Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 39: Kill All Your Friends

*Suii's POV*

The five of us decided to take a walk around town as a sort of final goodbye. We made it down the hill/street to the High School before we decided to stop at the Band Room, our beloved hangout spot since Junior High.

After sitting around talking for a few minutes, we started playing and fuckin' around. You know, normal 'us' stuff. It was the first time in awhile I had felt that way, like our lives were exactly as they had been before we were adopted by MCR.

The sun began to sink, painting the sky with bright pinks and reds. I plopped down in front of the railing that lined one side of the walkway between the Band Room and the school's front doors. The others followed suit soon after. An eerie silence fell over us just before WonderBoy turned to me and said, "You seem distracted." Helena and D gave him a strange look.

"Random?" Goliath thought aloud.

"Distracted, disengaged, disenchanted, dissociative, and I don't give a FUCK!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed. A little.

"Think we should head back?" Goliath asked the group, to which we all replied with a simultaneous 'yeh...'

We got up, dusted our butts off, and began walking back to our house. About a block later, Helena began singing.

" 'Cause we-" the rest of us joined in immediately, "-all wanna party when the funeral ends, ba ba ba, ba ba ba,"

WonderBoy grabbed my hand and spun me around ballroom-dance style, and suddenly me and my five best friends in the world were dancing in the middle of the street to our own voices singing...

"And we all get together when we bury our friends, ba ba ba, ba ba ba!"

*The End*
♠ ♠ ♠
Slaughter and Coffin --
You two really are my best friends in the world. I'd trust you with my life. You mean the world to me, and I loved the times we had together as Stranger Danger, YOUR MOM, and Bitchin'. The three of us...we're cousins. We were friends. I love you both to death, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I understand you guys have your problems with each other... but I don't like it. All of our friends, the Group, the Unwanted Children, we've said before that we're falling apart. People keep moving, leaving, fighting... I thought we were supposed to keep it together. We were supposed to be the three that stayed together, best fuckin' friends forever, family, no matter what happened. It sucks so bad that you two are just willing to give up on that over an argument. Like I said, I love you both to death and nothing can ever change that, but who else am I supposed to have three-person-mosh pits with in my living room? Who else can I go to when I need to break down and cry and cuss and hit something over and over again until they wrap me in a hug and tell me to get it together, people can see me? Who else is gonna go to my first Green Day concert with me? I need both of you to crowdsurf... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can;t handle all this. You both know how fucked up I am, and you understand that because you're the same way. I want us to go back to being the 3 of us...
I have this vision, this little movie thing, in my head where the three of us are standing around and you two are facing opposite directions with your arms crossed, refusing to look at each other. I'm begging you both to forget the whole thing, let's go back to how we were and you're both saying no over and over again. I give up and collapse and start to cry like when Daddy Bob was trying to tell me that we were moving. You two turn around to help me up and give me a hug and then everything's okay and we walk away singing and being happy. I want that again... It's awesome when you and two friends are running through the mall pretending to have tourettes, but when it's just you and one other friend it just doesn't feel the same. Did I mention you two are the fucking world to me? Because you kind of are.
Please....forgive and forget....I'll do anything to fix this.

<3 SMF