Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Boyfriend

Alex

I keep fighting with myself, wondering if I did the wrong thing. I mean, I’m curious. And I really do care about her. I want her to be happier. But it feels like she’s keeping all these secrets bundled inside and it’s weighing her down. Inside, I see that it’s hurting her.

Why won’t she let me help already?

The rest of the shopping is pretty miserable, to say the least. Sighing, I purchase everything and she pushes the cart out to my car, unloading it into the back. Then, as she shuts the trunk, I have a sudden idea that could probably cost me my life.

I set Georgie in the cart really quickly, and from behind, I grab Bailey, twirl her around, and wrap her into a tight hug. I think she’s so caught off guard, she just stands there a minute. Then she tries to pull away, but I just hold her closer. She catches on, and gives up, taking a deep breath and standing there.

After a minute, she tentatively wraps her arms around me.

Victory!

Or almost, soon, maybe… yeah? Hm. I hope… Least I can dream, right?? Then finally, after placing a very, very light kiss on her head and sort of hoping she didn’t feel it, I pull back.

Bailey seems slightly dazed and swallows hard, tugging at her scarf. “Um, I, uh… um, why- why did-” but she can’t get it out over stumbling and blinking fast and hard.

I smile sheepishly. “Uh, sorry. But…” I shrug. “I was hoping it might make you feel a little better.”

We stand there quietly for a minute, both looking down at the ground. Finally, I react. “Guess I’ll put the cart away. You can get in.” I take Georgie with me, and sigh when the cart is where it belongs and I pick up my new companion. “So? What do you think?” I ask. “Do I still have a shot?” We look back at the car and she’s climbing in. I look back to the dog. “You know… if she likes you, she’ll come around more often, meaning she’ll like me more… eventually, anyways,” I shrug, grinning at him now. “Sound good?”

Georgie yips.

“Smart doggie,” I beam and carrying him, I arrive back at the car. “Sorry it took so long, there was a line,” I say breezily, climbing in.

“A line… to put the carts away?”

I shrug. “You never know with these people, you know?” And I start the car, humming. I pull out and Georgie climbs onto Bailey, wagging his tail. “So, anywhere I can take you?” I question.

“Home, I guess,” she mumbles.

I nod and we start driving. Soon, I’ve arrived at her place and putting Georgie on his new leash, I hurry out to walk her to the door. But before I can leave, I see that the entire band is situated inside. Bailey left the door open, seeing them, and I walk in.

“Dudes… why are you here?” I ask in surprise.

“Date time!” Missy beams. “This’ll be soooo much fun!” She claps. “Oh, Bailey, you haven’t really met the other girls. This is Gabriela,” and she points to the brunette who seems to be arm wrestling Jack… and winning? How pathetic… and hilarious.

“Hey,” Gabriela gives us a nod and grin.

“You’re cheating,” Jack pouts.

“No, I’m not, Jacky,” Gabriela says.

“You’re too pretty and you’re not letting me concentrate!” He whines.

It makes Gabriela blush a little and smile. But Jack steals the moment and wins the wrestle. She gasps. “Jack! I can’t believe you!”

“Believe it, babe.”

“Well, maybe I’ll leave,” she sticks out her tongue and stands to go.

“Don’t leave me!” He wraps his arms around her to stop her, pulling her into a kiss.

“Get a room,” Rian shouts, tossing some popcorn at them.

“Where’s your girl?” I ask Rian.

“She’s meeting us there,” he grins. “Had to work a little late, that’s all. Are we ready to go then, since the new couple’s here?”

“Oh. Well, uh…” I look down at Georgie. I had let go of his leash, and he’d run off. Oh, dang. Bailey wasn’t kidding- he’d found the Cheetohs bag and his head had disappeared into the bag.

Missy squeals. “Oh my gosh, you two got a dog together? That is so adorable!”

Bailey turns a little red. “No we didn’t! I mean, we were both there- but he wanted to- I was just working,” she starts to splutter.

I wrap an arm around her quickly. “It’s cool. It’s my dog, but she helped me out with everything, so whatever,” I tell them casually. Bailey shifts but I don’t let go. Hehe. “So, what’s this about a date?” I ask them.

Missy nods. “I thought we should all go out together! I was thinking the County Fair?” She asks hopefully.

“I love fairs!” Gabriela squeals, climbing onto the back of a chair. “I always win the big bear.”

“No, that’s me. Remember, your boyfriend?” Jack says plainly.

Gabriela laughs. “You wish, sweetie.”

“I keep dreaming,” he mutters, nuzzling her neck to make her giggle.

“Looks like we’re all ready!” Missy smiles enthusiastically. “Or, Bailey, you want to change? Oh my gosh, if you were working, you better! Here, I know what you should wear!” Grinning, she drags her friend off from under my arm.

Awww…..
♠ ♠ ♠
I realllllllzy hope you didn't get you hopes up.....heh.

Oh, the outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo

So here's Gabriela, 'morphed' by drivingbackwards :D

Anyone like PATD? Reading First Try on here byyyyy George Ryan Ross III and its awesome- dedicated the last chapter to me cause I commented on his page and everything. Its a sequel to another story and its supppposed to be the REAL RR that we all know.... But as for anyone who reallzy knows me, I'm supercrazily paranoid about everyone and everything, so who knows? But: great writer, so I like him. Or whoever...hehehee
....
I only had chocolate yesterday. Well, and vanilla ice cream.... okay, it was all verrrrry sugary, and all but one was chocolate. heh.... and the week before, i got like NO sleep so i was that exhausted and hilarious kinda person last night. very sad....and pathetic...and funny....i still need sleep, don't i?

comment! :D