Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

The Twister

Bailey

Alex just shrugs and stands, pulling Rian off to talk about ‘something.’ Sighing, Missy sits down next to me. “Doll, it won’t be that bad,” she offers. “You can still come see me any time. And it’s closer to all of your jobs. And if you’re not paying for any rent…”

“The downside? Who I’m living with,” I mutter, looking away. “Let’s just go home, please?”

“Oh, yeah…” she seems to suddenly remember. “Hope you don’t mind, but we’re doing a sleepover!” She grins. “I invited Gabriela and Brittany to come on over and have a girl’s night, before you moved out and all. So… is that okay?”

“Too late to change it now,” I shrug and stand as the two guys return.

“Ready?” Alex offers.

I take a deep breath and nod. “Yeah, I guess so.”

I follow Alex to the car which he opens the door for me, and we begin driving. The radio’s on low, but it doesn’t seem to awkward at the moment, so that’s good. I lean back, looking out the window to the stars as we drive.

Like the gentleman he unbearably is, Alex walks me up to the door. “Well… thanks,” I manage uneasily. “Tonight was… interesting.”

“What, didn’t like The Twister?” He offers with a slight smile.

I can’t help but chuckle. That was the carnival’s biggest, fastest, tallest ride. “That was good,” I admit. “I really enjoyed it.”

“What was your favorite?” He offers curiously.

That makes me think for a minute. “Well… the bumper boats,” I grin impishly. The water was only about two feet deep, but plenty of people were falling in. Mostly because somehow Alex and I had teamed up and started smashing them. Then he’d almost fallen out, but managed to hold on- using the funniest faces ever, of course.

“That was embarrassing,” he murmurs to himself.

“It was hilarious,” I correct.

“Well, at least it made you laugh,” he shrugs and looks at me frankly. “You do know you have a great laugh, right? It’s too bad we don’t hear it that often.”

I swallow and shift feet. “Yes, well…” Then I back up and bump into the wall. He gives a faint chuckle as I rub my head, but before I can put my arm down, it’s grabbed and held against the wall. Surprised, I look at Alex who gives me this look of- I don’t know. Need?

Before I can think too much, his lips crash against mine like a wild wave. I barely manage a breath of air before they come again with a spark like fire, burning my lips with the intensity of his emotions. My thoughts are pushed away as the sound of my beating heart exceeds every sound except that of ourselves and lips, continually connecting.

My arms loop around his neck, pulling him forward as his arms fall around my waist, pushing me closer to his skin, like we can’t get enough of each other, like we need to become one.

Between kisses, Alex starts to say something, but I shush him, and lightly skimming my tongue over his lips, they part and we begin French kissing like we’re running out of time. Slowly his jacket is pulled off, as is mine. His warm hands slink around my shirt, touching my bare skin that tingles in delight at his touch. My own hands rush through his tangled hair.

Click.

I jump back in surprise, caught unawares. Alex does the same, mouth practically hanging open. We see my door open, Missy standing there with her old Polaroid. “That was so cute!” She squeals happily. “Keep going! I want more pictures.”

Blinking, I look at her stunned. Then I take a breath rub my arm awkwardly. “Uh…” I glance at Alex guiltily. I can’t believe it! I- I’d already said I wouldn’t- not even for the heck of it- and twice in one night?! “Night,” I stammer and dragging Missy inside, I shut and lock the door.

“What was that for?” Missy pouts.

“That was… not supposed to happen,” I manage to choke out and run a hand through my hair. “I swear, it’s not like that- like at all.”

She shrugs. “Well, married couples are allowed to do that. Even unmarried, of course,” she rolls her eyes. “And why is it so bad, Bailey? Seriously? Isn’t he a good kisser?”

“Yes- and it’s part of the problem!” I hiss. “I can’t like him! I want out, now.”

“You can’t, not yet,” she reminds me. “It has to go for a few more months, at least, Bailey. Seriously.”

“Then when’s the deadline?” I swallow and will myself not to run my hands over my bruised lips that are still tingling from the quick make-out session.

She frowns at me, but sighs, grabbing the kitchen calendar. “Fine. Today’s what, March tenth?” She starts flipping. “Here. How about September first?”

“September?! That- it’s six months!”

“All the better,” she smiles. “Agreed?”

“I can leave the morning of?” She shrugs. “Fine, I’ll take what I can get. But- but if he cheats or, or does anything close to wrong, I’m leaving. Got it?”

“Got it all, doll,” she winks. “Now go change, cause the girls will arrive any minute!”

Groaning, I head to my bedroom. My last night, and I’m not even allowed to sleep in here cause of a stupid sleepover? How wrong is that? Well, if I’m still up when they fall asleep, I’ll just climb into my bed. Then I suddenly stomp my foot, remembering something.

Alex probably now has my jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
See? Told you you'd like it!

I hope. Heheheeheeeeee.....

I'm writing chapter.... 54 right now. WOWz right?? lol

Okay, I just put out two in a row. Nine comments, please? You guys are awesome!!!!!!:D