Status: Finally Finished....Check out the sequel :)

They Can't Protect Me From Loving You

One Day Like This A Year Would See Me Right

“Ladies and gentlemen, pimps and whores!” Jimmy called as he stood in the middle of the function room that they organised for the wedding party. Every one stopped what they were doing to turn to face him.

“Hi. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Jimmy and I am Brian’s best man, meaning I’ve got to give some kind of speech. So here it goes….. I’ve known Brian most of my life and I’ve known Eloise just as long. For the entirety of that time it has been pretty obvious that they love each other and that they will continue to love each other for the rest of their lives. They’ve been through a lot together, especially these past few, well years really, but that’s only made their love for each other stronger. I couldn’t show you two people so perfect for each other, who deserved happiness together. They are two of my oldest and best friends and I hope their married life together brings all the happiness in the world. Everyone raise a glass to Brian and Eloise.” He said, turning to smile broadly towards Brian and Eloise. The room echoed his last words as they raised a toast before going back to whatever they were doing before the speech.

“Congratulations guys, we’re so happy for you.” Val said as she and Matt appeared at their side.

“Thank you, so how long ago did you know about this?” Eloise said. She’d asked that question to everyone who she’d spoken to since the ceremony.

“Um, since Brian called us yesterday morning.” She replied sheepishly. “You’re not mad are you?”

“Mad? Why would I be mad?” Eloise chuckled. “Now here comes someone I’m mad at.” She said turning to face a worried looking Zack.

“Why are you mad at me?” he asked with a pout.

“Ok, maybe not mad… but couldn’t you think of a better excuse than to use Brian’s Gran?” Eloise replied.

“Hey, I told him to say that someone was ill, Brian decided on his Gran.” Zack said pointing her finger at Brian.

“Thanks dude.” Brian muttered as Eloise turned to face him with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

“She’s the first person I thought of.” he defended. Eloise smiled and softened her gaze before taking a seat at one of the tables with the rest of their friends.

“Val?” Eloise asked as she watched her friend pour a glass of water from the jug on the table.

“Yes sweetie?” she asked with a smile.

“Are you only drinking water?” she asked incredulously. Val looked up at her and nodded with a smile.

“Oh My god! Are you….?” Eloise began excitedly, noticing her hand skim across her stomach.

“I thought Brian would have told you by now.” Val replied and again Eloise turned to face Brian with a glare.

“Now baby don’t get mad, we found out the night you went missing. I was going to tell you, but then you, we, lost the, our….and I wasn’t sure how you’d take the news, I just couldn’t find the right time or words to tell you.” Brian said quietly watching as tears formed in Eloise's eyes as she nodded slowly.

“I’m sorry baby.” He whispered as he kissed her cheek.

“It’s ok.” she replied. “Val, I’m so happy for you guys.” She said turning back to Val.

“Thanks. Do you want to see the picture from the scan? We went before coming here.” She said as she took a small picture out of her purse.

“Oh, he’s so tiny.” Eloise cried staring at the small mass of black and white.

“See, she said he too, it’s definitely going to be a boy.” Matt said beaming with pride. Val rolled her eyes with a smile.

“We’ll see.” She said as she took the picture back off Eloise.

“When are you due?” Eloise asked.

“October 17th.” Val replied just as the DJ’s voice came over the microphone.

“Could we have the beautiful bride and groom on the dance floor for their first dance?” he asked.

“That’s us baby.” Brian said taking hold of Eloise's hand and leading her to the dance floor. As the opening bars of November Rain began to fill the room, Brian wrapped his arms around Eloise's waist pulling her close to him. She smiled uncontrollably as her arms reached up around his neck, his forehead coming to rest against hers. Slowly he began to sway them both in time to the music, placing a brief kiss against her lips before he began to mouth the words along with Axel.

As Slash’s guitar solo kicked in they were joined by other couples on the dance floor.

“I love you Eloise Haner.” Brian whispered with a crooked smile.

“I love you too Brian Haner.” She replied leaning up to kiss his smiling lips.

“Do you think they’ll notice if we snuck off to our room?” Eloise asked with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

“Really? I mean are you sure?” he asked. Eloise nodded; she’d never been more sure about anything in her life.

