Status: Finally Finished....Check out the sequel :)

They Can't Protect Me From Loving You

Standing On Your Own Two Feet

“Well honey, if you told me that you could cut hair or something then I’d hire you. I’m in major need of a new beautician since Ali left.” Gena said as the girls discussed Eloise’s need for a job.

“Thanks Gee, but you wouldn’t have any customers after a week of me working at the salon.” Eloise replied.

“I just need a job in a music store or something – something I know I can do.” She added as the group got up from their table to head towards Victoria’s Secret.

“Well, we can help you find a job later, right now I can feel Brian’s credit card burning a hole in your wallet. Let’s get him something he’ll enjoy taking off you.” Leana said placing her arm around Eloise’s shoulder as they walked towards the lingerie section of the store.

“See, that’s another reason why I need a job. I can’t keep on letting Brian pay for stuff for me.” Eloise said with a grimace.

“Honey, you know he’s not going to be counting every cent you spend.” Val said as she browsed through a rack of teddies.

“Yeah, I know, but I’m not going to take the piss. I want to earn my own money, pay my share of the bills. I’m not going to be accused of being with him for his money.” Eloise replied with a sigh.

“No one will think that. We all know that you loved Brian way before he had any money.” Val called over.

“Yeah, I know you guys know but for everyone else, I’m just a girl he met and dumped Michelle for.” Eloise reminded the other girls.

“And since when did you care what the fuck people think of you?” Leana yelled, placing her hands on her hips, her eyes glaring at Eloise who laughed, shrugged her shoulders and turned to the row of lace in front of her.

They spent an hour in Victoria Secret before heading over to the costume store where most of the girls were struggling to pick out a costume, there were just so many to choose from. Eloise’s hang over had disappeared and she had picked out a costume for the party almost immediately.

She sat in the costume store watching the other girls discard costume after costume. She looked down to her Victoria Secret bag and smiled thinking about Brian’s face when he saw her in the outfit she’d bought. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing. She took it out of her pocket and smiled when she saw a message from Brian.

“Hey baby how’s the hang over? Bought anything nice? XxX”

She pressed reply and began to write her reply.

“Hang over gone. I’ve bought a little something from VS that I want your opinion on later ;)” she replied with a smirk. She had barely had a chance to put her phone into her purse before it rang again with another message.

“Babe, don’t do things like that to me! You gave me a boner and I’m round Matt’s! Let me know when you’re heading home so I can be there with my opinion.”

Eloise chuckled at the thought of Brian sat in Matt’s house with a boner, wondering how he could get rid of it without freaking Matt out.

“Hey, I’m done.” Lacey said as she sat herself down on the stool next to her.

“I finally decided on the burlesque girl. What did you get anyway?” she asked peering towards the bag.

“I went for typical Halloween Vampire.” Eloise said with a smile.

“And I’ve gone for sexy police officer.” Leana said as she joined them.

“I’m hoping the handcuffs will come in handy.” She said with a wink and a smirk.

Val and Gena didn’t take much longer to pick out their outfits so the girls were soon on their way back to the parking garage.

“Hold on a second.” Gena said as they passed Hot Topic. She was staring at the window and it took a second for Eloise to realise what it was exactly that she was looking at.

“El, you could totally do this job.” She said pointing at the poster in the window that stated that they were looking for a sales manager.

“Yeah I could, wait here while I go get an application form.” Eloise said as she walked into the clothes store and over to the sales desk.

“Hi, can I help you?” the young girl behind the counter said cheerfully.

“Um, yeah, I noticed the job in the window and was after an application form.” Eloise said in the same cheery tone.

“Oh ok, I’ll just get the manager. He deals with all applications.” She replied picking up the phone on the desk.

Within minutes Eloise was watching a slim, dark haired guy walking towards her. He was about the same height as her and didn’t look too much like a manager with his black skinny fit jeans, three stud belt, battered black classic chucks and messy black hair.

“Hey, I’m Billie, I understand that you’re interested in the job.” He said, his green eyes dazzling as he smiled at Eloise who nodded.

“Well, here’s the application form. May I ask if you’ve had any experience in this kind of business?” he said passing her the application form.

“Well, I was assistant manager in a record store up in Sacramento before I moved to Huntington.” She replied, trying to sound confident but not smug. She watched as Billie’s eyes widened.

“Well, in that case how about you come in for an interview? Tomorrow morning?” he asked, this time Eloise’s eyes widened and a smile spread across her face.

“Really, yeah I can be here. What time?”

“Let’s say 11?” Billie asked and Eloise nodded.

“See you tomorrow, thank you.” Eloise smiled as she turned and walked out of the store.

“Well?” Lacey asked seeing the ear to ear smile on Eloise's face.

“I got an interview!” she cheered jumping up and down.

“See, I told you you wouldn’t be out of a job for too long!” Val stated as they linked arms.

