Caught

Chapter Two

So here I am. First Period. One of the many periods I have with him, actually all of my classes are with him.

Every class. Even lunch. And well, when it comes to annoyances, he wins.

But I actually don't know if he knows about the marriage. I mean, if he did know then he wouldn't be staring me down. Would he?

I mean look at him, he's just staring me down. Okay, it's getting a little weird now. He's surrounded by his friends and he's staring at me.

Oh my goodness, he knows about how we are linked. How our parents are torturing us. He knows.

I just turned around and faced forward to see the teacher walk in as the bell rang.

As she started talking I zoned out. "Okay class now partner up." I heard my teacher say. I looked down at the worksheet in front of me. We’re supposed to work with a partner to complete this math packet.

“Hey.” I looked up to see him. Yes him. That guy that I’m supposed to marry. “I don’t have a partner so I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner.”

“Actually I think that you have people who would rather work with you.” I said looking over at a bunch of girls who were drooling over him.

“Look, my mom wants me to get to know you.” He said harshly. Typical Nick.

“So?” I asked while starting on problem number one on my worksheet.

“Okay. I get it, you don’t want to hang out with me and I don’t want to hang out with you, but my mom wants you to come over so she can get to know you and she wants us to hang out. So just wait for me in front of school after school and my brother is going to pick us up.” He said and got up.

I just turned back to my worksheet.

“Oh yeah, and no one knows about this. And don’t think that just because you’re hanging out with me people will like you more.” He smirked and walked over to his friends.

What a douche bag.

He's such an asshole.

Great. Now the torture begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.
please let me know what you think.
do you like it?
subscibe please!
:D