Listen As The Seconds Pass By

.001

There was rain, thunder, and lightning. Just the formula you need for a storm which was just what Ian Watkins had. The weather fit his mood. Hell, it even fit his whole day or week rather. Breaking up with his girlfriend was not his idea. It was all her, Amy Lee (of Evanescence), the damn fucker who ruined Ian’s week single-handedly with a god-forsaken 62 second call.

“Ian!” A familiar voice said, breaking Ian’s silent rant.

“Hey Joel, hey Benji” he replied in a monotone voice that seemed to be the only one he has been using for the past week aside from the few concerts they’ve done.

“Wow, the man speaks!” Benji said as he sat across from Ian. It was the closest thing to a friendly welcome the Madden twins have received from him all week.

“Your show was fucking awesome Ian.” Joel said as he sat beside Ian.

“What?!?! Are you fucking kidding Joel? That must have been one of the worst concerts they have ever-“ Benji was finally cut of by Joel throwing a can of beer at him while mouthing ‘shut the fuck up you dickwad’ to him.

"Oh, that’s just awesome.” Ian said absentmindedly. He wasn’t paying attention to the conversation. He was wandered back to his mental rant against his ex and was totally oblivious to what anyone was saying.

“You need a party man!” Joel said slapping his friend’s back.

“Oh, yeah sure, whatever,” Ian said taking the slap as a cue to say something. He was stupidly agreeing to something he really didn’t want.

“Yeah! Party tonight!” Benji yelled. He stood up quickly, pushing back his chair while doing so. He high-fived Joel, who had done exactly the same thing.

“What?” Ian said not knowing what has happened.

“Party tonight man! You already agreed!” Benji yelled. He was happy Ian was finally partying or even going out. There was a 70% chance he was going to sulk but Benji rather have Ian sulking in a club than all alone in his hotel room or on the tour bus.

Yes, they were currently on tour and Ian was ruining it for them with all his ‘my girlfriend broke up with me and I am being such a sissy by doing nothing except sulk’ attitude. The Good Charlotte crew was getting fed up with him. The Lostprophet crew too especially since he was also affecting his concerts which have started going down the drain. Everyone noticed. Their fans were blogging about it.

“Sorry Benji but I am not up for partying tonight.” Ian said trying to talk his way out of it.

“Sorry man but you know the drill.” Joel said. “Once you say yes you can’t back out.”

Ian groaned obviously annoyed. He knew he wasn’t going to get out of it.

“Cheer up loser! You’re stuck with us until we can find you another girl!” Benji said halfway out of the doorway.

“Come Ian! I don’t want to wait half an hour until you finally get your ass out of that chair.” Joel said. He stood in front of Ian who was still sitting in his chair. Ian looked up at Joel with a raised eyebrow as if saying ‘you can’t get me out’ with one simple action. Joel rolled his eyes and started working. He grabbed Ian’s wrists and pulled him out of the chair in one quick motion. Ian was surprised and was easy to pull out. He landed on the floor and groaned in pain.

“I hate you” Ian mumbled as he stood up. Joel and Benji stood on Ian’s side and locked their arms. Together Joel and Benji dragged Ian out the door and out of the building. They pushed him into a taxi and went inside after him. They ignored the driver’s suspicious glances as the cab rolled along with the traffic.

“Stop sulking Ian and start getting ready for the party!” Benji yelled. Ian threw him a withering glance. Benji ignored it and made himself more comfortable.

“I don’t get why you guys are doing this. I am fine with just being by myself in my hotel room tonight! I don’t need your help! I am fine!” Ian said with the most emotion either of them has seen from him in a week. They ignored him which annoyed Ian but he just crossed his arms and mumbled incoherent words.

The three boys got into the club easily. Well, Benji and Joel did anyway. Ian had to be dragged in. not exactly an easy way to get into a club.

“I hate you guys.” Ian mumbled as he sat on a stool by the bar.

“You’ve said that already.” Joel said as he gulped down his beer. He scanned over the crowds obviously looking for a new adventure.

“Over there Joel. She has blond hair and is easily a C cup.” Benji said as he pointed to a girl with a group of around 5 other girls. What he was saying was true at least. There was a girl with blond hair and did look like she was easily a C.

“Let’s go man” Joel said. He got his bottle and made his way through the crowd with Benji behind him. They both took one last look at Ian who shook his head and turned back to the bartender.

“What is your poison tonight?” the female bartender said. Ian looked at her and was stunned for awhile. He was caught off guard by the beautiful girl who was currently asking for his drink order. She had jet-black hair that was cropped short. It looked great on her and made her piercing green eyes pop out more.

“Excuse me, your drink order. If you aren’t going to order than tell me for I have a ton of customers who’d love for me to take their drink order.” She said growing impatient. Ian looked around him and saw the man beside him glaring at him. Ian ignored him and looked back at the bartender.

“I’ll have another bottle of beer.” Ian said. He looked after her. He watched her get his drink from the cooler and walk back to him.

“Here you go” she said but before she could go to the guy beside Ian, he asked her something.

“What time does your shift end?” he asked her. He saw a small glint in her eyes as she smiled.

“It can end right now actually.” She said leaning forward.

“Really?” Ian asked as his mind finally drifted away from thoughts of Amy.

“Yeah, it does actually.” She said. “Bronx cover for me!”

“Ok, so now you’re free.” Ian said. “So, I am Ian.” He replied while sticking his hand out as if they met in a formal dinner.

“Eboni” she replied as she shook his hand.

He ran his hand up and down her thigh as her hands found their way to his pants. She started moaning as he started sucking on her neck and moved lower and lower.

“Ian, your hotel room now!” she said in between moans. He understood what she said and moved his hands to under her butt and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her outside never once breaking the kiss he trapped her in.

Ian opened the door to his hotel room as she worked on getting his pants of. He threw her onto the bed. He looked at her as she lay on his hotel bed in just her underwear. A big smile appeared on his face and then started kissing him as he worked on her bra.

Dear Ian,

I am so sorry to leave you again. I know second chances usually turn out well in stories but this isn’t one. Goodbye Ian, I don’t think I’ll ever see you again. Maybe you should have gone back to your hotel room with that Eboni girl instead of me. I am sorry.

All my love,
Amy Lee