Collection

Hard Candy

He just had to have rock candy, purple rock candy a that. He just had to be sitting in the middle, pressed uncomfortably close to me. He just had to be leaning his head back on the seat, sucking said rock candy erotically, and listening half-hearted-ly to Jimmy's latest story.

I turn my head, pretending to listen to Jimmy, to watch him. I was so intent on him, and his expressions, that I almost missed Jimmy stopping and nudging him. His eyes flickered to the blues of our friend, while Jimmy mouthed something, but what did I care, he was now licking the candy, breaking chucks of the crystallized sugar off with his tongue. Then his eyes turned to mine, and he was blushing slightly. I shifted uncomfortably, under his gaze, as he continued on with his now-knowingly erotic display.And I couldn't look away; I was entranced.

He smirked mischievously as Jimmy leaned over to whisper something into his ears. His eye brows rose, but his eyes glinted playfully and dangerously. Jimmy flicked his ear, his normal way of reminding some one of things, and turned to stare out the window.

"This candy's really sweet, Zack, are you?" His voice broke the silence that had fallen over the car, attracting attention, all with an innocent smile.

"WOAH! WHAT?" Matt cried, jerking around to look at him.

"Mm, is the 'I'm-straight-you-bastards' one actually coming out?" Brian asked, turning slightly to face me and him.

"Watch the road, jackass!" Jimmy growled sharply at Matt, still wounded that Matt and Brian had stolen the other from Jimmy himself. But that's a whole other demon, there.

He also laid a smack on the back of Brian's head, gently, before explaining the situation in soft terms. I didn't catch much, still too intent on Johnny, who was now just staring, frozen, at me.

"Wait, Johnny thinks I'm what?" I could have sworn I heard Jimmy say "Midget thinks he's smexy."

"I'm right here," Johnny pointed out, rolling his beautiful brown eyes.

"Mm, so you are," I answered. "Well, what do you think I am?"

"Besides an amazing musician? Eh, well, Jolly Green Giant over here has it wrong. I don't think you're sexy." I felt my hopes crumble with those words. "I think you're the most beautiful fucking thing to ever walk this planet." My hopes repaired themselves, and grew to twice their original size. "And, now the rest of you shut the fuck up. We're trying to have a conversation back here."

Brian gave a small chuckle, before turning back to the front, one of Jimmy's hands entangled in his hair. Matt and Brian held a small, quiet conversation of their own, with no one else paying much attention. Jimmy took the candy from Johnny, before pushing him, quite literately, into my lap. Johnny seemed perfectly happy with this and straddled me. Which didn't help my hard-on any, seeing as his own was pressed against it. Jimmy then took his place in the middle and used to review mirror to put on the same kind of show for Matt and Brian.

Johnny smirked in satisfaction, before leaning closer, his hands on the back of the seat on either side of my head.

"So, are you sweet?" he murmured, before catching my lips in a gentle, sweet kiss. I yielded to him, unwilling and unable to fight, as his tongue swept inside my mouth, tasting.

"My, my, you are sweet, but I want to taste everything," his tone, expression, and gestures were suggestive. However, the thing that made me powerless to him was his hips grinding into mine. This left me no will to say know and I merely nodded in response.

"No blow jobs in my car," Matt growled.

"Matty shut up, I'll give you one later," Jimmy growled back.

"Let them have their fun," Brian added, turning to Jimmy. "And you were just gonna leave me out?"

"Of course not! I'd never leave you out, Bri," Jimmy replied, winking.

"Still no blow jobs in my car, we're almost to my place and I don't care what you do in the guest bedroom. And, Jimmy and Brian, you two are going to take turns, to teach you not to attempt to over throw me in my car."

Jimmy and Brian exchanged smirks, winks, and high fives, whilst Johnny curled up in my lap, saddened.

"No fair," he whined.

"I'm Matt, who ever said I was fair?" Matt questioned, cruelly. "And I swear to fucking God if their isa singly come stain in that room...."

Johnny's response was hitting Matt in the back on the head with an empty beer can, Jimmy's, and an unopened beer can, mine. They were quickly followed by Brian's half-full beer can being dumped over Matt's head.

"Shut the fuck up, 'cause I know things about you, Sanders, things your boys here wouldn't like to know," Johnny growled, and we all burst into laughter.

"Its the short ones you gotta watch out for, Matty-boy!" Jimmy announced, before dissolving into another fit of insane giggles. After all, we all had some idea of what he was talking about, But only Johnny had been sober, and only Johnny knew what really happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for a girl from a livejournal community I'm a regular to.