Untitled

Admirer Notes and Band Practice

"Hey Anissa! Guess what next week is!" my bet friend Celina yelled running down the hall toward my locker.

"How 'bout you tell me."

"Okay, fine. Next week is the Valentines day ball!"

"so? Valetines day is just another Hallmark holiday. Plus, I don't have a date. Who would want to go to the dance with an emo girl?"

"I will! If we dont have a date by the day of the ball we'll go as friends"

"What about Alaina?"

"Same with her! We'll all be the three emigos!"

" The what?"

" Emo amigos!"

" Did you add extra sugar to your Rockstar this morning?"

"Yes and now the hall is spinning."

" Dont pass out. I dont wanna have to explain to the nurse why Im dragging you into her office again.

"Its not my fault he thought you killed me. That lady's as blind as a bat. She gave my backpack a flu shot once."

"That was whe we went to the doctors three weeks ago after school. zthe docter did that."

"Oh yeah."

The bell rang signaling we had five minutes to get to class.

"Let's go slow poke!" Alaina yelled running to my locker.

"Yeah! Can't be late for class!" Celina yelled n my ear.

"Hold on." I opened my locker to get my german book and a note fell out.

"What's that?"

"I don't know. Give it here!" I yelled at the squirrel on crack I called my best friend as she ran down the hall and toward the classroom with the note in hand.

Alaina and I ran into the class after her.

"Celina! Give it here!"

"NO! I wanna read it!"

"It's not yours!"

"AW! Look! It has your nickname on it! 'to Anissa Toxication" Your secret admirer knows what I call you!"

~How did they know that? Alaina and I dont like using our last name. Anissa and Alaina Haner A.K.A Anissa and Alaina Gates. (yes, Synyster Gates is our older brother.) We liked using Toxication better. the toxication twins. Or as Brian calls us the Toxication terror twins~

"Celina! Give it back!"

The final bell ran.

"Celina! Now!"

"Girls, please take your seats."

"Es tut mir leid*" I said as I sat in my seat after i got the note back from Celina.

"Danke.*"

After class Celina, Alaina and I were walking to second period when Celina started pointing out a bunch of guys she thought could be the ones that left the note in my locker.

"Celina, shut up. It could be anyone. It could even be Craig."

"Why would it be Craig?" Alaina asked when we reached the class.

"Cos he's my sworn enemy."

" Why?" Celina asked as we took our seats at the back of the class.

"Long story. He hates me cos i beat the hell outta in gym freshman year."

" Why?"

"He was talking shit about Airin. alling him a fag and other shit like that. It pissed me off that he would do that."

"Speaking of Air head."

" Hola Chikas!"
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is not done yet, im just getting sleepy.