I Hate the Fact I Love You

Home is Hell!

Image

"I can't believe your doing this to me!" Those were the
last words I told my parents before they made me leave. Now I'm in a car with the three people I despise the most! Joe, Nick and Kevin Jonas, otherwise known as the Jonas Brothers. Their title doesn't even deserve to be capitalized...jonas brothers...much better. As I was saying...My parents are making me stay with my mothers friend, Denise. We're moving to Florida and she said I have to stay with Denise until she gets a house. We argued and argued, but I lost the battle. Now she expects me to behave myself in the Jonas' house. You must be confused and asking "She's in a car with the best three guys in the world! What is wrong with her?!". I would like to comment on that...They are NOT the best three guys in the world! They are far from the best! You see, before they became famous, they were my neighbors. Worst six years of my life! I couldn't live one day without being tackled to the ground, pranked on, or picked on. The day they had to move was the happiest day of my life. I was sitting in the backseat, Nick right beside me. We got to the house and went inside. "Your room is upstairs" Joe mumbled before he left for the kitchen. I looked around and took it all in. "This is home" I said silently before walking up the stairs. "Mandy, our mom's coming home later, then dinner's going to be ready" I heard my Kevin say. I walked up the stairs and found an eight year old boy in my way. "Hey Frankie" I said and he didn't even look at me before he ran away. "I'm guessing the guys told him about me" I told myself as I approached my door. I opened it and it was a normal looking room. I cautiously walked around. I didn't see anything suspicious. I laid on the bed and buried my head into a pillow. I screamed as loud as I could before uncovering it. This is how I dealt with my problems in the past. I heard a knock a the door and I went to open it. In my doorway were them. 'I'm guessing the pranks begin now" I said as I saw them smiling "We heard a scream, you okay?" Kevin asked and I gave him a bewildered look "No, I have to live with you! You'd scream to if you were me" I said as I was about to close the door but Joe stopped me. 'What?" I asked with attitude and he didn't answer "If this is some type of joke, it's not amusing!" I said and they all were trying to hold back a laugh. "We're not" Joe said. I was about to turn around but I felt an arm stop me. It was Nick and before I knew it, our lips crashed together and he was kissing me! I pushed him off in half a second. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I didn't get an answer so I slammed the door.

*Nicks POV*

I can NOT believe I just did that. I was wiping Mandy off my lips while Kevin and Joe were cracking up. "You guys owe me BIG TIME!" I said as they were practically rolling on the floor. "That was gold!" Joe said "Nice one Nick" Kevin was gasping for air. "Next time, you guys are stalling her! This prank better be worth it!" I said and I heard a scream and we all rushed to the door and pressed our ears against it. "Those no good, heartless, no talent, immature Jerks!" Mandy screamed at the top of her lungs. Now we were all laughing as hard as we could. "So, was it worth it?" Joe asked as we walked down the stairs. "No! Next time your kissing her" I said as I saw Frankie run toward us. "I did what you guys said!" he said as he got to us and we laughed.

*Mandy's POV*

"I can't believe them!" I yelled. I sat on my bed and it completely collapsed. I don't know how they did it, but I know they were cracking up on the other side of the door. I left my bed the way it was and started unpacking my bags. When Denise came, I went downstairs. She greeted me with a hug, and it was the most comforting thing in the world. Unlike her sons, she was the nicest person I have ever met! When dinner was ready, we all sat down, said a prayer and ate. "Denise, my bed completely fell apart" I said glaring at the three boys in front of me who were trying to hold back a laugh. "Nick, Joe, Kevin, did you have something to do with it?" she asked and they didn't answer. "Mandy, you can sleep in Nicks room tonight and Nick you can share a room with Joe. Now tomorrow, all three of you will put the bed back together" she said as we continued eating "Why my room?" Nick asked "Why not Joe's?" he suggested and she didn't answer.

After dinner I went up the stairs. I felt like I was being followed. "I know your there" I turned around and saw Nick. "Mandy, I know you hate me but, please do not destroy my room!" he said and I thought about it. "I can't promise that" I said. "Come on! Do anything else you want to me! Please!" this kid was desperate or something. "I can't promise anything" I repeated my words. "Fine, we're leaving in two days anyway" he said and my eyes shot open "Where?" I asked "On tour, for about nine months or so" now this is what got to me "There is no way in hell I am spending nine months with you guys in a bus!" I said as I locked myself in my room. I couldn't believe this! I swear home is turning out to be hell!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, thanks for reading! Message me with your thoughts