Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Not That I'm Sadistic

Alex

I can’t decide if it was weird, odd, sweet, or wrong. Talk about a personal battle, people!

Also, I don’t think she knew it was me. I sigh, driving home. Of course, I hadn’t been able to resist carrying her up. So I had tried to wake her…. A tiny bit. But she didn’t wake up, so I wanted to carry her.

She is light and sexy and beautiful…

Yes, there’s a silly smile on my face. But moving on! I’d gone through her pockets- which took some talent- but there weren’t keys. But she had her phone, and I got Missy to come over. She’d let me in and pretty much passed out on the couch, having gone and partied with the guys once we left.

Moving on, I had easily found her bedroom and set her down. I covered her up and took off her shoes and jacket, hoping that might be more comfortable for her. When she started getting restless and moaning in her sleep, I wasn’t sure what to do. As I edged out, she had sat up and cried out.

Seriously, was I supposed to leave her?

Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t have resisted those tears. Which were the last things I expected, I have to admit. But as I said, I wasn’t going to say no- I was gonna love every minute of it.

Not that I’m sadistic, of course. I just like being around her. Especially holding her in my arms… And she smelled really good, like peppermint and roses.

The words she said, though, were really sad. Confusing, and sad. I wish I could have made it better though, instead of just sitting there with her. But there was nothing I could really say. Mostly because I was afraid she’d suddenly come to her senses and make me leave- which I really didn’t want.

Watching her sleep, after, was pretty nice, though. My fingertips ran lightly across her face, just touching them- and her skin really was as soft as I’d been hoping. I was tempted to kiss her right then and there, but I didn’t want her waking up- she was still pretty restless in her sleep.

My car drives into my garage and I take out the keys, stepping out. My hands run through my hair, my thoughts running over what happened. Hanging out with her… her finding out… carrying her to her bed… holding her…

I drag myself up to my bedroom, wearing a sleepy smile. She was just so warm, and small, and soft, and so perfect…

Brushing my teeth and washing my face are mere moments until I’m finally in bed. I link my fingers and put them behind my head for a rest, as I start really concentrating on what she had been so worried- so scared of. Or for?

What were those ‘bad times’? What did she not want to remember? Who was she even talking about? Obviously some from her past, right? But… I don’t know. Someone close. Did they die? Leave? Break her heart? It almost sounded like she thought she could fix something. The thought comes- a past relationship?

After contemplating for a while, I shake my head. No. That’s not Bailey. She wouldn’t cry over a relationship like that. But I’m too exhausted to think of anything more, so I just yawn and roll over in my sleep.

The hot shower’s nice, and I’m lazy changing into some tight jeans, The Cab shirt and some shoes. I grab some funky sunglasses and a sweatshirt, heading down to my kitchen. Some pop tarts are found… ah, who cares about expiration dates! I shrug. They don’t taste too bad…

I glance around my empty kitchen and turn on the radio. But something’s still missing…

I should get a dog!

No, wait. I already tried that. I’m gone too much. Unless I brought it with me? Or maybe a cat. I heard they don’t need too much attention. I’m sure it could fend for itself, right? But I really am more of a dog person…

“Do you wanna know what I think of you? Cause you’re not the way I thought you should be. Do take back what you said, it’s time to fix, it’s time to fix your head.”

“Toast and Bananas!” I shout out the title. Oh wait, it’s my cell… why is Zack calling? Weird man, we aren’t going in today! I think about shouting it, as I grab it off the stairs, but I’ll be nice for once. “Yo, brah,” I mumble from poptart bits.

“What’s up, buttercup?”

“Something smelly, P,B, and jelly,” I respond immediately. Whoa, that was weird. “Uh… why are you calling? It’s only… like, noon.”

“I know,” he sighs. “Can you believe I’m already up? Wait- why are you up?”

“That’s a good question,” I gasp after a second of thinking. “But I don’t know!”

“Weird,” he says.

“Very,” I nod and drink some milk. Yikes, it’s nearing the expiration date. “Back to the point, man. Why are you calling?”

“Oh yeah! Well Missy’s finishing moving out of the apartment, and I thought since you like Bailey, you could come help.”

“She’s there?” I perk up.

“Well, no… but she will be,” he offers. “Or she should be… I dunno!” He whines. “She’s got some job, okay! But this is where she lives, right?”

“Inviting everyone else?”

“Duh,” he says in a very obvious tone.

“Okay,” I grin. “Gives me something to do, then. Be there soon, dude.”

“Right on.”

And I’m out.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
...Poned, anyone? hehe. It was him all along.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. Now? Will she ever know??!!! hhhhmmmm.......