Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Let's Take The Party Somewhere Else

Alex

"Bailey, eh?" I ask, looking at her outstretched hand. "Well, Bails, handshakes are out of date, girl."

"What else should I do?" She keeps her classy smirk on, her emerald eyes sparkling, revealing the life hidden inside. Somehow, just looking in those eyes, they light a spark in my soul and I know I won't be leaving her side for a while. "This?" Her voice brings me from my rambling thoughts and punches me lightly on the shoulder. "Or this?" She pinches my arm. "Or thi-"

I laugh and snatch her hand, holding her fingers close so they can't flick my nose like planned. "More along the lines of this," I announce and promptly kiss her lightly on the knuckles.

Looking up, I see Bailey looks slightly stumped and just blinks at me. But then it's gone and she pulls her hand away, an amused smile on her lips. "Aww, another studmuffin," She says sarcastically. "You're what, tenth in the city?"

"Baby, I'm always on the top and number one," I smirk, winking at her.

She looks at me and chuckles.

I like this girl.

I grin, leaning back with my beer. "I think tonight's improving," I comment, taking a sip.

Bailey raises her eyebrows at me and takes her own swallow. "You know," she replies, staring at the bottle, "me too." She looks at me with a sly smile.

Two hours pass and I seriously haven't left this girl's side. She's completely pulled me away from reality and the dumps of Elizabeth. It's nearing two in the morning and we're hyper off the pina coladas I ordered. Heck, why not? Cause I can.

I sigh, slumping against her as we finish dancing. "Ya know what I think?" I yell in her ear, probably slurring a word or two.

She puts up a finger with a serious face, narrows her eyes and pokes my forehead. I blink. After a minute, Bailey sighs, dropping her fingers. "No! I can't read minds, duh!" She swallows the last of the beer and mutters a curse, not a drop left.

I chuckle, getting rid of her bottle. "Let's take the party somewhere else!"

Her eyes sparkle. "Yeahh? Like wheres?" she mocks me, putting an unsteady hand on her hip, wavering slightly.

I open my mouth and try to think of something. Darn, hadn't thought that far yet... I scratch my head. She realizes what the problem is and nearly tips over, laughing. "Not funny!" I pout. "I know!" I scream after a second. "Let's go get some candy!"

"You are soooooo weird," She wrinkles her nose. "Buuuut, let's do it!" She pumps her fist in the air. "We are out, man!" She shouts randomly and taking my arm, drags me out of the club. I start wondering why the heck it's called a friggin' PUB when it's really a CLUB.

Hey, that rhymes!!!

"That way!" I shout, waving my finger around crazily, and I take lead in dragging her through some streets, not caring about the shouts we get whenever we randomly choose to cross the road.

"Hey! I know that place!" Bailey shouts in my ear.

"Oooooww, my eardrums!" My eyes widen.

She falls into helpless giggles. "Oops, my bad." She starts humming randomly, pulling me suddenly along by two of my fingers. "HERE!" She exclaims, squeezing my fingers. Ouch, that hurrrrts... "Candy shop!"

My attention is immediately diverted. "Candy? Flipping candy?! Well stop standing around!" I demand. "Charge!"

She lets out a whoop and pulls me in the shop and I wonder randomly why such a shop would be open so late... but then, who cares? I shrug and find a big bag. "Chocolate!" I hug the bag. "You returned!" I pick up the bag happily and join Bailey in grabbing some more bags.

"You're sure you're buying all that?" The cash register guy asks. Psh, who's he to say? This guy's overweight by fifty years- with a beard to match. I snigger at the thought, not caring it doesn't make sense.

"I'm not," Bailey rolls her eyes and pushes me forward. "He is!"

"I'm buying it!" I announce randomly. The guy just blinks at me. "Lay it on, Bobby boy," I slam my credit card down. "We've got the town to burn!"

"I got the gasoline!" Bailey chimes in, holding up a big pixie stix.

"Ooooooo," My eyes get big. "That's huge! I bet I could chug it all in ten seconds!"

"Ha, I could in two," she retorts.

"It's on!" I grab some more of those big sticks and we let Bobby Boy ring it up and we shuffle outside, trying to carry it all in our bags. "Where do we go now?" I whine, scrunching up my nose.

"Uh... my place!" She shouts, starts walking, then stops. "After more Corona, baby!"

"I like your way of thinking," I wink and we shuffle down another street, to the local grocery store and buy some more drinks.

The rest of the night? Well... it was a blur.

Okay. All honesty? I don't remember any of it.

Image