I Hate the Fact I Love You

Typical Teenager

Image

"What do you mean a nine month tour?" I yelled, trying to take it all in. "We have a tour coming up in two days, and since your staying with us, I'm guessing your coming with us" Nick said. I couldn't believe this! My life was officially ruined! I know I've said that a couple of times already, but it's so true "But, but, I can't go! I don't want to go! I refuse to go!" I yelled.

```````````FF TWO DAYS````````````

"Mandy, are you ready?" I heard Denise call. They got me to actually agree. Not that I had a choice. I called up my parents and they said they had been looking for a place, and they would get me home as soon as possible. Sadly, that was, the least, three months away. I grabbed the last suitcase I had and headed down stairs. The guys have pulled at least, five pranks on me so far, and I've pulled two of my own, but that wouldn't stop them. I got into the tourbus. I had to share a room with all four guys. How this was going to work, I had no clue. "Wich one's my bunk?" I asked as I walked into the room. "That one" Joe pointed to the bottom bunk, below his and next to Nick's. I shrugged my shoulders and set my suitcase down. I lied on the bed, and cleared my head. This was it. Now I was with the three people I despise the most, in a small, cramped up, tourbus. I was thinking, with my eyes closed, and I felt cold water being poured on me. I opened my eyes, and it was Kevin. "I am going to kill you!" I got up and chased after him, ignoring the laughs that were coming from Joe and Nick. "It was an accident" he laughed as Denise walked in. "How is you pouring, ice cold water on me and accident?!" I yelled and Denise glared at him.

"Kevin, Mandy, in the room, both of you. Now!" she pointed to the room and we both went inside. I felt bad for Denise. I have to admit, I was being a handfull "This is your fault" I sat on my bed and quickly got up, realizing it was wet. I looked at Kevin, Joe and Nick who were chuckling. "Nick, Joe, can I have a minute?" Denise asked as she walked in, and they walked out. "Ok, I'm going to make this very simple. What happened?" she asked and we both yelled two completely diferent stories at the same time.

Kevin's Story

"I was drinking water, and Joe pushed me by accident, and I spilled some on her. She got real upset and started chasing me"

My Story

"I was just lying down on the bed, when he purposely, poured his cup of ice cold water all over me. I turned to look at him and all three of them were laughing, so I,logically, thought it was on purpose!"

We both started arguing, saying that the other was lying. "Ok, I can't deal with this! Kevin, apologize!" Denise finally said "Sorry" he mumbled. "Mandy, you too" she looked at me, and I refused to say a word. "Mandy, this would be much easier if you would just apologize" she said, and I could tell she had enough with the fighting. "Sorry, kev" I mumbled back "Behave yourselves" she left the room. "How could you lie to your mom like that?!" I yelled at him
"How could you overreact? It was freakin' water!"
"Yeah, water that felt like it came from Alaska!"
"So it was a little cold, big deal!"
"A little? You poured it on my chest, I feel like I'm going to get hypothermia!" ok, I was exgerating a little, but it was cold! We were fighting when Joe and Nick walked in "So what are you guys talking about?' Nick asked and I looked at him in disbeleif. "Ahhh! I hate this family, I hate my life, I hate everthing!" I yelled as I stormed out. I know, typical teenager.

*Nick's POV*

This might sound a little mean, but we were cracking up, at Mandys sudden outburst. "That was great!" Joe said as he was gasping for air. "She is such a girl, we're just messing around with her a little bit" Kevin sat on his bed, as he calmed down a little bit. "How cold was that water anyway?" I asked him as I calmed down, myself. "Let's just say it was in the fridge for about an hour, and it had ice cubes in it" he answered as he sat on his bed. "That's a little harsh" the room was suddenly silent. "Since when do you feel sympathy for the prey?" Joe asked and I shook my head "I don't" I replied and he smiled. "Good, because if your friend with the prey, you become the prey" he said and I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as he backed up a little bit. "I was watching some nature show. You know how far a mother lion will go to protect her cubs?" he asked and Kevin and I were beyong confused! "She's talking to mom!" Kevin yelled and all three of us darted for the back window. "What are they talking about?" Joe asked and Kevin shushed him. The conversation ended with Mandy and my mom hugging. Mandy turned around and was walking back to the bus. We all ran to our bunks and looked for the closest thing to do. I was playing with a slinky, Joe was reading a book, and Kevin found an Ipod with an 'I hate JB' sticker on it. I'm guessing it's Mandys.

We heard the doorknob turn and we tryed to look preoccupied. "What are you doing with my Ipod?" Mandy asked Kecin the minute she walked through the door. She grabbed it and sat on her bed, quickly getting up realizing the wet spot. We didn't say anything, we just chuckled a little bit. "Hey, if you hate us, the why do you have our songs in you Ipod" Kevin asked and Joe quickly grabbed it, going through the songs. Every song we've sang, or written she had. "I lost a bet"
she answered as she took it back and put it in her bag "Yeah, sure" Joe responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished! Sorry, for the wait. Message, and comment!!!!!!