Sequel: X-Family
Status: Finished!

Rebirth

With a Knife?

I officially hated Storm as we argued about a mission. "What the fuck do you mean I can't go?!" I screamed at her and shoved her up against a wall, she kept her calm, which was good, because had she not I would have killed her on the spot. Jasey pulled at my wrist and I almost threw her to the side. "We're one of you too! You can't just leave us here!"

She sighed and closed her eyes before speaking. "It's not that we don't want you there, Anneliese, it's that you two aren't prepared."

Now Jasey was on the defensive. "Aren't prepared? We spent eleven years training until our bodies were ready to just give up on us, and you want to say we aren't prepared?"

"Yeah!" I agreed and stuck my tongue out at Storm.

"Girls," Her tone was motherly, it pissed me off to no end. Jasey was pushing pictures of ways to kill Storm into my mind. "We can't risk you two getting hurt, Magneto is a powerful man. I promise you, the next mission we go on you will join."

"Oh fuck me sideways!" I growled and stomped out of the room, grabbing Logan by the wrist as I walked passed him. He just let me drag him, I'm sure his eyes were on my ass, stupid leather outfits. He thought he was getting laid, I knew it because he wasn't so easy to drag along on a normal day. I flipped him around and pushed him up against the wall, standing on my tippy toes and holding my arm against his throat, "If you get hurt, I'll never forgive you." His eyes were on my chest, this was hopeless. I smacked him across the face with my free hand and he grinned. "Stop your smiling! I'm serious!"

"I promise," He groaned and pushed me away from him. "If I get hurt, you can poke at my bruises."

"With a knife?" I smirked.

---

Why did I expect Logan to not come home hurt? Why did I think I could actually train for three days, knowing that my idiot...whatever you want to call Logan, was out fighting a man like Magneto? Stupid, that's what I was. And when he got home I made damned sure he knew it. If he was bruised up then there was something wrong, his healing process would have gotten rid of a normal bruise. So, with that said, I made him keep his promise. "You fucking liar," I muttered and let one of my fingers change into a small, sharp blade. He stared at me wide eyed.

"I thought you were kidding!"

"Why would I joke about stabbing you?" Think of us as sick or stupid, I was mad. I didn't get to go on a mission and Logan flat out lied. Jasey and Scott were in the room with me, why was it that Scott never got hurt? They were both watching us closely, probably seeing if I'd really stab him. "Maybe you should stop wearing such revealing clothes," I told Logan right before I stabbed him. He jumped out of his chair.

"What the-" He stammered and grabbed his arm. Hopefully this taught him a little lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Explanation for the suckiness of this chapter - I had writers block, pretty sure I was on the phone as I wrote this, and this was before we developed the plot.