Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

On Fire

Bailey

I should have listened to my gut instinct.

Did I?

No.

But I should have. I really, really, reallllly should have.

The door opens to reveal him. Well, and some other freak, but who cares. It was him. That was when I knew the fates had to have it in for me. But then I had nowhere else to go and realizing I'm trapped, I close my mouth and turn it in a scowl.

"Uh.... welcome to Alex's lovely abode, step.... in?" The other guy offers, seeing that Missy and her boytoy entered, but I didn't.

I glare at the skinny freak and stomp in.

"She scares me," I hear him whisper.

"Yeah... you'll get over it," I hear Alex whisper back.

I scoff, rolling my eyes. Crossing my arms, I wander in to find Missy and Zack on the sofa, making googly eyes at each other. Which is absolutely disgusting, so I go and sit on a big chair, making sure I'm spread out just enough that no one'll try sharing it with me.

The others trail in. "So.... who are you?" The skinny guy asks me bluntly.

Glancing up, I blink and turn away to pick at my nails. Hm. Black polish is pealing... well, thank goodness it still looks good no matter how much is left on! I give a small bored sigh, looking around.

"The witch who's acting bored would be Bailey. Little miss lovely, that's Jack. Obviously know Zack... and where's Rian?" Alex asks casually.

"On his way in that crappy car of course," Jack grins. "Soooo, Zack. Zack, Zack, Zack."

"Don't even," Zack warns. "And by the way, that's Jack and Alex. Guys, this is Missy."

"Hi," she grins, offering her hand and standing. "Cool meeting you two. Is someone else coming?"

"Unfortunately slobber breath will be arriving, probably with his girlfriend, too," Jack shrugs, shoving some popcorn in his mouth and it spills from the sides of his hands. It's disgusting and I have to look away.

"Hey, my breath is better than yours!" Someone calls and I glance up, seeing another guy. Hm. He's also got a girl holding his hand. Thus bringing around the introductions around. I offer a small wave, barely looking up.

"Chim Chim Cheree, we have a reaction!" Jack shouts.

"Is he always like this?" I can't help but ask.

"Yeah..." Alex shrugs, sitting near me, and grins. "You know, we could always head off if you get too sick of him. Just the two of us."

"Yeah.... no. I wouldn't go somewhere with you even if i was on fire and you were the last bucket of water," I give a sarcastic smile as the guys go "OoooooOOOOO!"

"No worries, babe, you're already smokin'," Alex smirks.

I nearly choke on my tongue. "Yeah, too hot for the likes of you, momma's boy," I manage to reply, nearly coughing.

"What can I say? I have a way with all the ladies," he smirks.

"Hate to break it to you, sucker, but not anymore," I retort.

"Who said it included you?" He smirks.

That gets another gasp and reaction from the others as my face starts to burn. I stand. "Fine, I'm obviously unwanted. Not like I wanted to be here. Bye." I say bitterly and start off, wishing the flush would go from my cheeks. I can't believe myself! Letting him get to me... ugh. But whatever. At least I'm getting away.