One of the Boys

In Cars with Boys

The way you look at me
Is kind of like a little sister
Not like a good vice
And it leaves me nothing but blisters


Becca’s P.O.V

School fucking sucks, I think the only good thing about it is being able to be on the wrestling team. Man, there is no better feeling in the world once you’ve got a guy twice your size pinned underneath you crying and begging for mercy. We had just finished practice for the day and I was on my way to meet Brian in the parking lot. He usually picks me up after practice, when he’s not off chasing his latest piece of ass. I just wish he could just settle on one girl, all these girls are making me dizzy.

I think he currently has three girlfriends and I forgot their names. As I reached the parking lot I was surprised to see Matt. He smiled when he saw me and signaled for me to get in to his car. I went over and got in. “Hey” said Matt as I settled into my seat. I smiled back and said something along the lines of “Hi”. “Where’s Brian?” I asked as Matt began to pull out of the parking lot.

“He’s at Courtney’s house” said Matt, aha that’s what today girls name is. “Oh” I said, we remained quiet for a while. “So how was practice?” he suddenly asked, I chuckled. “It was great I managed to make Jake cry” I said as I laughed at the thought. Matt shook his head, “haven’t you ever tried to act like a girl?” asked Matt as he gave me a joking smile. I shook my head, “Nope, and probably never will” I said with ease.

“So what are you doing tonight?” I asked, Matt shrugged “I think I might be going out with Val tonight” said Matt. Everything was quiet after that, Matt and Val have become an item recently. I couldn't exactly say that i liked it. We soon reached my house.

“Thanks for picking me up” I said as I got out. I looked back at Matt, no matter how long you know a person, or how long their right their in front of you. You always manage to notice them in the end. “No problem” said Matt as he waved goodbye and drove away. I walked up the walk way to the front door and opened it. “Hello?” I asked wondering who was at home. Silence, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised mom and dad were probably at the store, Brian was with Courtney and Brent was probably at work.

I went to my room and took a shower. Then went downstairs and started flipping threw channels. Great nothing was on, I decided to call someone. But I realized everyone was probably busy. Just then the phone rang, I quickly picked it up happy that something has happened to stop me from going crazy. “Hello?” I said…maybe a little to enthusiastically. “Becca?” said a voice on the other line, I recognized that voice immediately. It was my cousin Laura. “Hey Laura” I said happily, she was probably the only girl in the world I got along with. “How is my favorite cousin?” she asked teasingly. “I’m good, and you?” I asked as I plopped down on the couch.

“Oh perfect, guess what?” she said in a childish manner. “What?” I asked back like a five year old. “My parents are going to be gone for a whole month and guess who’s coming to stay with me?” she said as she acted hyper. “Who?” I asked with curiosity. “You bitch” she said angrily. “Me?” I asked in shock. “Yes silly my parents arranged it with your parent’s your coming to stay with me so I don’t get lonely. Just imagine it, you…me…..all of New York” she said happily.

I could just imagine her dancing around her room like a crazed shopaholic. “I don’t know I have wrestling” I said skeptically. “Oh come on B admit your life sucks and say you’re going to come her and live it up” said Laura harshly, if it was one thing I loved about my cousin it’s that she can go from zero to 100% bitch in like 0.2 seconds. “Fine when do I leave?” I asked bored.

“Next weekend” she said as I thought that far ahead. I really didn’t have much going on now so I guess I could go and terrorize New York for a few weeks. “Okay I’ll see you then” I said, “Bye” sad Lauren as she hung up. New York, I guess I was a little unease about going and I knew why but it was a stupid reason, Matt will never look at me in that way, nothing more than a sister in his eyes. One of the Boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like it! I'm not really sure about this story so far i'm just wait to see if you guys really like it! Comments mean you like it so please comment if you do like it!

Over and Out Captain!!!!