The strange phone call...

Mike's and Natalie's secret date

Mike had everything ready until 9.30 pm. He lit up a cigarette and sat down to wait. After a couple of minutes Natalie appeared in a lovely short dark green dress and her long blonde hair free. Mike melt.

“You remembered it…”he managed to say.

“I could never forget, Mike. All those years even if I tried to get over you, those memories were constantly in my head. Every day…”

“How could I ever leave you, princess…I really love you. Come here!”

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too, baby.”

“Wow, everything is exactly like our first date! The candles, the wine, you…” she whispered and kissed him softly on the lips.

He returned the kiss making it more passionate, while holding Natalie’s waist. There was true love in their eyes. Mike ended the kiss.

“I want you to listen something. I’ve been practicing it for days.”

“Okay baby. I’m waiting!”

Mike took the guitar he had brought with him from Frank’s house, sat down and started playing a melody.

Looking straight in your eyes
Makes me melt, makes me melt
Touching your soft hair
Listening to your voice
Makes me travel to exotic lands

Every second spent with you
Is an eternity
Come with me and stay
We’ll fly to the moon
Hugged under the stars

It is the summer smile
I have in my face
My lady, don’t play jokes with me
Here we are together again
All of my love given to you


By the time he finished singing Natalie shed a tear. He had written a song for her and sang it to her with his amazing deep voice. She just couldn’t resist and couldn’t manage to hold a tear…

“I’m moved, Mike. It was unbelievable. Did you really write that?”

“Yes, my beauty. All of it for you. For being my inspiration…”

“I adore you…” she said and jumped on him grabbing the guitar, putting it down and started kissing his neck.

He hugged her tight, caressing her hair and smelling her perfume. He enjoyed the moments full of passion. He started kissing her too with one hand touching her legs and coming up more and more. She left a noise but didn’t seem to think of it anymore so he continued… He lift her dress a bit while kissing her again in the neck and tried to unzip his pants but she stopped him.

“Not, now baby…they may come people here and see us…”

“Nobody will come here this hour, trust me honey. Please, I really want this now.”

She took her hands off his so that he could unzip his pants. He put his hand under her dress and laid her on the carpet.

“Do you have any condoms?” she asked.

“Yeah. Hold on a sec, little.”

He was really soft and gentle with her all the time… She loved it. When they both finished, he laid next to her, holding her tight and kissing her arm. She was playing with his nose and laughing for what they did in a public place.

“I still can’t believe what we did…I’m ashamed.”

“Hehe, my innocent girl! There’s nobody around this hour… Plus, no one comes from this corner at the park, so everything’s fine, you don’t have to worry.

”Right, then. You, dirty man ,you make me do such things! Shame on you!”

“Oh, yeah! Who’s talking now, my kinky one? Tell me you didn’t like that and I’ll apologise.”

“I didn’t like it!”

“Now, we’re telling lies? Be careful, because if I get mad I’ll do worse things than that!”

“I’m not telling lies!!”

“Little liar, I’m going to teach you a lesson for making fun of me! Big mistake to stick it to me! Big mistake!!!” and he winked full of energy.

He came on top of her, holding tight her arms so that she couldn’t move and started kissing her with tongue all over her body. That night he made love to her 3 times…

The sunrise found them hugged together, under a soft blanket, sleeping peacefully in that remote corner of the park near the forest.