Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

My fiance... UGH! What a PERV

Hell I not going get up and meet my in-laws, because FUCK LIFE. FUCK PARENTS. FUCK THAT GUY WHO IS GOING TO BE MY FIANCE. AND FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD! Did I even do anything wrong and God is punishing me like this?! Geez. Today is NOT a good day! FUCK THIS DAY. FUCK THURSDAYS!

I got down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I'm starving. Open every single cupboard and found Poptart. YUM! My favorite when I had a tough day. I nibble it bits by bits. It taste so good. I love Poptarts! knock knock

"Dela, is that you?" my dad popped his head into the kitchen. He spotted me eating Poptart - he hates it when I eat them, he thinks it's making me fat. But screw it. Since he's not going to see me again eating them. Well, maybe there's still a chance to stay here.... hum... maybe I can annoy the so called fiance and his in-laws. Or maybe I can first go to Ben and Jerry, get some cookie and cream ice cream and ran off to Carmen or Tiffany's house. That'll do it. Hide is the best thing to do when you're in an freaking arranged marriage situation.

"So, Dela what do you think?" what did he just say?

"Sorry... I mean..." wait is my father regretting to let me go? Oh thank God. I love you daddy. "Yea, I guess?! I mean... whatever really." still nibbling on my pop-tart.

"Really, you're willing to do that?" My father looked satisfied and nodded with a smile. "Then it's a deal." and shouted "Susan, darling. Dela here just agreed." still nodding in satisfaction. "Dela you are the best." WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? WHAT THE HELL DID I ANSWER? OH MY FREAKING HELL WHAT'S HAPPENING?

"I'm sorry? But what were we talking about father?" I said... I'm so dim-witted, I should've pay attention to the question rather then say 'whatever'. Stupid Adela Bethany Celine Anderli.

"Honey what are you talking about? You just agreed to let your 'to-be' husband here until the day before your wedding." I gasped. Ok, it makes perfect sense to have a wedding when you are get marry, but I'm not. UGH. Why am I even bother to argue with my mind right now?!

"Excuse me? I'm having a wedding?" He nodded and I continued "but I'm not getting marry dad. I'm just... NOT!" Calm down Adela. CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

"Dela." My dad shook his head and murmured. "Teenagers these days, they're getting forgetful almost... every day." and he walked away, probably going to see my mother and start singing 'their' happy song.

I think I just stood there for quite a long time, arguing with my head about what I should be doing right now to stop this from happening.

RING RING The huge doors were opened. I went out and sat down on the couch, crossed my arms, and trying to look cool and rebel - that's one of my solution.

"Hello Susan and Dave. How are you ?" This woman said, I guess that would be my 'to-be' mother in-law.

"I'm good, thank you Lucy. How are you?"

"I'm great. Let me introduce to you my son, Rex."

"Hi there Mrs Aderli." He said. Wow... that's one... nice voice. Breathtaking actually. STOP IT ADELA. YOU ARE FREAKING NOT GOING TO GET MARRY WITH THIS GUY!

"Hi there, Rex. nice to meet you. This is my daughter, Adela." This is probably my cue to get up and say hi. So I got up and turned to him, and... WOW. He is very very hot, well not hotter than Edward Cullen of cause. But still only one word can be qualified, that would be HOT! STOP THINK ABOUT HIS FUCKING BODY ADELA, YOU CAN'T GIVE IN SO EASILY!

"um... Hi there. Rex." I said. He nodded. Wow, he's brown, spiky hair is so.. perfect. STOP IT!! STOP IT!

"Lucy, why don't we sit down in the private room and let the kids alone?" My mother asked. Why is she so happy about her only daughter getting force to get married? By the time I look for my dad for help, he had gone off with my 'to-be' father in-law. DAMN IT! Now I have to be all alone with HIM.

"So..." I broke the silence. "You're my fiance."

"Yes." he answer while nodding. "Yes I am, and you're mine... my fiance. Foxy." I want to throw up so badly when he called me HE's fiance and I want to HIT him so hard on the face for calling me foxy. "And we would have a great time on our wedding night." He showed a smug smile. I gasped. WHAT A PERVERT. I know how perverts are, they are suppose to be like jocks and buffed guys. But he's like... like tall, fit. Just an example of a perfect straight SENSE guy. But no. My parents just need to choose a perverted guy to be my fiance.

"What the hell did you just say to me?"

"Well, you know. When you have a wedding, you must have a wedding night. That's when you-" Put my hand up to cut him there.

