I Hate the Fact I Love You

Joe or Nick?

"I have to talk to Joe" I said avoiding him. He grabbed my arm. "Wait, you had to say something" he turned me around. Our eyes connected. "It's nothing." I said putting my head down and he pulled it back up. "You know you can talk to me." he said. I knew it was true. No matter how mad he was at me or I at him we would end up talking to eachother again because we knew we couldn't stay away from eachother. "I really like you. A lot, but it's just Joe-" he cut me off with his lips crashing into mine. I pulled away a little but he wouldn't let me go. I adjused myself and started kissing back. "Gee thanks bro" I heard Joe's voice when we seperated. He walked away. "Joe, wait" I said as I ran after him. "Leave, me alone" he told me as he kept on walking. I walked beside him. "Joe, stop" I stood in front of him.

"You broke my heart once, and did it again. I don't want there to be a third time" he said. I felt a tear. "I promise Joe I'll solve it...please, just listen" I begged and he stopped. "Joe look, I know you still like me, and I love you, but like a brother. Not the way I love Nick. If I kiss him it feels right, I can NEVER picture myself kissing you" I explained. "Please don't take it the wrong way. Please try to understand. Please, can't we be friends again?" I asked and he thought for a second. He sighed, and then he pulled me into a hug. "At least you're being honest. And don't worry about you and Nick, I'm fine with it" he said and I smiled when he released me. "Thanks Joe" I told him and we walked out. I walked out and smiled at Nick. "Nick, can we give this another shot?" I asked him and he hugged me. "Of course!" he said releasing me. "Thanks bro" he smiled at Joe. I gave them both one last hug and went to my room.

I walked in and found the most unbelievable thing. "STACEY!" I said as I found her lip locking with Kevin. They quickly seperated. "Hey Mandy, oh look at the time. I'll see you guys later" she said as she grabbed her stuff. "Oh no you don't. I said to ask him about the song! Not to kiss him!" I explained. "Sorry, he's just soooooooo CUTE!" She flashed Kev a smile. "Ok, can you two at least get to know eachother? Geesh!"
"Look who's talking! Mandy, you can't have two Jonas's" she laughed and I pushed her playfully. "I don't have two. I have one. And his name is Nick." they looked shocked. "You picked Nick?" Kevin asked confused. "Yup, and you have a problem?" he shook his head. "No! Of course not. I'm just a little shocked, is all" I rolled my eyes. "I talked about it with Joe, he said it was fine....and boy am I an idiot! Of course he said it was fine!" I threw myself on the bed. "What was he suppose to say? I wasn't aloud to date him?!" I was so stupid! "Mandy, you're not an idiot...you just have to understand Joe a little better" kevin told me. "Easy for you to say...You lived with him for basicly your whole life." I told him and he shrugged. "True" I covered my face with a pillow. "Mandy, you should talk to Joe about it" Stacey said. "The same way you talked to me about kissing my best friend!" I realized.

She gave me a sympathetic look. "Sorry. It's just you weren't here and I really wasn't thinking. It just sort of happened" she said and I smiled. "It's fine, just please tell me next time you put your moves on a Jonas" she giggled. "Trust me, there's only one I want" she flashed Kevin another smile. "Ok ok, please no! That's my best friend!" I said in disgust. "Anyways, so I guess you're over your Jonas obsession" I asked and she quickly shook her head. "NOPE! NOT UNTIL I SEE JOE!!!" She said all excited! "Well, now's your chance" I said as she quickly got up and ran to Nick and Joe's room. "So, you and Nick?" Kevin asked and I looked at him ackwardly. "Yeah, why?" I asked and he shrugged. "I always pictured you with Joe" he told me in I shrugged. "So did I" I said truthfully. "Mandy, what's up?" he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know who I want" I said. He looked confused. "You can't be dating one of them if you have doubts" he said and I nodded. "I know. But, what if I loose one of them, as a boyfriend and a friend. I can't risk it" I said and he shook his head. "You have to choose" he got off the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's finally out!!! And it will be updated again real soon. Hope you liked it =]]