The strange phone call...

The letter and the phone call

Natalie went to open the door. She saw a young man at the age of 22 holding a small box.

“This is for you Miss. You also have a letter. Will you please sign here? Thank you.” Said the man and left.

Natalie took the box and the letter and returned to the living room. She opened the envelope and started reading…

Dear my beautiful rose,
Happy Birthday! I wish I was there to kiss you and hug you but I’m not. But I’ll fix that some day. You must be wondering who I am. I am the guy that found paradise in your eyes. A lot of years have passed but I still have that weird feeling whenever I listen to your name. Finally I found the courage to say that. I love you Natalie… I love you with all my heart…
Many wishes for a really happy birthday. We are going to talk soon.
With love,


Natalie finished reading and looked at her friends’ faces quite shocked.

“I can’t believe what I just read! It’s so…sweet.” smiled Nat.

“Open the box to see what’s inside!” said Frank.

She opened it and inside there was a beautiful silver chain with a red rose.

“Oh, my God! This is amazing!” she said and quickly put it on.

“Ah…it suit’s you perfectly!” smiled Billie. “Look at you. You’re so pretty.”

Just then the telephone rang. Billie made a signal at Frank.

“Ehm…we have to go honey! Melody isn’t feeling very well these days so I’ll take her to her gynecologist.

“Oh, sure! Give me a ring when you’re done, ok?” said Nat.

“Ok!” yelled both Billie and Frank leaving the room.
Natalie quickly answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Happy birthday!” said a male voice.

“Thank you, but who’s calling?”

“You’ll find out soon my name…I sent you the chain with the rose…”

“ Oh, it’s you again… Listen, the chain was so beautiful and thank you very much…” she touched the chain and felt a sweet shudder.

“ Do I get to meet you one day?” she asked.

“ Yes, my love. Very soon.”

“Aww…that’s very nice! Anyway…you won’t tell me anything about you?”

“What can I say? I’m dying to be with you right now… To kiss you gently on the lips, to stroke your hair, to see that wonderful pair of eyes you have…”

Natalie was on the verge of melting. She couldn’t believe her ears. He was so kind and sweet…

“I have to go now baby. I’m sorry. We’ll talk again soon. Love ya sugar!!!” and he hang up.

“Bye mysterious guy…”

The next 2 weeks this was happening every day. As a result Natalie had started falling in love with the mysterious guy more and more day by day. Also Billie found out that Melody was pregnant. Everyone was so excited by the news. Natalie and Melody went to buy baby clothes and stuff while Billie was busy with recording Rock n’ Faltso’s new CD. Still they had no bassist so the songs were in fact unfinished. Melody passed a lot of time trying to find a name for the little boy growing inside her. Generally those two weeks were very busy and tiring. But it was Saturday night when…….