Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

THE Receptionist

"...and I now I pronounce you husband and wife." The Pope said. "You may kiss the bride." He grinned. I looked at him and back to my 'just-married' husband, but his face was covered with a huge hat. Who is he? Is he Rex? He's removing his hat...

I eyes flow open. I was breathing hard. Rex's arm is placed on my waist. How did we... Oh yeah... I looked at the clock, it's 6:42am. We have school today.... Just thinking about school, Carmen and Tiffany just popped up in my head. I haven't thought about that yet. What am I suppose to tell them about Rex? How are they going to react when they see Rex?

"Oh my god..." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" I turned my whole body so I could face Rex. He always look so perfect; with that perfect face, and I'm... just average.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Then into the closet. I got out a pair of black shorts and a navy blue t-shirt, matching my black converse. When I got out, Rex is still lying on the bed. "Get up. There's school today and we're walking there 15 minutes early!" I hit him on the feet. "GET UP!!" I shouted. "You seriously don't want me to wake you up.... Seriously."

"Oh really. Why don't you try it on me." He smirked. PISS!! I quickly went to the bathroom and locked the door, so he'll won't know what I'm doing. PISS!! I'm going to do this in the old fashion way. I took a bucket out from under the sink. Switched on the tap and I filled the bucket half full. I quickly and quietly picked it up and walked out of the bathroom. Rex is still lying there, back facing toward me. This should be it. I walked up to him quietly and slowly. Just when I'm a few feet away, Rex turned his body. He looked at me, then to the bucket.

"Are you trying to wet me?" he questioned.

"No...." I hesitated "I'm just... do-"

"You are. Aren't you." He looked deeply into my eyes. He's gorgeous eyes. They are irresistible.

"Yeah. I am." I answered before I could even think. STUPID, STUPID MIND!! You BETRAYED ME!!

"So that's what you called 'serious' at getting people up?" He smirked. I put down the bucket, opened my mouth but closed it back, not knowing what to say. Then it clicked. Maybe this time, I'm gonna have a bit fun.

"No. That's not serious at all. That's just the old fashion way. This..." I walked toward the bed. When I got there, I put on of my knee on the bed and kneel a little. Getting closer and closer to Rex. Making it seems I'm going to kiss him. There's little pink circles around both of his cheeks. "...is serious." Leaning closer and closer so our nose would meet together. He blushed even more. Before he can pull his hands out, I pulled back. "But of cause that would never happen. Now GET UP!!" and walked out to the kitchen.

1 week and 4 days before my parents come back. Deep breathes Adela.

*

I picked up my bag and looked at Rex. He is still eating his toast. "Hurry Up. I told you, we have to be there 15 minutes early than usual. And it's already 7:00." He quickly stuffed the bread into his mouth and chewed. As fast as he could, into his stomach. He got up, got his bag and stood next to me. Let out a sigh.

"Let's go." he went out of the door and I followed. I locked the door and ran down the stairs to meet Rex. Then we stalked to the street and heading to the South.

We walked in silence, enjoying the breeze and the warm sunlight.

"So." He looked at me. "Is there any thing I need to know before we get there?"

"Yes. A) Remember, no one knows we're arranged to get marry except my 2 bffs. B) No touch or anything weird at school nor at home. Like pull me into the cleaner closet, something like that. And! C) Try to make some friends! Guy friends maybe, not just stick by my side." I turned so I could make eye contact with him, so he'll understand what I meant. He hesitantly nodded. But there's a crease between his brows.

"O...k... I guess." The crease is still there. I doubt his sure about anything I'm talking about. I let out a sigh and stopped walking. He stopped a few pace after me, but walked back to stand next to me and still - STILL - we're making only eye contacts. Why do I want more from him!

I can feel tiny heat forming on both of my cheeks. I quickly look at my feet. "Ok." Look at him again. "I'm just going to repeat this again. A) no arrange marriage business in school. B) No weird things are going to happen between you and I at school. Finally C) Don't stick to me that often. Go make some 'Guy' friends. Or 'Buddies'" His cress between his brows are now gone. Now he understand!

"Ok. Sure. Yeah. Except the 2nd rule. I can't promise you that." He smirked and continued walking. I quickly pace up with him.

There's about 10 more minutes before we get to school. The heat from my cheek are gone now after the 'little' conversation we had just few minutes ago.

We walked in silence. Only our foot steps could be hear. And the breeze blowing to the bunches... all those nature things. Sometime in between the silence, Rex's hand would swift and touches mine. Making our hand clasp into one, but he never succeed. Sometime, he would get closer to my body. These are making me getting hotter and hotter. Why is this happening to me? Why am I getting hotter? It's not that today. Also, I have this feeling... This feeling is making me want to have him really badly. Extremely badly!

We arrived in front of the school gate at 7:20. No one's at school yet. They're probably not even out of bed yet.

"We need to go to the reception." I reminded him. I could feel him nodding but never look at me. The old receptionist, Mrs Kernder - whom face is full of wrinkles and grayish white hair - looked up as soon as we enter.

"How may I help you Adela?" She smiled, wrinkles pulling in together. I couldn't help but smile back. What a nice old lady.

"Em... Mrs Kernder. I'm with a new student. I guess you heard about him already?" I lean on the front desk. While she's having a flesh back. Rex quickly stood next to me.

"Oh yes. Of cause. Rex Jackson. Am I right?" She looked up and eyed on Rex.

"Yes. I am Rex Jackson." He answered politely.

"Well, here's your schedule." She held out a piece of paper. I looked at it. Oh My GOD. Why is he having most of the classes with me? "Most of your classes are with Adela." She added. What an evil woman. That what she is. EVIL!

"Thank you Mrs...." Rex asked.

"Kernder." She looked at me. "Well. Adela, would you please help Rex here to his next class." My eyes were now drew to her eyes. While 'EVIL! EVIL. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! EVIL!' is screaming in my head. I nodded, forcing a fake smile.

"Sure. Yeah. I would.... do that." I pulled Rex out of the reception. Still my head screaming 'EVIL! EVIL. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! EVIL!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Enjoy this little bit first. I'll update ASAP!! [literally ASAP!!]

Please Comment and press subscription on the top. THANK YOU!! :]