Untitled

A Hard Day's Night

Frank's P.O.V.

Moaning and groaning I decided to wake up. It was so early it was like 2:00 in the afternoon. I had been up all night, for one reason or another. As I walked out of my bedroom door and into the kitchen, I noticed Bob and Mikey staring at me. They started laughing. What did I have bed hair? Then I looked down. I was naked. Except I wasn't just in my kitchen in the apartment. I also happened to be in a photo shoot. I ran as fast as I could back into my room, crawled under my covers and huddled next to mr. fuzzums. I gripped him as tight as I could. The harder I squeezed the more he stood up. After ten minutes Gee woke up. I had to let mr. fuzzums go. In case you haven't guessed. Mr. Fuzzums is more than just my teddy bear, he's Gee's special friend too. I cuddled next too Gee and wrapped his arms around me. Then Gee started to kiss me. I kissed back. We went into a full on makeout. Before I knew it, Gee's boxers were across the room and he was on top. His leg curled next to mine. I felt his tongue slowly slithering up my leg. Then he reached Slim Jim. Slim Jim liked Gee's tongue and sprayed whipped cream everywhere. In Gee's mouth on the bed. Then I heard the door open. I was afraid to move. Ray walked in. He came over and I heard Gerard let out a scream. But it wasn't a normal sex scream, he was in pain.

Gerard was bleeding because Ray stabbed him..........................

To be continued..........