Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Nice Guys Open Doors

Alex

My mouth snaps shut, so I won’t say anything rude. I don’t want to hurt her again. And, oddly enough, that bothered me. I mull over it as I carry her down the street. After a minute, I realize she’s stopped struggling, seemingly resigned to her fate.

Meaning I have a quick moment to try and figure out what my gut’s yelling to me. Firstly, I apparently like her. A lot… what? I can’t help myself! Bailey Whatever-Her-Last-Name-Is really intrigues me and turns me on just thinking about her. Secondly, she’s had some past problems. Mysterious- I love it. It’s hot, she’s hot, I’m good. Thirdly… wow, this is bizarre.

I really do want her to like me.

Which is weird in itself- cause she doesn’t. I mean, hello! Who doesn’t usually like me? I’m a famous musician, rich, hilarious, cool, awesome, hot, and soooo much more! Seriously! So… why doesn’t she like me? It’s going to be hard, I realize, to get her to like me.

But then again, I like a challenge. I love them.

… So it still bothers me that she apparently hates me. But the thought passes so that I can make a resolve- she won’t for much longer. She’s going to love me. I want her to like me and love me, and this can totally become something more. I can just tell!

Only one problem: I have to make her head over heels for me, before I’m head over heels for her. Which is… sort of failing. Dang it!

Suddenly we’re at my house and I open the door, and have to make sure Bailey doesn’t hurt her head or anything… The door swings shut and I carefully set the girl down.

“Finally,” she mutters and starts adjusting her clothes, fixing her hair.

“You got her to come back?” Missy asks in disbelief, coming by from the bathroom.

I see Bailey opening her mouth in a scowl to snap a response, but I’m quicker. “Of course not,” I roll my eyes. “I’m just grabbing some food and I’m going to run her out. Apparently, we’re not cool or good enough for her.”

Bailey bites her tongue angrily, crossing her arms. I nearly gawk at her as she refuses to give any response- but I can tell she’s dying to. “Oh…” Missy doesn’t really know what to make of it either, I guess. “Well, uh… okay?”

I grin. “Be right back, don’t go anywhere,” I direct the last comment to Bailey who throws me a glare as I head off.

Quickly I run past the guys with a quick wave and scrummage in my pantry, finally just grabbing some Nutri-Grain bars, Fruit Gushers, and lollipops. Grabbing my keys, I also manage to hold onto two water bottles before arriving back at my front door.

“You’re still here,” I say in surprise.

She shifts uncomfortably. “Yeah? So?”

I blink and shake my head. “Nothing,” I reply so she won’t be any more offended. “Nothing- ready, then?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” She gives me a look, cocking her head with an attitude.

Well… I could go on, but I don’t. See? I’m a nice person! Why doesn’t she get it, already, geez! I shrug and putting my keys in my mouth, I open the door for her before she reaches it.

There’s a moment where she pauses, as if she doesn’t know what to do. I raise an eyebrow, waiting for her to step through the door. Hello, I mentally think to her, I’m nice- nice guys open doors for girls. Didn’t you know that?

She opens her mouth to say something, but suddenly clamps it shut and hurries out, refusing to look at me again. Following her out, I absently wonder if no one ever has opened a door for her.

But then again, why not? I nearly laugh. She’s gorgeous; she’s probably got guys dropping at her feet. I give a small sigh, climbing into the driver’s seat. “Hungry?” I offer the foods.

Hesitating, she glances at the foods, and then snatches a bar. “Thanks,” she mutters ever so quietly.

I beam and grin. “What did you just say?”

She narrows her eyes, whipping around to face me. “Nothing,” she bites at me.

Shrugging, I start the car. Well, it was worth a try, wasn’t it? Backing out of the drive, I turn on the radio, absently wondering what she likes. I don’t have to wonder for long, because she grabs the knob and changes it to some random station.

“Why don’t you say so, why don’t you say so? You’ve got me thinking…”

I cover my snickering laugh with a cough. She gives me an odd look but turns back to her window, slumping in her seat moodily, back to herself again. I clear my throat and softly hum along, wondering… well, what else?

Does she even know I’m famous?

Hm. Hadn’t thought of that before. Is it even possible?
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone got lucky!! Hehe... I've done what, two or three in the last 24 hours? Lucky people! lol

Btw- I hope I got the small piece of lyrics right. I was too lazy to go through google, and went on youtube instead, turning on their Poppin' song.... but it didn't show the lyrics. Bummer, right? Hehe....

But it's progressing nicely, yeah?

...Did I ever mention Rian's girlfriend's name? I don't think so.... and Jack has no girlfriend....
;D yep.

My idea? If someone- or two people- can create an awesome banner for this story, I'll let their names be used, or whichever names they want, that is. Then if there's a third person who does it... well, that can be Missy's real name. Or I'll figure something out. :D
But yeah. ANyone up for it?? And no just copying my pictures that I've used so far. I mean you can, they jsut... have to be more. If that made any sense. haha....