My Friend's Friend Is My...

Violet Lowe had been best friends with Johnny Sewerd, the two growing up together. They were the best of friends. If one was in trouble, the other wasn't far behind. Everything was perfect.

Until she had to move.

Nearly ten years has passed since Violet left Huntington Beach and now she returns, hoping to restore her unbreakable friendship with Johnny. She wasn't expecting to make more friends along the way.

Authors Note: This is set just after City of Evil, before they hit big and all that, but were still popular in the OC area.

Disclaimer: I do not own a7x...I wish I did though...lol. Also, not a girlfriend hater! That's why instead of making the girlfriends either be cheaters, or dead, they...just don't exist. Nothing against them. As always, I think it's awesome they all have that special someone.

Pairings: Matt(M.Shadows)/Violet(OFC) and Brian(Syn)/Lauren(OFC)

Enjoy and please leave a comment. It's a work in progress and I'm not quite sure where the story is going. I don't really want this story to have constant drama, but I'm looking to develope relationships between the girls and the guys (not just romantic relationships either). Thanks for reading!