Faritale gone bad

one-night-stand

said and done. on the next day they where together in the city shopping and ashley spend over 1000 € for new chlothes. they had so much fun on that shining day. to finish the shopping tour they were sitting in a cafe. "ash, what about party with the girls tonight?" asked judy. "you mean like a ladies-night?" "yes." "SURE I WANT!"
right after at 21.00h they where in their favourite disco called "starlight". all the girls where laughting and dirnking. even ashley was drunk but instead of laughting she had noticed that guy at the bar. she walked over to him. she didn't know what the hell was going on with her. was it the alcohol? or was it just her hornynes for walking over to him? "hi i'm ashley. how are you?" "hey, i'm matt. i'm great and you?" "i'm great since i've seen you." ashley blabbered. matt laughed "it seems you have drank a lot." "yes i have but i wanna see you if i'm soberly tomorrow moring" ashley said provocade. "does that mean you want...???" matt stuttered. "yes exacly that!" ashley asnwered with greed in her voice.
the night between them was really wild and passionate at the same time but right after ashley had enough she threw matt out of her apartment. matt was standing in the house half naked, like he couldn't belive what ashley did to him and behind the door he could hear ashleys dirty laugh.
ashley made herself a coup of coffe and spoke to herself "yes. you're still hot ashley!" she felt so good but tired that she feel asleep after a fiew minutes.

preview to chapter 3:

it's ashley's 23rd birthday and she's with her girls in the "starlight" again where she gets to know a new guy who she fells in love with. will it be just another one-night-stand, her big love, another dan or will this guy tourn out to be just another guy than he pretented to be???