Sequel: X-Family
Status: Finished!

Rebirth

Down Boy

Our excitement was short lived, because the next minute we were standing in the same gym we had fought before, facing the same opponents. Logan and Scott stood with their arms crossed, and grinning ear to ear. Anni and Logan winked at each other, and I met Scott's eyes before rolling my own.

Logan spoke up, "Okay, chicks. This isn't just some regular training act. We really have to train you for the real deal-"

"Which, need I remind you, we have been in." I said, before looking at Anni. We both said the next words at the same time with a smile, "Multiple times." Logan simply rolled his eyes and scratched his neck, before looking at Scott. They both nodded, and Scott took a few steps forward.

"Alright then. Let's use the Danger Room."

I nearly screamed with happiness, and looked at them all separately (getting strange looks) before I threw up my hands and jumped. "YES! I want to see how this thing works so bad I could shoot myself in the foot!" Anni giggled and grabbed me before pulling me down to the floor, but I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear.

"Ignore her. She has an obsession with mechanics. Especially things that can shock the piss out of her."

----

The Danger Room was so much more than I thought. It was huge, to begin, and I could just sense the power when we stepped into the room. It was all metal; the walls, the floors, and even the door. There was a large, glass observation window that overlooked the whole thing, and I just knew that that was the room I wanted to see before I died. I could only imagine all the electronic gadgets that would be in there, and then I wondered if I could design a session. My thoughts would have to wait, though, it seemed, as Scott programmed the computer to run us through one of the hardest levels.

Scott turned to look at us, and when he looked at me he smirked quite widely. We were wearing our leather uniforms, and it was very... revealing, in our body figures. Logan looked like he could blow a blood vessel from the way he was staring at Anni.

"Down boy," I said into his mind, and he jumped quite high before glaring at me. Before he could say anything back, the program began, and Anni and I fell into our old selves.

"People" came running at me from all directions, shooting, but I would throw the bullets and even them so far that it wouldn't even matter. Anni kept shooting people with her arm, which had been turned into a large machine gun, and with her other she had made a large shield to block the bullets. Logan was simply running at the people, killing as many as easy as grease, and Scott was keeping his cool by shooting people with his ray, and hiding behind a large car that had been uploaded. I looked back at Logan and saw that he was getting overworked, so I threw a lot of the people running at him away, and he grinned at me before continuing.

Just as everyone began to really get into the program, it ended, leaving Anni shooting at the wall before she could stop herself. We all looked at each other in confusion before Storm burst into the room, eyes wild with fear.

"Logan, Scott! Magneto is back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by lissasaywhaa?