The strange phone call...

A talk with Billie

“Will you answer? Who’s out there?” she repeated.

“Natalie…it’s me, Billie, please open up! I need to tell you something.”

“Oh, sorry Bill. You didn’t speak and I was a bit terrified. Come on in…”

She opened the door, still a bit upset and came face to face with Billie.

“Hi honey, sorry for coming up here so late but I had to talk to you.” He said and gave her a hug.

She kissed him on the cheek and they entered the living room. Billie was her lifelong friend. She had known him since they were little kids. Billie was in a rock band, playing the electric guitar and doing lead vocals. He was very cute, with his black hair and those lovely green eyes. The drummer of the band, Frank, was the funniest guy Natalie had ever met. He made her laugh and that’s why she really liked hanging out with him. So there were two in the group. Many bassists had been to the band but couldn’t work out with Billie and Frank.

“Well…you said you wanted to talk to me. About what?” asked Natalie.

“It’s something that I can’t tell Frank yet cause I know how he’ll react. Natty, I think I’m in love with Melody. I mean, you know we’ve been dating the last 3 weeks and I know it’s a bit early to say that but I really mean it… Mel is so sweet and pretty and she cares for me. I love her Natty.” said Billie.

“Oh, Bill that’s wonderful news!! I’m so happy for you! I like Melody, she’s a great girl for you. I believe she loves you back. You two are meant to be together…”

“Thank God! I knew you would understand me! Thanks for being my friend Natalie…”he said hugging her.

“Awww…I’ll always be your friend, Billie! You should tell Mel how you feel about her. I think she’s the one for you Billie, never make her feel bad or sth.”

“I know. I won’t. I love her so much!”

-Natalie’s P.O.V-
I saw Billie and I could read in his eyes that he was in love. How sweet! Billie and Mel made a great couple. But I was feeling a little jealous. I mean…I didn’t have a boyfriend who cares for me and loves me. I decided not to talk to Billie about the strange person who called me earlier as I didn’t want to upset him…he seemed so happy!

-end of Natalie’s P.O.V-