Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

What seems like Rape

"I promise. Leave Rex, leave him for me. I promise to be a great boyfriend or even - "

"Whoa big boy. I would have to stop you right there. Things here are... getting a little complicated. You wouldn't understand!" I still try to struggle to get my self free from his grip. "I mean... seriously!" the thought of while back when he said he loves me flashes back to me. Does he even know what does 'love' even mean? He has to be lying! "Seriously!" he looked confused.

"Sorry?" He pulled back a little and took a better look of my face.

"Stop lying to me you fucking bastard. Do you even know what does the word 'love' mean." He still looked confuse, god he's thick. "You said you love me right. But then what if later on in life you hated me, dislike or forgot about the feelings for me. Things could change, anytime, anywhere. You wou-" His warm lips crash to mine. It was a rough yet gentle kiss. Few seconds later he pulled away, looking frustrating.

"Well if that does convince you, then I have to do what ever it is to make you mine!" He continue kissing me roughly. His hand started to traveled every where in my body, not leaving a spot untouched. Tears streamed down my face, I'm gonna be rape. I'm gonna be rape by this fucking bastard who tried to make me his. This fucking bastard! First he said he loves me, now he's raping me. More tears streamed down my face.

Eric started to stop kissing on lips and went down to my neck, while his hand are still running around everywhere on my body. He reached down to his pocket and pulled out the napkin, puts it in my mouth again, making me choke whenever I tried to scream.

"Adela!! ADELA!" Rex's voice called out from the outside. I was in total shock to even answer him, my eyes were open, I tired to scream but Eric's tongue stopped me. Before... "What the FUCK?!" Rex said outside and look into the window. I reached m y hand out to get him to help me. He rushed himself into the room. "What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF OF HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

He ran to inside of the room, flew himself on Eric and knock him off of me. They both collapse on the floor. Rex got up first and slam his fist onto Eric's fast, leaving a huge red mark on his 'so-called-perfect' face. Eric ran to the door, holding his face and disappeared. Leaving me on the table, crying. Rex ran out to get him...

I look down at my body...There were hickeys just under my collar bone, my thighs are sore from the weight Eric had just gave me, my wrist was left with hard, clear vision of red marks. Every where in my body had been touched by that filthy son of a bitch, I felt... like myself as... a prostitute for the first time...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. So it's suck and stuff, but no actually rape scene(s). So it's ok, just the swearing are contain. If you ask why I can write these things out, I watch to much t.v.

So, please comment, subscribe but mostly enjoy!