The strange phone call...

Birthday time

Next morning…

Natalie woke up with a bad mood. She had a terrible headache and a pain in her feet. She put on a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans and went down to the kitchen to make some coffee. Coffee always made her feel better. As soon as she finished making the coffee she heard a knock at the door. She took a sip of her coffee and with slow footsteps she reached the door and opened it. There was standing Frank and Billie.

“Hey, sweetie!! Happy birthday to you!!!” said Billie.

“Good morning lovely. Happy birthday!!!” said Frank.

“Oh, boys you’re so sweet! I almost forgot it! Thank you so much! Come in for coffee.” said Natalie.

“Coffee? Sure!” said Frank grinning.

Soon the two boys were sitting on the couch while Natalie was making coffee for the two of them.

“What do you think?” asked Billie.

“About what?” answered Frank.

“Come on you Frank you act like a fool sometimes! About the thing I was telling you earlier.”

“Ah…well he must do it. And soon. I wonder how she’ll react!”

“He told me he’ll do it early in the morning. It’s 11am and still nothing. Jerk…”

“Oh, man he’ll do it ok?? Don’t pissing me off. Just enjoy the coffee she’s making for us and don’t say a thing.”

“Fine, whatever. I’m just so nervous. You know she’s my best friend for years. I want this to work out. She deserves it.

“Shhh…quiet. She’s coming.”

“Well,well,well…here’s the coffee. Milk for you Frank and sugar for Billie.” said Natalie in an exciting way.

“Great! Ah…it tastes so good.” said Frank taking a sip of his coffee. I was wondering babe if you’re as good at bed as you’re in the kitchen.”

“Oh, do you want to try me Frank?” said Natalie laughing and leaning to Frank.

“Mmhhm. Why not?” Frank leaned to Natty and bit her ear.

“Ouch! You Frank, you fucking asshole! Come here NOW!”

“No, I’m not. Sorry, Natty!!”
Frank started running trying to get away from Natalie who was chasing him.

”You can’t get me haha!!” laughed Frank. And looked behind to see Natalie. But just then he slipped onto a piece of paper and fell on the floor.

“Hahahaha…see? That happens if you make fun of me. Oh thanks Frank you made me laugh. Billie!! Come here and see Frank on the floor! He’s so funny!”