Status: Finally Finished....Check out the sequel :)

They Can't Protect Me From Loving You

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

“I’m sorry Miss Benson, but there’s nothing more we can do. We’ve questioned Miss Dibenedetto and she’s denied the allegations and having anything to do with Steven Owens. However, we have issued her with a warning so if she does threaten you again let us know immediately and we’ll look further into the matter.” Officer Gilbert explained to Eloise as she sat in the waiting room of the police station.

She’d given a statement telling the police about Michelle’s threats and they’d just finished questioning her. She’d known all along that they wouldn’t be able to do anything worth while, but she still felt better reporting her. With any luck she’d back off now that the police had been informed. She was also thankful that they hadn’t pressed the idea of her being moved again.

She sighed deeply and thanked the officer for his help before heading out of the station where Brian was waiting in his BMW.

“She’s had a warning.” She said as she got in on the passenger side making Brian look up from the copy of Guitar World he was reading while he waited.

“A warning?” he asked turning to face her as he started the car.

“Bri, I told you she wouldn’t get much more than that, it was her word against mine. There was no evidence to suggest that she did threaten me. We’ve just got to hope that this is enough to scare her off.” Eloise explained, sighing heavily as she relaxed back in the seat and closed her eyes.

Her eyes snapped open again at the feel of Brian’s hand on hers. “I won’t let her hurt you. She won’t come between us, I promise.” He said quietly, squeezing her hand gently as he drove, glancing quickly at her with a reassuring smile. Eloise smile back and nodded.

“I know.” She said quietly as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I’ll be waiting here for you at five.” He said, Eloise realising that they’d arrived at the Mall.

“Six, I’ve got to do a stock check tonight remember, I said I’d stay on to make up for the time I’ve spent at the station.”

Brian leant across to kiss her. “Six then, we’ll grab a takeaway on the way home.”

“Sounds good to me, love you.” she replied.

“How did it go?” Billie asked as Eloise walked back into the store. She sighed as she placed her purse under the counter and leaned up against the register.

“Warning. That’s as much as they could do. It was all I though they’d do. Now we’ve just got to hope that this is the end of it.” She replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Hopefully, listen it’s been quiet so I’m going to head on down to the stock room and start the stock check, I don’t want to keep you her too long tonight, I know the guys leave tomorrow.” he said with a smile as he grabbed the clipboard off the back counter.

Eloise returned the smile. “Are you sure? Thanks Billie.”

“Hey, you can thank me by filling in that form in front of you.” Eloise frowned as she glanced down and picked up the form that was next to the till.

“A job application? Billie, you know I already work here right?” she asked with a puzzled look.

“It’s for the assistant managers’ job. I want you, but you’re going to have to officially apply first.” He replied, a wide smile spreading over his face, making his green eyes sparkle like emeralds.

“What? Really?” Eloise screeched as Billie began to nod.

“Oh my god Billie, I love you!” she yelled running around the counter and flinging her arms around him.

“Just fill in the form.” Billie chuckled as he pulled away from her and walked towards the store room.

Eloise skipped back to the counter and filled in the form in between serving the few customers who came in. Once the form had been filled in the rest of the shift passed by slowly. Her only entertainment that helped pass the time came from playing a peculiar game of ‘I spy’ with Billie over the radios.

“Honey you can go now if you like, I’m almost done here.” Billie called over the radio after Eloise had shut the store.

“Are you sure?” she replied as she placed the till into the safe.

“Yeah, get home and enjoy your last night with Brian.” he replied.

“Thanks, but listen, I’m going to have to wait for him to come and pick me up, so why don’t I cash up for you while I wait.” She asked as she took her cell out ready to send Brian a message.

“Deal.” Billie replied as Eloise began to type a message to Brian.

“Billie’s letting me out early, come and get me ;)”

There was an almost instant reply and Brian was stood outside the store within ten minutes.

“Billie, Brian’s here, can you come up and lock me out?” Eloise asked into the radio as she walked over to let Brian into the store.

“On my way.” Billie replied, his voice not coming through the radio but from the other side of the store.

“Hey, you ready to go?” Brian asked stepping into the store.

“Yeah let me just grab my stuff.” She replied turning to get her stuff from under the counter.

“Billie, I’ve cashed up and floated the till for the morning and put it all in the safe.” She explained, walking back to the door.

“You’re a star, did you finish that application form?”

“Yeah, I left it on the desk.”

“Great! Good night guys, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Night Billie.” Eloise replied taking hold of Brian’s hand and walking out of the store.

“Application form?” Brian quizzed.

“Yeah, Billie wanted me to apply for the assistant manager’s job.” She explained with a widening grin.

“Really? That’s great.”

“Yeah, he said that the job is mine but I’ve got to officially apply.”

“Congratulations baby, now do you still want that takeout?” Brian asked as they approached the car.

“Hell yeah I’m starving.” Eloise replied.

