Status: Completed.

The Stars in the Night Lend Me Their Light to Bring Me Closer to You

Finger On The Trigger.

Leah's P.O.V.

Everything calmed down after Val and Matt left. I have never heard Zack yell like that. Hopefully, I'll never have to hear him yell like that again.

"Let's all go skinny dipping in the ocean!" Jimmy shouted ready to pulled his pants off. I laughed and shook my head.

"Let's not." Danielle commented and sat Jimmy back down.

"Aw, come on baby. Please?" Jimmy pleaded towards her with a goofy smile.

"Come on guys. Let's go." Lacey called from the door. She had her friend with her. "Brian, come here!" He looked up and huffed. Johnny pulled him up and they walked to the door.

"Do you want to go?" Zacky asked pulling my attention back to him. He had a sexy smirk on his face.

"Yeah." He pulled me up off the ground and kissed my head.

"Alright! Everybody let's go!" I really didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to lay around with Zack but I could tell he wanted to go. We all walked down to the beach, everybody having someone to be with. Unfortunately, Matt showed up with the skank. Everybody ignored her but hugged and say hey to Matt. Jimmy and Danielle were the first ones to strip down and dive into the water. I sat down on the beach and relaxed for a minute. Zacky sat down beside me and placed his hand over mine.

"What's wrong? You seem a little down." I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder. He always knows when I'm a little upset.

"I don't know. I just haven't been myself lately. Everything seems out of wack or something. I don't know anymore. Maybe it's because of everything that has happened or something horrible is going to happen." He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him.

"Nothing is going to happen. Everything that is horrible has already happened but just know that when I'm around nothing horrible is going to happen."

"Promise?" I asked like a little kid.

"Promise." He caressed my cheek and kissed me. Nobody was around us, so I gently pushed him onto his back and laid on top of him. His promise felt weak to me but nothing mattered really. Just as long as I'm with him, I'm fine.

Valary's P.O.V.

Matt and I stood in the water away from everybody. I was still pretty pissed off about Zacky kicking me out of his house. I can't believe I thought about fucking around with him. Speaking of him, I looked over to see him and his so called fiance` all over each other. I about threw up but held it in.

"I want her dead." I muttered to myself. Apparently Matt heard me because he looked down at me.

"Don't do anything to her. She's like my sister. If you do anything to her, I will not have anything to do with you." I glared at him.

"Well then, just say goodbye now." I scorned as I walked away towards my stuff.

"Val, don't even think about touching them." Matt yelled behind me.

"Just fuck off, Matt. You can't stop me." I reached into my bag and pulled out my pistol. My hands shook a bit as I aimed at Leah. "Say bye bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit- Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche by Escape The Fate.

Finally I ended the story but with a cliff hanger! Ha ha ha ha! Sorry, but I had to. [X
I am already coming up with ideas for the sequel to this story.
Thank you to all my readers who subscribed and commented. I appreciate it. [:
Leah. ♥