“Come on.” He said quietly taking hold of her hand and leading her off the dance floor, out of the function room and towards the elevators, up to their room.

Once the door was closed and locked behind them, Brian turned Eloise in his arms and brought his hands up to gently cup her face. Slowly he lowered his lips against hers, keeping their touch soft. Eloise brought her hands up to the back of his neck, her fingers instinctively reaching for his hair. Brian’s tongue slowly traced her lower lip which automatically parted away to allow him access. His tongue slowly glided into her mouth, gently running over her own. A soft moan left Eloise as his hands slipped to the back of her head, pulling her closer to him.

Feeling that Brian was holding back, Eloise ran her hands down his torso, feeling the contours of his body through his shirt. As Brian let out a quiet moan Eloise began to undo the buttons of his shirt. They didn’t break the kiss while Eloise pushed the shirt off Brian’s shoulders before running her fingertips gently down his naked chest to the waistband of his black shorts. For the first time, Brian’s lips left Eloise's only to work their way down her jaw line and neck as his hands ran down the curves of her body to the hem of her dress. As he began to pull it up over her body, he pulled his lips away to gaze silently into her eyes. With the dress on the floor Brian kissed her lips again as he picked her up gently and lay her down onto the unmade bed.

As he crawled on top of her, Eloise pushed his shorts down his thighs, making sure his boxers went with them. Brian didn’t break eye contact as lifted her up off the bed to unclasp the bra and gracefully remove it from her body. His fingers gently skimmed over her body for the first time in over a month, and for the first time since the kidnapping, Eloise was craving for more. She wanted to feel Brian again and any thoughts of Steven had been completely blocked out of her mind. As his fingers neared the edge of her lace boy shorts Eloise felt herself raise her hips, eager for Brian to progress. Sensing her eagerness Brian smirked as he leant down to kiss her, his fingers slipping under the material of her shorts. With just the slightest touch moisture began to pool in between her legs. Brian began to gently run his finger over her clit before slowly slipping it into her wet opening, followed quickly by another.

“Brian” Eloise whispered as she pushed her head into the pillow as her hips raised up allowing her to take more of his fingers.

“Yes baby.” He breathed as he nipped the soft skin of her neck below her ear.

“I want to feel you, all of you.” she said in a breathless whisper.

Brian didn’t reply with words; he pulled his fingers out of her and pulled down her lace shorts before moving between her legs. A feeling of complete pleasure washed over Eloise as he began to push himself into her. He rolled his hips into hers letting her feel every inch of him. He began to move slowly within her, rubbing himself against her, causing the familiar hot pressure build in the pit of her stomach.

“Fuck, Bri” she gasped allowing her eyes to close. “Faster.”

Without having to be told twice, Brian moved his hips faster against hers. Eloise wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands wrapping securely around his shoulders, bringing him closer to her. She pulled his lips down to hers as she felt herself getting closer to the edge. He again moved his lips to her neck where he licked and nipped at the soft skin.

“Oh God Brian!” she moaned loudly as she felt herself tightening around him.

“FUCK!” she screamed, as with another thrust the heat and pleasure took over, causing her to convulse underneath him as her juices coated his throbbing dick as he came deep inside her. His pace began to slow as he rode out their orgasms until he was at a complete stop.

Breathlessly he placed his lips against hers in a soft and tender kiss. With a wide smile on his face, he brought his hand to brush the hair out of her face, allowing his thumb to linger on her cheek as he leant down to peck her lips again.

“I love you Mrs Haner.” He whispered quietly gazing into her green eyes.

“I love you Mr Haner.” She replied gazing into his brown eyes with a matching smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
And thats it guys, The End.....well apart from thesequel,sorry, I meant Epilogue, which will be up pretty soon, along with an Authors Note full of thanks :D You guys have been awesome throughout!

My 'main' story from now on will be The Only One Who Needs To Know, if you're not already reading it....
Also, I wrote a one shot When Duty Calls, which actually came 3rd in Clemsongirl26's contest :D, that WILL be extended into a story soon, so look out for that.
And while I'm pimping my stories, I wrote another one-shot, Birthday Surprise and the other story I'm working on, and updating SLOWLY is Closer to Heaven With You.

Please check them out - but only after you've commented on this story first.... :)