“Val it’s only an interview, I haven’t got the job yet.” She reminded her. Val glared at her for a second.

“You’ll get it.” She muttered with a smile.

Eloise headed straight upstairs with her shopping bags, assuming Brian was home as the front door had been unlocked. She opened their bedroom door to find Brian lounging on the bed with a smirk on his face.

“Good shopping trip?” Brian asked sitting up on the end of the bed, his eyes widening at the sight of all the bags.

“Sorry babe, I may have got a bit carried away.” Eloise began dropping the bags beside the bed. Brian smiled as he shook his head and pulled her to him.

“I’ll pay you back.” She added leaning down to kiss him.

“Babe, don’t be silly, I didn’t mean it like that. You know I don’t care how much you spend.” He said holding her head so that her face was close to his.

“Now where’s this outfit you wanted my opinion on?” he asked in a whisper, a smile tugging at the corner of his thin lips. Eloise smiled back.

“Don’t move, I’ll be back in a minute.” She replied forcefully kissing his lips before grabbing the Victoria Secret bag and disappearing off to the en-suite bathroom.

“Well, what do you think?” Eloise said in a whisper as she stood in the door wearing the purple lace set. She heard a low growl emit from Brian’s chest as he licked his lips, his eyes wide. She walked slowly back over to him, her eyes never leaving his gaze. Brian gently pulled her in between his legs, his fingers running circles against her hips.

“Well?” Eloise said in a low voice. Another low growl escaped Brian’s lips as his hands slowly ran up her side as she placed a leg on either side of his waist so that she was sat in his lap.

“I like.” he growled quietly as his eyes flickered quickly over her body.

“Good.” Eloise whispered as she slowly began to unbutton the shirt he was wearing, her head dipping to nip gently at his neck. As Brian shrugged his shirt off Eloise moved her lips quickly to his, sliding her tongue quickly into his mouth. Their tongues battled briefly for dominance as Brian’s hands returned to her hips, griping them tightly as his fingers reached under the thin lace of the thong.

Eloise gasped harshly into the kiss as he tightened his grip on her hips and flipped them so that he was on top of her. She felt him smirk as his lips began to trail down her neck and to her collarbone. As Brian’s tongue ran its way slowly down the edge of the lace, over her breast, Eloise pulled at his pants button and tugged at the material to pull them off his body, his boxers following quickly.

Butterflies fluttered urgently in her stomach as Brian trailed kisses down her stomach to the edge of the thong. Her hips lifted of their own accord as she felt Brian slowly tug at the corner of lace that was now in between his teeth. As he slowly pulled the material away from her body Eloise’s breath came in quiet, quick gasps, feeling his hot breath on the inside of her thighs. The thong was fully removed and Brian trailed his tongue slowly back up her legs, lightly flicking it against her moist opening before kissing his way back up to the string that held the top closed over her alert breasts. Brian lifted himself, supporting himself on one arm, staring, smirking into her eyes as he slowly tugged at the string that held it tightly together. After what, to Eloise, felt like an eternity Brian’s eyes returned to her body as her breast burst free of the material. Eloise watched his smirk grow as he took her right nipple into his mouth, running his tongue in circles around it as his hand gently squeezed the other.

Against her hip she could feel Brian’s cock getting hard so slowly she reached her hand down and took hold of it, slowly and softly running her hand up and down the large shaft. Brian growled around her nipple in pleasure, sucking at it harder. The hand that had been occupied with her breast quickly forced her legs apart and two fingers were quickly curling rapidly inside her.

The faster his fingers curled the quicker her hand slipped up and down his pulsing shaft and the quicker her hand moved the harder his tongue circled her breasts.

“Babe, calm down.” Brian moaned in a whisper, his hand inside her slowing.

“I’m going to cum before I get inside you if you carry on like that.” He added, his body trying to pull himself away from her hand.

“Then get inside me.” she said in a whispered growl. With a smirk on his face, Brian quickly drew his fingers out of her and just as quickly had rammed his long length deep inside her. She screamed in ecstasy, her head flinging back into the bed, her eyes rolling.

“Fuck. Brian.” she gasped loudly as he thrust himself deeper into her. She wrapped her legs securely around him, her hands tugging at his hair.

“Oh God.” She gasped again as she felt the heat take over her lower body. As Brian’s thrust’s brought her closer to the edge, she felt the heat rise through the rest of her body, causing an eruption of convulsions of pleasure to shake her body, tightening around Brian.
They both loudly called out each other’s name as they each spilled their juices before Brian collapsed breathlessly at Eloise’s side and pulled the covers over them.

“So? What else did you buy?” Brian asked with a smirk as he softly kissed her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Firstly, I want to thank all you guys who have commented on the last chapter - keep it up, I think you could do better :)

I've done quite a bit of wrting for this story over the past couple of days and I can tell you now that drama is coming.....
But only if you guys keep the comments coming!