Heartless

It seems to be all Happy but is it ?

In a normal enough school there is always the quite one in the corner, the one that always fades away from exsintence. In our story the girl is called Lilium she is that girl, there is a girl called lucy who is her friend so she hasnt completly faded away her friend is always nice to her, always sticks up for her, the perfect friend, altough we thought as you see in this classroom there is also the boy Lillium is going out with, he is called Orion he is very popular and quite handsom so its quite a surprise but never the less.

Its Christmas and our dear girl Lillium is going to her boyfriends house, since she already has a key, she walks in to his bedroom to find, Orion and lucy sleeping next to each other, he wakes up and sees her there surprised wakes lucy up as well. Lucy explains that she never really liked her and was teasing her, and orion explained the same reason. Lillium walks out the door turning around to say goodbye wide eyed and smilling "Ill see you later".
deciding what point is there to life she over views her life.

Lillium is a girl with green eyes short black hair, she has a tragic past. At a young age she was raped and abused by her father and beaten by her mother, as they call her monster not real, they had gone insane.They commited sucide as they had so much hatred in her they decided to end there lifes when she was at the age of 12.

On the edge of the bridge there lays 3000ft down until pavement , and that is a where our dear girl steps off from the bridge.For some strange reason she wakes up confused she looks around there is a man in black she exclaims him the grimm reaper.

He offers Her Eternel life

Lillium- Why should i suffer any more of this pain called life

what if you felt no pain going round taking the lifes and souls of the corrupted, but we need to take out your heart.

Lillium- Then what are you waiting for.

Ripping her heart out her eyes turn bitch black where as her hair grown to he waist black ink starts to fall out her eyes and chest. she runs off to the house that caused this pain.

Still having ink spilling out she runs foward to the house. kicking the door down approches the two people she first whisper something to the girls ears which cause her to cry blood tears then suddenly her head blows up blood over her boyfriend. he starts to fear her trying to run away. she rips of his legs causing him great suffering. then pulling off finger by finger on his right hand screaming in pain blood spilling everywhere, she stops and starts to walk off.the boy in his weekend sate mutters Who Are You?

Me? I Am Heartless. Then she satrts laughing creepily.

Black wings spreading out.

A sword creating its self.

Sliced Heads.

The pain is gone now.

Go now.

Heartless.
♠ ♠ ♠
its still gotta way to go.

At the end the boy and girl are Orion and lucy if you didnt get it