Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

That's A Joke

Bailey-

Stupid boys. Why’d they come so early?

Then again, it’s after eleven… guess we slept in a little late. But what can you expect, when you stay up till nearly five? I’m surprised we’re even up this ‘early.’

Still! Coming in like that was- was- wrong! Rude! Disrespectful, gross- and hanging their jaws open wasn’t helpful at all. Come to think of it, neither was I, just standing there… I shudder as I strip off the shorts. What was I thinking?

Nothing, I suppose. I’d just woken up, after all, and had gone to the restroom. Did they really expect me to be completely awake or something? And dressed just in this! I finish changing and look in the mirror. Eh, it doesn’t matter. Working, anyways. Speaking of which, I quickly send a text around saying I’ll be late to work.

Now what the heck do I do with my hair? Finally I just shrug. Well, it’s still partially straight. And if I’m just working, it doesn’t matter. I find a headband to use as a makeshift bandana, and then apply the usual bits of make up before returning to the kitchen, where everyone is now pouring over their pancakes.

Alex is the first to spot me and pats the empty chair beside him. “Hungry?” He asks. “We saved you some pancakes.”

I shake my head, grabbing an apple. “Don’t eat them,” I shrug.

That makes everyone- except Missy, of course, pause. “Say what?” Zack gawks at me. “Everyone eats them!”

“Everyone but me,” and I take a bite of my apple.

“Seriously?” Gab’s eyes bug out.

“That’s like- impossible! You should be dead or something!” Brittany adds.

“Thanks,” I say wryly.

“Why not?” Alex frowns slightly.

“The fluffiness doesn’t set right,” I lean against the counter, uncomfortable with everyone staring at me. “All the yeast and crap makes me sick. I’m gonna start packing since you all can’t stop staring,” I add and walk out.

Weird people.

Well, at least Missy had gotten me boxes… I start with my closet, emptying everything out. Unfortunately, it’s where I like to store most of my stuff, so it seems like an endless job. When I’m just finishing with the hangars, a voice comes from right behind me.

“How’d you fit so much in that little space?”

“Clucking shells!” I screech and step away, bumping my head hard on the corner of the wall. “Oww,” I grit my teeth and start rubbing my head, looking to see who it was.

I’ll give you one guess, since it’s so obvious.

“Are you okay? Sorry,” he apologizes.

“What’re you doing in here?” I mutter, squinting hard at him.

“I came to help,” he shrugs and his eyes glance at everything still in the closet. “Looks like you’re going to need it. Umm… you hit your head kind of hard, are you sure you’re okay? It’s not possible to get a concussion like that… right?”

“How would I know?” I raise an eyebrow and wince. Stupid wall… “You have really bad timing,” I inform him rudely.

“Right… well, let me make it up to you. Sit down, and take a break. I’ll get started on this,” he offers as he quickly- though carefully- leads me to my bed, pushes me down to sit on it, and turns to the closet.

“I’m fine,” I start, standing.

“But we don’t want to take chances,” he cuts in quickly. “Just sit and look pretty, okay?” He gives me a look like he’s my parent or something and surprised, I plop back down on my bed.



Alex is going through my stuff.

I frown. Okay, so it’s only my shoes at the moment, but still. I have… a big variation of shoes. Most girls have that fad, right? Well, I went through it just a few years ago, but I was too lazy to get rid of them. Not like I flashed them around town, or anything, I just had a fun time finding crazy shoes. Cause I’d seriously buy anything that wasn’t pink and if it fit.

“Whoa,” he whistles. “These sure are something!” He dangles out my green snakeskin high heels. “Haven’t seen you wear these before,” he says innocently.

“Don’t plan on it,” I roll my eyes.

Shrugging, he puts them in the box and then brings out my bright purple pumps, raising an eyebrow at me wordlessly. I shift uncomfortably. “Uh… Missy made me.”

“Right,” he sniggers.

“I’m serious!” I snap defensively.

He nods. “Okay, okay, no worries…”

Still frowning, I slump a little and let my mind wander as he continues to amuse himself as he packs away my closet. “Hey, are these…?”

I glance up and see he’s holding my ballet slippers, along with my black jazz shoes. “No,” I say immediately, “they’re nothing,” and I quickly stand, snatching them away from his eyes.

But then I pause, blinking hard at the sudden head rush. Stupid crashing into wall… it was Alex’s fault. Speaking of which, he grabs my arm, keeping me standing. “Are you okay?” He asks, worried. “Maybe we should get your head checked out.”

Taking a slow breath, I find that it helps. “No,” I shake my head slowly after a minute. “I just stood too fast. That’s all.”

“If you’re sure…” he says reluctantly and helps me sit down as I keep a firm hold on the two pairs of very worn shoes… but they haven’t been worn in years, I think. “Let me pack those,” he murmurs and slips them from my grasp. “Why don’t you lie down? I’ll be careful with your stuff, I promise.”

I glare at him. “You? Careful? That’s a joke.”

Rolling his eyes, he pushes me farther on to my head and pushes my shoulders down so that I’m lying down. “Just- just rest, okay? I’d rather not have you dying or fainting or something, got it?”

“Whatever.” Gritting my teeth I lie down and turn on my side so that my back is facing him. I fiddle with my hair, looking around at my partially empty room. Well, I suppose it was never that full, come to think of it. It was a… a basic room, and not so personal. Had a few things out, but most were in my drawers and hidden away. A record player, a CD player and my music was out, but nothing really pointed out the type of person I was.

Then again, I’ve never really figured out ‘the type of person’ I really am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten comments, yay! lol

BTW, bored and made her outfit: Bailey's clothes for the daaaaaaaay

Comment!
.......................Georgie was disappointed. Didn't get to tackle anyone. LOL.... But still! comment. :D