“Brian! You said you’d finished packing!” Eloise yelled as she walked into the bedroom to find his case still open on the bed, surrounded by clothes.

“I have, the rest of the stuff can’t be packed until the morning and I have a few things that are still in the drier.” He explained as he walked up behind her and slinked his arms around her waist and gently pecked his lips against her cheek.

“You can still move all that crap off the bed.” she said pointing towards the mound of discarded clothes.

“Oh baby,” Brian whined.

“Brian, we’ve got to be able to sleep in that bed tonight.” Eloise reminded him.

“Actually, I wasn’t planning on doing much sleeping tonight.” Brian said his voice soft as he began to gently nip at the soft skin on her neck.

Eloise closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling for a moment. “Don’t try and distract me Haner!” she said pulling away from his grasp.

“I’m going for a shower, I want it sorted by the time I get out.” She said sternly. A low growl left Brian’s throat as a smirk played on his lips.

“God, I love it when you’re authoritative.” He said through another low growl as Eloise disappeared into the bathroom.

As Eloise showered she could hear Brian busy in the bedroom clearing the mess he’d made whilst trying to pack. When it had gone silent she shut off the water and wrapped herself in a towel. She wrapped another towel around her hair and walked back out into the bedroom where Brian was led on the bed. He raised his head at the sound of the door opening and propped himself up to watch her as she glanced around the room, her eyes falling on the open suitcase that had been moved to the corner of the room.

“I was hoping that if I didn’t clear it all away properly you may get all authoritative again.” he said, the words echoing the smirk on his lips.

She turned her head to look up at him, their eyes locking as he moved to the end of the bed and pulled her into his tattooed arms. They maintained eye contact while Brian gently pulled the towel away from her hair allowing her wet hair to fall heavily on her shoulders. Brian pulled Eloise flush against his chest. Her hands tangled in his hair as he pulled her closer, gently laying down, pulling her on top of him as their lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Brian gently tugged at the towel as he slowly rolled them over, his hand trailed down her naked side causing goose bumps to rise over her body. She suddenly became aware that while she was naked, Brian was still fully clothed. Her hands quickly moved to the hem of his shirt and tugged roughly at it. Brian took the hint and sat up for a brief moment as he peeled it off his body. As his lips returned to hers she grabbed hold of the waist band of his board shorts and urgently pulled them down over his hard member.

Brian’s hand trailed down her torso, skimming over her moist opening, teasing her as she bucked her hips to his hand. Slowly he teased the tips of his fingers against her opening, parting her slowly. Her heart raced as he took his time to allow his long fingers to slide further into her. Every time she lifted her hips he pulled his fingers back out causing an infuriating moan to escape her lips. It took all of her self restraint and concentration to keep her hips still so that she could enjoy the feeling of his fingers curling inside of her. His lips were slowly making their way to her neck. Her eyes were closed, partially through concentration, mainly through pleasure. Moans escaped her mouth, encouraging him to curl his fingers quicker inside of her. The quicker his fingers worked, the louder the moans, the more she tightened around his fingers.

“Oh God, Brian!” she murmured in a gasp as she tightened securely around his fingers.

“Fuck!” she moaned louder as she soaked Brian’s fingers.

With her body still twitching from her orgasm she didn’t notice Brian take his fingers from her and replace them with his penis until he was thrusting into her, reaching deep inside of her.

Her short nails dug into his back as she felt the heat begin to take over her body yet again. She wrapped her legs securely around his waist, pulling him closer to her, pushing him deeper into her.

“Shit Brian I’m close.” She moaned.

“Me….too.” he replied as his breaths came in quick gasps, matching his thrusts.

“Fuck!” Eloise screamed as she convulsed under him, feeling him shudder within her. Brian trailed kisses across her jaw line, to her collar bone to the top of her breasts before collapsing beside her.

Brian pulled the duvet around them and pulled her close to him. They both sighed contently as they relaxed in each others arms. Eloise smiled quietly as she felt Brian press his lips against the top of her head as she rested against his chest.

“I’m going to miss this.” He said as his finger tips trailed along her arm.

“Mmm, me too.” she replied in a whisper as her finger subconsciously traced his ‘Blue Blood’ tattoo.

“Brian?” Eloise whispered after a long moment of comfortable silence.

“Yeah baby?”

“She’s going to stay away from me now isn’t she?” she asked nervously. Brian froze for a moment before picking her chin up so that he could look at her.

“If she’s got any sense, yeah. But listen, I don’t want you worrying about her, do you understand?”

Eloise nodded silently and smiled weakly up at him. All she needed was his reassurance that everything was going to be ok.

“I’m not going to let anyone hurt you.” he added in a whisper as he leant down and kissed her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I've said it in a while but..... Thank you to all my readers, subscribers and commenters - you guys truley are the best and I love you all dearly - especially the faithful few who comment after each chapter :) You know who you are!
But the rest of you, don't be shy, I really enjoy getting comments off new people :)

Comments? Please :)