Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

My Movies

Alex

Wow, she’s got more shoes than me. Which is saying something, I once thought. But whilst most of mine were Vans and Converse and the such, hers are very… uh, broad. Heels and pumps to hiking boots and sneakers with Vans and Converse, flip-flops and sandals. They barely all fit in the box!

It’s kind of sexy.

Especially when I started imagining her in all of them…

What? I’m a guy. Don’t expect too much, already.

Finally, though, the shoes are boxed away and the rest of the closet is finally emptied out. I turn, wiping the dust off my hands to talk to Bailey. However, she’s still when I open my mouth. After a minute, I look over her shoulder, and her eyes are closed. She’s breathing shallowly and I realize she’s fallen asleep.

Temptation…

But I ignore it.

My eyes go around and I start shoving everything around into extra boxes. Not exactly ‘neat’ of course, but it gets the job done and I’m careful enough not to destroy anything- after all, she’d probably kill me…

Two and a half hours later, the room is filled with boxes! Well, and her bed and the sheets and everything… but still. Zack and the girls had ditched and stopped by for just a few minutes before returning to watch a movie or something. Losers.

Then comes the question. What to do with Bailey? Let her sleep like an angel, or wake her up and bring out the devil… then again, she’s been nice before. Bipolar and all. Maybe she’ll be nice? Well, there’s only one way to find out!

Carefully, I touch her shoulder and start shaking her lightly, peaking over to her face. After a minute, her eyes flutter open and she turns a little, looking up at me.

“Oh. It’s you,” she says.

Well, at least it’s not an insult… I think?

“Yep,” I return cheerfully. “In the flesh. Sleep good?”

She blinks at me and her eyes widen as though she realized she’d just been sleeping, and quickly sits up. Staggering, she stands. “Uh… yeah. Sure, whatever.” She rubs her forehead, somewhat confused. “How long was I out?”

“Mm, not long. Few hours,” I shrug. “But it’s okay, I packed everything… well, almost,” I grin.

“Oh,” she looks at me in surprise. “Uh, okay…”

My face droops a little. Well, I guess I shouldn’t have really expected a real ‘thank you’ or anything. I mean, it’s Bailey after all. I catch her eye uneasily and she’s looking at me guiltily. She opens her mouth to say something, but quickly shuts it. “I, uh… I’m uh, gonna… go,” she finally stammers and hurriedly walks out, still rubbing her head.

I rub my head myself, trying to figure this girl out. It’s giving me a headache and messing up my mind.

Quit, though?

Never.

I manage to pull myself together and I quickly shove her blankets and all that into the last box. There. She’s got about six boxes full, along with her nightstand, dresser, mattress and bedhead…er…thingy-ma-jig. Bed frame? Eh, whatever.

The room is cleared out! Then the sudden horror strikes me- what if the stuff in the kitchen is hers? Well, we’ll see… I step out and enter the family room where everyone is lazily sitting around, watching someone get bloodied up.

“Oh, how kind of you guys to help me back there,” I call sarcastically.

“You’re welcome,” they all chorus.

Wait- that’s Indiana Jones! I curse in glee and quickly sit down, my eyes now also glued to the screen. The movie continues and finally, it ends- with the theme, of course, that Zack and I get humming with smirks.

“Hey, who said y’all could watch my movie?”

We all turn to see Bailey, her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow at us. I quickly point to Missy, cause after all, I am innocent. “What?” Her friend protests. “It’s a good movie. We all wanted to watch it.”

“Doesn’t stop me from taking him,” Bay retorts with a quick smirk of her own and immediately takes the disc out, into the case, and starts picking up several of their DVD’s… wow, just about every one of them.

“Nooo,” Missy moans. “Not Bourne! Not Max! Not Indy! Don’t take them…”

“You’re the one who’s making me leave,” she says, scooping them into her arms. “And it’s not my fault you’re too lazy to actually buy movies. But these boys are mine, and I’ll be keeping them.”

She likes Indy? Dude, that’s the best news I’ve heard all day! Victory!

Sort of…. Whatever. But it’s cool.

“All packed, then?” Zack asks.

I meet Bay’s eyes shortly, and give a small nod. “Yeah, I think so.”

She sighs. “Yeah. Missy packed the other stuff last night. Just get the boxes, I suppose.”

“I’ve got a bed at my place, so you need to bring yours,” I offer.

She simply nods. “Guess it’s time to start loading the boxes.”

It takes time, but Bailey’s in the midst of the traffic of us two guys loading, taking the heavy boxes, too. She’s strong… but I could still beat her in arm wrestling, I bet. Thirty minutes later, we’ve managed to get all the boxes in my car and hers, with a few on the roof of my car, too.

“Ready to go?” Zack asks, glancing at us. “And Al, recording in just a few.”

I nod. “Right. I’ll drop these off, unload, and I’ll be over.”

We give our good byes and then Bay and I hit the road, heading back to my place. It doesn’t take long before we arrive, and each taking a box, we head up to the room I’ve chosen to give her.

“It’s not much,” I start as I lead her up the stairs. “But it was the best I had. Cleaned and all that crap. Unless you want to room with me.”

“Keep dreaming, lover boy.”

“I will,” I grin. Then setting down the box, I open the door and wait for her expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Couldn't resist putting out another.
Aren't y'all lucky???

Anyone like those movies? INdiana Jonas and Jason Bourne are THE coolest!!!! :D

btw. Clue in the chapter before with all the shoes. Pretty obvious, sort of. Can you guess it??? Pops up in one of the soon to be coming out chapters......

Comment!!!!! :D please. I have 130 subscribers now, so I should get lots of comments! right?
:D