Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Flash back

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

This cannot be happening. Eric Kenneth, on my lip! I mean, I've dreamed about it when I first started this school, but now I'm in freaking grade 10. I don't dream about him anymore and I have a freaking fiance! For Crying Out LOUD!

I pushed Eric Kenneth away and slapped him right on the face. A huge 'SMACK!' echoed the room. "WHAT THE HELL ERIC!!" I left the bed and walked away. Away. I need Rex now. I need him! Tears starting to race down my cheeks.

"ADELA!!" He shouted after me.

"GO AWAY ERIC!" I walked even faster.

"Wait! Let me explain!"

"No. I don't NEED explanation!" I started to run but he caught up to me, and stopped me.

"What do you want now?" By now, I'm crying mad. He tried to touch my face, but I jerked it away. He CANNOT touch!

"What I did back then was..."

"Just leave me alone!"

"Ok. Adela. What I did back there was real! I mean every single second of it!" He looked paranoid, then let out a sigh. "I love you."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. I love you!" He chuckled. This is just getting worst. First I have a fiance now I have Eric Kenneth falling in love with me! What is going on with my life?!

"No. You can't!." I'm trying to deny his confession. But he just kept trying.

"Yes! I DO! I really DO! I'm MADLY in love with you!"

"BULL-SHIT!" I walked around him and starting running back to the field. I need Rex and I need to talk to Carmen. I can't stay with Eric Kenneth or see him anymore. It would just make me remember what happened before.

[Flash Back]
Bury me. Bury me....
"How I wish Eric was my husband right now!" I said. Carmen and Tiffany gasped.

"Oh My GOD! You like THE Eric Kenneth!" Squealed Tiffany. I nodded. She gasped even more.

"SERIOUSLY! Wow Adela you dream big!" Carmen said.

"Why? Why would you say that?"

"You didn't know?!" Tiffany replied instead.

"Know what?"

"Ok Adela. We're not going to lie to you."Tiffany said

"But The truth is..." Carmen continued Eric is the kind of guy would only go out with hot girls."

"Girls like Georgia Bedworth!"

"You would stand a chance. You're more of the girl who..."

"Who what?!" I demanded for the answer.

"Who only bury their faces in a book and not show their emotions." Tiffany said.

"No I'm not like those girls! I'll proof it. I'll show you tomorrow."
---
Ok. How about a mini skirt and a short tank top. That'll do. To catch Eric Kenneth's eyes, I'll do anything. Even dressing like a hooker! I'll do it! And of cause, high heels!

I got to school, everyone who are in my grade kept looking at me. But I didn't care a bit. Eric Kenneth is all what's in my mind.

"ADLEA!!" I turned and saw Carmen and Tiffany running towards me.

"Hey guys." I waved and kept on walking and never turned back.

I walked into my first class, Maths. I saw Eric sitting down with his friends, chatting. I planned to talk to him. But something changed my mind. His friend. Harry Larnmi.

"Hey you guys look at nerdy. Mini skirts and tight tank-top! WOW. Never knew you have a hot body!" He laughed out loud. Even Eric did so, he added.

"More of a Hooker." Hearing him saying that, My dream. The dream of marrying Eric Kenneth had died.

I ignored the fact that every guy who turn their head to stare at me or whistle at me. I don't care. I only care about Eric. How he feel about me. How he think about me. Even does he even think about me. I want to know. But now I know. Everything just died. He son of a BITCH! Tears are trying to escape from my eyes, but I'd never let them because I know crying wouldn't do much about the fact Eric wouldn't like me.
Then I let go.
[Reality]

The thought of what happened in the past just made me felt sick. Before I know what happened, I feel into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. But anyway...
Enjoy
comment.
Subscribe! :3
THANKS!