Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

jealousy

By the time we got down to the cafeteria, there aren't anyone there yet. Since we just got out early because Mr Getter is too busy going on 'Facebook' or whatever he's on.. maybe he's on porn.... you never know. Just the thought of porn, it reminds me of Rex. Who is now pulling me to the counter to get something to eat. "What the... Let me go! I told you go look for some friends!"

"I already have one, and she's my fiancee." He grinned.

"SHHH!! Keep it down will you!" Why do I have to marry this guy again? O yeah. Money... Why do we need the money anyway. We're rich.

"Ok. What ever you say... Finacee." He smirked. Thank God there aren't anyone here to hear our conversation.

"I told you." I whispered "Keep the Fuck down."

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because... I want everyone to know you're all mine." He smirked.

"You know I'm not. I'm not anybodies."

"I know." He sighed. God, why does he want me so much? Does he have a connection with me? No. This is impossible. We only know each other for seems what.... 3 freaking days! I shook my head. "What?" He chuckled

"Why do you want me so much? Why are you so pervy around me?" Red circles forming on both of my cheeks.

"Because." He lean forward and whisper "You're my fiancee and you have such..." He eyed me. Up and Down. "attractive body." smirked. The paint pink around my cheeks became red. Heat is raising inside of me. My red cheek became redder than ever.

He finally backed up, and chuckled. "What's so funny?" He didn't answer but kept on chuckle. Damn this guy.

*

PE. PE. PE. PE. This word is running around my mind. PE is next. No more pervy next to me, to make me steaming hot. PE. PE. PE. PE. ring ring YES! PE! I'm ever happy about PE but now. PE!

"Well I'm off to the ladies changing room." I gathered my things and head out of the door.

"See you later then."

*

"OMG. Have you heard of the new guy? Rex Jackson."

"Yeah. He's kind of hot. But he kept following this girl. You know... Adela Anderli." What the... Don't they have like better things to do? And they don't even know I'm Adela. They really suck.

"Who?" Girl A tilted her head on one side.

"You know. The really skinny one, with really big boobs. Like hers" Girl B pointed at me and whisper "Tall. Long Brown hair. Like hers." She pointed at me again, still don't realize I AM Adela. They are so unobservant.

"Oh. I remember. I have PE with her." They are so thick.

They kept on talking and talking. Still not knowing I'm the person they are talking about. I got out of the changing room in matter of 5 minutes. That place is hell. Gossip place, but High School's most visited place. Why do people gossip so much?! We have cricket today and the boys have football. Which make it even worst after knowing this, since we're sharing the field.

When I got to the field. Carmen flew towards me and held me up with my shoulders. Wow this girl is strong. "Where have you been? What happened between you and Rex? I want to know every detail!" I let out a heavy sigh. Typical Carmen. "What?" She shook me. "WHAT?!" Shaking me even harder.

"Ow!!" I managed to shout out. She let out. "God. Carmen, you don't have to do that you know." She chuckled.

"Yeah Yeah. Touchy. So... What happened Adela?"

"Nothing."

"Define that 'nothing'. In your dictionary, Nothing always means something." I looked away, trying to avoid her eye contacts. At the end, I gave up. She IS my best-est buddy.

"Fine." I folded my arms and sighed. "He...He....He tried to... kiss me again." Carmen gasps.

"Oh. My. God." She managed to spit out. "Seriously?!"

"and... and I think I'm falling for him. Really... falling for him."

"OH.MY.GOD!"

"Yes. I know it's unbelievable. What should I do now. I can't give in so easily. I mean, I only known him for 3 days for God's sake."

"Just go for it. If you think you really like him. You should Adela. You can't be stubborn all the time! Let alone this is your fiance we're talking about!"

"SHHH!! No one knows remember!"

beep "Now Girls. I want you to get into pairs and practice your hitting ok. Remember your foot-steps." Couch. Hage said. All of us got into action and practice cricket.

I glance over to the boys. They are all shirtless. Sweat swimming down their bare, muscular chest. Rex's body is the most attractive, even thought he's not the hottest in the group, but he has the hottest body and hair. He seems to be having a good time.

"Adela! LOOK OUT!" I turned my head to see what's going on. A cricket ball hit right in my face and knocked me down onto the fake grass.

"OW!!" I clutched onto my nose and covered my face with my other hand.beep

"What's going on?" Couch. Hage said. No one seems to be able to move their mouth, even the boys heard everything and rushed to us and formed a big circle around me.

"Let me take her to the nurse." I heard a deep voice said. Eric Kenneth came round the people surrounding me. He picked me up with no effort and carried me like 'bride-like' to the nurse. I swear I can see Rex's face. It shows paranoid and nothing else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update this ASAP!! Seriously. After I finished the previous chap.

I'll start this! So you know the drill!! Comment and Subscribe!!