Collection

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

You know I love it when your down on your knees
And I'm a junky for the way that you please.
You shut me up when you swallow me down,
My back to the wall, you're going to town!

I almost told you that I loved you
Thank god I didn't, Cause it would've been a lie.
I say the damnedest things when your on top of me,
I almost told you that I loved you.


You sang, before you glanced over at me, sweat-covered and overjoyed. There was nothing you loved more than preforming live. You smirked and I knew. I knew this song was written for me.

I hate to say it but it has to be said,
You look so fragile as I fuck with your head.
I know it shouldn't but its getting me off,
If sex is the drug, what is the cost?

I almost told you that I loved you
Thank god I didn't, Cause it would've been a lie.
I say the damnedest things when your on top of me,
I almost told you that I loved you.


I turned away, disappearing past the guys, watching in horrid fascination, and into the dressing room, the song fading away to a whisper as I went.

Im not the one that you want, the one that you need.
My love is like a fucking disease.
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands,
I'm the hardest mother fucker to please.


Now I couldn't stop the tears. They just flowed freely, I wouldn't have been able to stop them if I wanted.

"Hey, Midget, s'alright," Jimmy told me, wrapping me into his arms and dropping his stage persona in a heartbeat. He held me, against his bare chest, as I cried, comforting me with his presence.

"I'll kill him," Matt growled, his stage persona very much there, along with his own protective streak.

"You'll have to get in line, Syn's way ahead of you, Shadz," Zacky said, satisfaction dripping from his voice.

I tried to pull away from Jimmy, but he held me firm, The Rev slipping back into control.

"You're not going to stop him, Johnny," he told me, his voice oddly passive.

"Jimmy, let me go!" I whined, fighting against him. He loosened his grip for a second and I broke free, running to the stage.

I got there in time to see Brian walk out on stage, stopping Jacoby from singing the final chorus. He seemed calm, from the back. I could only imagine the stormy look on his face, or the promise of death written in his eyes. Jacoby stared, shocked, as Brian punched him. Twice. The second time hard enough to send a still stunned Jacoby to the ground.

"What the fuck?" Jacoby bit out, after a second.

"I let him go so he would be happy, not so you could use him, you bitch," Brian growled at Jacoby. Or should I say Syn? This was much more like Syn.

"What?" Jacoby was utterly confused. "He thought it was about him? It's not! Kelly's divorcing me, and... It's about her, never Johnny. I love him," Jacoby told Syn, unashamed of the tears glittering in his blue eyes, or the fresh and darkening bruises on his cheek from Brian's fist.

"Sorry, but Johnny..." Brian stopped there, not looking sorry at all as he made his way backstage, Jacoby starting to explain to the crowd it was a misunderstanding.

"Brian!" I growled at him, following him back to the dressing room.

"Did you know?" Brian asked me.

"No," I muttered.

"I was justified, then. He hurt you, I hurt him. All's fair in love and war, Johnny," Brian told me, before slipping over to Zack, the only straight one out of the 5 of us. Amazing, right? The one that acts the gayest, is the straightest.

"What happened?" Jimmy asked, laying a hand on my shoulder in that comforting, friendly way.

"The song is for Kelly, she's divorcing Jacoby," Brian shrugged.

"He's leaving out that he punched Jacoby, twice, on stage," I growled.

"Did you know?" Matt asked me.

"No," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"There. Brian didn't know, you didn't know. All Brian knew was that you were hurt. Because of Coby," Matt to Brian's defense. If I didn't know better, I'd say they were fucking. But that's Jimmy and Matt, sometimes with the addition of Brian. I thought Jimmy was loud, Brian gives loud a WHOLE new meaning.

"Johnny, my god, I'm sorry!" Jacoby wrapped his arms around me from behind, Jimmy moving away to wink at me. "I should have told you about it, and that song. I'd never use you!"

He buried his face in my neck, slight sobs making his body shake.

"I forgive you, Jacoby," I murmured to him.

"Really?" His voice muffled by my own skin.

"Yes, he does, now come on, Cobes!" Jimmy urged him, grinning broadly.

"What's going on?" I glared over at Jimmy.

"Johnny," Jacoby moved to stand if front of me, tears drying rapidly on his face. "See, I've loved you for awhile now. And if Kelly didn't divorce me, I was going to divorce her. Because, Johnny, I love you." Then he went down on one knee, a nervous smile replacing the one of complete adoration of a few seconds ago.

"I think he might faint," I heard Jimmy mutter to Matt.

"I think I might faint," Matt replied, a smile in his voice.

"Johnny," Jacoby started, trying his best to ignore them, but a genuine smile had replaced the nervous one. "Will you marry me?"

I squealed. I didn't know I could squeal.

"I didn't know he could make that sound!" Jimmy gasped.

"Answer him!" Matt demanded.

"The squealing wasn't enough?" Zacky asked, grinning.

"Yes, Jacoby! I'd be happy to!" I barely let him stand up, before jumping on him. "I love you, too!"

"Don't kill him!" Matt said, and it wasn't until then I noticed Brian had left. I shrugged it off, not minding. Brian was always protective... And jealous.

"I love you more," Jacoby told me, starting the age old couples' argument.

"Sure, ya do. Keep telling yourself that," I playfully growled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly forced.

The Song is in italics and red, and is I Almost Told You That I Loved You by Papa Roach.