The strange phone call...

Sharing a hot night together

“Ok, then mysterious guy!!” and they both laughed.

Frank opened the door. There was standing Claudia.

“Hey Claudia! What’s up hon? Is everything ok?” said Frank.

“Yep, everything’s fine. Just had to say sorry for my behaviour these days. I made you mad. Sorry.”

“Aw, at last! I thought I had done something wrong and I didn’t know what to do. I’m happy things are clear again! Join us babe. I’m all alone tonight.”

“Ok, my love. So did that guy you were telling me about, came?”

“Yes, he’s inside with Natalie. That’s why I told you I’m all alone tonight. Billie is with Mel, Mike with Natty and…”

“You’re with me!” she said and gave him a long kiss.

“Come on in. there’s beer and pizza inside.”

“Fantastic.”

The night passed quickly with all the guys and girls having fun, getting high and laughing. Melody noticed sth strange in Mike’s attitude that night but she completely forgot about it later.

It was 6 am when they parted and each one of them headed to their place. Claudia went home, Billie took Melody with his car to drive her home and Natalie was about to leave as well so she went to say goodbye to Mike. She went to the living room, where she saw Mike lying on the couch, smoking. She yelled ‘goodbye’ so that he would wake up from the nirvana and he turned his head to see her waving.

“Come here baby for a sec. why such a hurry?” he said.

“Hurry? It’s 6 am Mikey. We have been sitting together all night. I have terrible headache and I need to have a bath at last.”

“Come on, just for a second.”

She sat on the couch, next to him and he leaned to her side and gave her a kiss, which seemed to last forever. The kiss got passionate, they started making out and soon before noticing they were both naked, having crazy sex. Both drunk, both high couldn’t really get what they were doing but they didn’t seem to care. It was certain that they both wanted that very badly. The smell of smoke, the taste of alcohol and desire for one another had made them so stoned, they even had lost connection with reality. Those moments were so powerful, full of passion. When they were finally done, they hugged and Mike kissed her on the lips.

“It was unbelievable. I’m on the verge of having a brain explosion but it was amazing. I love you and now I’m never gonna leave you. I promise.”

“Baby…I’m getting dizzy…I can’t stand up. I’m stuck here. With you…hahaha I like that! Kiss me again babe…make love to me… fuuuck meee…I want it now! I want you so baad…”

“Hey…hey, HEY! I have a terrible headache, I told you I can’t move and you seem to have lost your mind! Relax for a bit! We both need a rest. It was too much what we did. Being drunk and then have sex is death. So…rest on me for a while and sleep. I’ll try sleep, too. Just put on your T-shirt. I don’t want Frank to get down and see us like this.”

“Ha…yeah…whatever you say Mr.! Yeah…where’s my shirt? Ah…thank you…and who is that Brank? Have we done anything bad…??”

“Jesus, you’ve lost completely your mind. Frank is the name, he’s our best friend along with Billie. Does this remind you anything? ”Yeah, ok go to sleep and I’ll go make you some
coffee because you’re a mess. Ok? Sleep for a while.”

“Mhmm…”