"SHHHHHH!! I get the idea." Rex gave me a smug smile. How perverted is he? This is too disgusting. I HAVE to get out of here asap! Or else I would lose my dignity or even... my virginity. UGH, but he's so hot and everything... I mean look at he's body, so fit and muscular... and his hair... STOP RIGHT THERE ADELA. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA GIVE UP AND MARRY THIS GUY? No, you don't. SO DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes to try and relax. Suddenly, I felt something on my neck. I flow my eyes open, and then a soft lip landed on mine. He freaking took my VERY FIRST KISS!

Rex's hand is placed on my face. he closed his eyes while mine is still wide opened from his little surprise. He is SUCH a good kisser! I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment. His tongue is now wetting my lower lip to let his to enter. The feel was yuck but enjoyable. He is a very good kisser - I opened eventually. I held onto his hair, trying to grab some more, he seems to be very amused from my reaction. He let go of his hands from my face to my back pushing me forward, making our body touching. At that moment, one of his hand keep going down, down to my butt. I know this is way going to far. The kiss was great and everything, but I would NOT let him touch my ass or anywhere else.

I pushed him away. Wiped my lip with the back of my hand. "What the HELL was that for? You just don't kiss someone without permission!" I ran up to my room. This guy freaking took my first kiss. Why the hell would he do that? I HATE HIM! But that kiss... it was definitely something.

*

I'm very emotional right now, I guess. I want to cry and all. Want to shout to the whole world that I'm ARRANGED to be married. That some one took my first kiss. That my life is screwed up. I want to scream until my lungs burst. But I didn't do any of that. I just laid there, on my bed, staring into space. What the F am I gonna do now? I can't say 'no' to my parents, since my mother made me so guilty, and she is MY mother. She gave every thing best to me. I think this is the only way to go. But what if... knock knock

"Yeah?" I sniffed and got up.

"Adela, why are you up here. I thought you would be talking with Rex down-stairs. Now come on honey, don't let him wait." why is my mother making me do this? I all need right now is not talking to him, but to think what I can do to stop getting freaking marry.

"No." I simply answered, she's probably very pissed right now.

"Adela Bethany Celine Anderli, if you don't come down this instants, I would not allow you to go to school and see your friends." WHAT?! Why is she torturing me? I'm already upset enough, and she just HAVE to make it worse.

"Fine." I looked at her in the eyes, and walked down stairs stamping my feet on the floor. Like I'm Godzilla. UGH! MY LIFE JUST HAVE TO MAKE ME SUFFER! When I got down, I saw 5-6 luggage in the foyer, and they are HUGE. How many clothes does this guy have? I shook my head and continued walking into the living room. Rex is sitting on the couch waiting for me probably. He turned by the time I came in - probably because of my loud entrance... GODZILLA - and looked at me. Nodded. How cool can he get.

Does he have like 2 personalities? One is cool, the other is perverted and disgusting. Come to think of it... I guess he does. Now I'm engaged with some one who has two personalities. Ugh, so complicated! - note to self : thinking too much would make you have head-aches or migraines, you can easily get confused and forget what is going on around you.

By the time I came back, Rex is right in front of me - I seriously shouldn't think too much. I backed away a feet away. I'm so scared he's going to touch me or make me kiss him again. It feels like he's going to rape me. I just stood there, a feet away, glaring at him like a idiot. He placed his hand on my shoulder, but I shook it away. He lit up an agony face.

"What's wrong?" Is he concerned about me? He does change his personality fast.

I'm still glaring at him. "I'm fine" sounding pissed off. He is so... I don't know.He's just... so... unacceptable!

"Dela, Rex. Could you both come here please." My dad waved at us.

*

The private room is where my dad have business talk or when my mum have some 'high-class' friends over for tea. So I never get to come in here. Until today. It's not filled with business men or judges' wives, but my parents, my 'to-be' in laws, me and 'him'.

"Why don't you tell them Adam?" My dad looking at 'his' dad. He nodded.

"Well kids." He clasped his hand together. "I believe you all know what is going on. I want you to know Adela, welcome to the Jackson family." He smiled at me. I nodded and posted a fake smiled back. This is unbelievable.

"Well. Rex. Welcome to the Anderli family then." My dad greeted him, and continued looking at me. "Adela would you follow your mother to show Rex your room."I lost my smile. WHAT THE F, he is going to SLEEP with me!? On the SAME bed?! HELL NO. This is not going to happened. I know I have a king-sized bed and all. But this is not GOING to happened. DAMN IT. DAMN IT. DAMN IT!

My mother walked out and up to my bedroom. Rex followed and I stamped my way to follow them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy this little bit first. Please comment and subscribe

- I've lowed down the swear words. so yea XD