I'm told too. Fuck this surprise!

I got my keys out, and enter into the living - why do we need it this big anyway. Then saw my mother sitting alone on the couch drinking tea and eating snacks. "Hey mother, I'm home. What's the surprise?" putting my hands on my hips. She turned and looked at me, smiled. "Why don't we go into your room first, then we'll talk about the surprise." she got up and I followed her. Up to a 2 flights of stairs and into my room.

"Why don't you sit down first honey?" pointing on my bed. I do what she told, sat down and waited for her to star.

"So..." I clapped my hands together. "What's the surprise?" My mother sat down and looked at her hand.

*

"WHAT THE FUCK!! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO GET MARRY NOW?" I yelled. Filled myself with anger and range. My mother, just sits there, listen to me swearing and whining about why I'm getting marry. "MOTHER, I'M ONLY 15. GOD DAMN IT. AND I HAVE TO MARRY TO SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW?" I collapsed on my bed. "Oh my god, why do you always do things without my PERMISSION?"

"Now young lady, don't you give me this attitude. Your father and I had made this decision because we know it's best for you." She got up. "You better get dress now, into something nice. Your in-laws are coming over." she sighed and got out.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. MY LIFE IS SCREWED UP AND I'M MARRYING SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW OR LOVE! SCREW MY LIFE!! Just whatever. Stupid in-laws. Stupid surprise, it's not even a surprise, it's a GOD DAMN fucking bad news. How can I get marry now when I'm 15. It's like... illegal!
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy this, there's gonna be more. Please comment. It's a little bit boring... for now XD