One of the Boys

One

Becca’s P.O.V

“Ha Ha Bitches that’s the way the whore drops” I said as I enjoyed my victory. Video games were my turf any who dared to challenge me would get their asses handed to them. Brian and Zacky groaned as they got up. “How the fuck do you always win?” asked Zacky unhappily. “Because I’m a superior being with kick ass skills” I said happily as I did my happy dance which consisted of a few Michael Jackson movies and the robot. “That’s it we have to start playing new games” said Brian as he rolled his eyes.

“Come on Bro you know that I can beat your asses at anything” I said victoriously. “That’s so not true” said Matt as he ruffled my hair. Isighed internally glared at him, “What the fucks that suppose to mean?” I asked angrily. “Oh come on sure you maybe a wrestling and Video game pro, but when it comes to basketball I am the high King” said Matt cockily. I stood in front of him in a challenging manner.

“Okay Godzilla we’ll see whose laughing and who becomes king of the court when I’m threw with you. I challenge you to a game of basketball tomorrow” I said as I poked him in the chest. “Hey if you win you’d be a queen…not a king” piped in Johnny. The guys laughed while I just glared at the tiny man. “Oh…it’s such a big deal” I said mockingly. “Hey guys aren’t we going to go practice?” asked Jimmy with a huge grin.

“Ya let me just go get my guitar” said Brian as he raced upstairs to him room. “Hey are you going to watch us?” asked Zacky as he made his way towards the garage. I shook my head, “Nah I have some homework I got to finish up and I have to practice for the match on Saturday” I said as I counted the things I needed to get done. “Only you Haner would be the first ever girl on the wrestling team in our school" said Zacky as he rolled his eyes and laughed. I laughed too; it was strange how different I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story hope you guys like it!!!
Comments and Subscriptions would be nice!

Over and Out Captain!!!