Heroes and Cons

Kiss and Control.

We all looked around at eachother, wanting eachothers opinions.

"I'm up for it." I shrugged. I looked at Mike and Tre and they were both up for it as well.

"Mya?" Chloe asked her.

Mya looked up at her, "sure! Why not?"

"Cool." Chloe said with a peppy voice and got up quickly. I stood up with her and we all got dressed into decent looking clothes. After that we collected up all of the money that we could find around the house. We had about $50.00 altogether, which was surprising.

"Thats enough, gas is cheap." Mike said shoving the money in his deep pockets.

I grabbed my hat off the couch and shoved it over my poofy hair, I needed a hair cut badly. We walked outside into the summer heat and the wind was blowing. I looked up at the trees and saw the leaves flowing in the wind, along with Mike's long blonde hair. Most people mistook him for a girl. I cracked a smile and laughed to myself as we all piled into the car with Mike and Brittney up front and me and Chloe along with Tre and Mya in the back. I saw Tre kiss the side of Mya's face and her black hair being pushed out of the way of her neck and she was giggling. I rolled my eyes and took Chloe's hand in mine. She smiled at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Mike rolled all of the windows down, and everybody's hair was flying everywhere. The sun was at it's highest and I could feel the California heat on my arm that was hanging out the window.

"So where are we heading?" Tre asked looking up at Mike through the rearview mirror. Mike looked back at Tre then his eyes returned to the road again.

"Wherever the road takes us I guess." Mike replied.

Brittney was busy staring out the window and probably counting all of the lines on the road that went by underneath us. I leaned my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes and relaxed as the wind hit my face. I felt Chloe lean her head on my shoulder and after that I ended up falling asleep. I woke up again to see that we were stuck in a traffic jam on the highway and there were people honking their horns at everybody and there were some people in the distance yelling profanities at eachother. I pulled my head up and Chloe was asleep on my shoulder. Mike had his head on the steering wheel and Brittney was curled up in a ball against the door. I looked to my left and saw Mya and Tre asleep on eachother.

"Mike, where are we?" I asked.

He lifted his head and turned around to look at me.

"We're in Montana."

"What?!" I asked with my eyes wide open.

He laughed to himself and waved his hand, "nah. I'm just kidding. We're actually just in Nevada."

"Oh.." I said quietly and nodded my head.

It took about another 2 hours before we actually got to drive again with an open road ahead of us. Everybody was awake by now, besides Brittney. Mike had the radio playing and we heard one of Operation Ivy's songs playing. I didn't know how much longer we were going to drive, so I looked down at my chucks and tried to imagine anything in my head that could entertain me.

At least half and hour had gone by and we were finally stopped in the parking lot of a motel. Mike told us all to get out. He went around the car and got Brittney out of the car. She stood up half awake and he held her by the waist so she wouldn't fall down.

"Okay, listen up..." Mike started.

We all looked up at him and made eye contact.

"Billie, you and Chloe get your own room." Tre coughed and I turned to glare at him.

"Tre, you and Mya get your own room...which I'm dreading."

I laughed at him and Tre hit me in the back. We all walked into the main lobby and paid the guy a total of $15.00. The price was five dollars per room. He handed us the keys, rooms 14, 16, and 18. Mike threw number 14 at me, he kept room 16 and threw from 18 at Tre. We all went into the rooms and shut the doors.

"I'm so wiped." Chloe said taking her shoes off and throwing them across the room.

"Me too." I agreed with her as I took my pants off. She looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I stopped with my pants down to my knees, "I don't want to sleep in clothes that I have to wear tomorrow." I said then slid them all the way off.

She shrugged and took her pants off too, I figured she understood from where I was coming from. I took of my shirt and she did the same. I laid down and pulled the blanket over me. Chloe stood at the side of the bed and I looked up at her.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything." I told her laughing.

She smiled nervously at me and laid down next to me. A few minutes passed and she rolled over and curled up against me. Me, surprised, put my arm around her. She was freezing.

"You alright there?" I asked, my voice muffled by her hair.

"Yeah, just really cold." She said with her teeth chattering. I pulled the blanket closer to her and wrapped myself around her. Eventually, her teeth stopped chattering and she fell asleep, and so did I.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Title Is The Name Of An AFI Song.
I Love Them. : )
Not As Much As Green Day, Though.

xoxo- Adie.

"You Will See That I Lost Another Life But Tonight I'll Let You Tear It Up, If You Don't Wake Me Up. But If You Tear It, We Can't Repair It. So Please Don't Wake Me Until Someone Cares. Now No One Cares. One At A Time, I Watched Them All Forget. One At A Time, I'm Lost In Little Deaths." - AFI; The Missing Frame.