The strange phone call...

Mike and Frank

Natalie had a big grin on her face during the way. Everyone was looking at her as if she was a psycho or something like that. But she couldn’t help it. She loved Mike, really loved him and was finally back after so many years. How couldn’t she be happy? A few meters before reaching her house she saw one of her “friends” crossing the street. She didn’t want to talk to her so she hided in a dark corner. She stood silent for 2 or 3 minutes waiting for Laura to pass by. She was talking on the phone when she passed right next to her but fortunately didn’t notice anything.

“Phew…the last I was expecting was to meet up with Laura now.” She murmured to herself.

She quickly reached her house before seeing any other girl-snakes as she used to call them. Finally she got in, dropped her bag down and fell on the bed. She was still tired even if she had slept a couple of hours. Yet, she decided to have a bath and then cook something since that could make her better. She took off her T-shirt and jeans but something attracted her attention. It was Mike’s message he had given to her yesterday. She opened it and read it:

My sweet little princess come tonight at 9 pm. I’m not telling you the place, let your heart guide you. I love you forever. Mike

As long as she read the words she knew. She knew the place and she knew he had something special on his mind, like that day 9 years ago… A tear came down her face but she quickly wiped it off. She was over the moon! She took all of her clothes and went to have a long bath to fresh up.

----------

Mike opened his eyes and looked for Natalie but she wasn’t around. He got up and searched for a glass of water in the kitchen. He saw Frank coming down the stairs still a bit sleepy.

“’Morning, dude! Everything fine?” he yawned.

“Yeah…just headache and a terrible smell. I need to have a shower…hehehe.” answered Mike.

“Hahaha yeah last night was huge party! So good to have you here wandering in the house again. I missed it.”

“Yep. Me too, Frank. By the way did you see Natalie today?”

“No, I just got up from my bed. Why?”

“Ah, nothing I was curious to see where did she go. She’s not here!”

“She probably went home. What did you guys do last night?”

“Oh, come on don’t give that evil look, Frank! Anyway, it happened…”

“FUCK, YEAH! I KNEW IT!!!”

“Hahahaha you’re acting like a 4 year-old boy!”

“Yeah, everyone says that. I’m proud! Awesome Mikey-Mikey you stole the girl!”

“Hehehe she was already mine…”

“Be proud now! Natalie deserves a lot! You should take care of her, she’s a special girl.”

“I know, Frank. And thank you guys for being here for me. Without you I could never manage to make all that happen. You are best friends for real.”

“No need to worry about anything anymore. Now that you’re here life will start again and you’ll soon be adjusted here like before! Old friend Mikey-Mikey!”

“Yeah…I think I’m already adjusted to Mikey-Mikey! You can’t forget your bad habits Mr. Frank.”

“Hahahaha, of course not my friend!”

They kept talking and making fun of each other, remembering the past. After a while they parted so that they could both have a shower, and Mike get ready for his date at night. He didn’t have a place to stay so he decided he stayed over at Frank’s since their houses were pretty big and available for everyone. Before noticing it was 8pm so Mike took some stuff, said goodbye at Frank and left the house.

---

Billie and Melody spent the night at Billie’s house, playing with each other and having fun. When they woke up they went shopping and afterwards they packed their things to spend 2 days at Melody’s house in the countryside. Just the two of them, along with the baby.