Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

I Was Hungry

Bailey

“Bay! Bay! Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!”

“Shove off,” I groan, pulling up the covers.

“But you need to make me breakfast!”

“I’d kill your kitchen…”

“Aw, you’re not that bad.”

“I got witnesses,” I peak from the covers. “Now lemme sleep, Al.”

“Al? Oh, like Al Pacino?!”

“Whatever helps you through the night, sure.” I yawn.

He stops jumping and lands down next to me, smirking. “You’d be a help, too.”

“I’m sure,” I say dryly, and sigh. “You’re not letting me sleep anymore, are you?”

“Nope,” Alex grins. “Time to wake up! If I have to be up now, so should you!”

I stare at him, slightly confused, and then check the clock. “It’s freaking six??!!” I sit up and glare at Alex. “You’ve got a three second head start, pal.”

He squeaks and runs off. I climb out and begin following as quickly as I can. “That was only two seconds!” He calls.

“You don’t deserve more!” I return, frustrated. “I wanted the sleep!”

All around the rooms, around the kitchen, round the family room, and then suddenly he starts for the back door… except he forgets its not open.

Bang!

And he’s down!

I nearly trip over myself as I stop running, pausing at a chair. “Owww….” He moans on the floor, rubbing his forehead. My eyes nearly bulge as everything connects- what do you expect, it’s early morning!- and I can’t help but crack up laughing.

What else would you do? Six in the morning. Angrily chasing some hyper kid in an older body. Then abruptly and randomly runs into a glass door.

“That wasn’t funny,” he pouts, sitting up.

“You’re right,” I manage to muster a straight face, but it doesn’t last long. “It was hilarious!” I clutch my stomach over the fits of laughter that put a stitch in my side. Still giggling, I fall back, onto my butt, still recalling his expression. “It was priceless!” I add.

“No it wasn’t,” he mutters, standing up. “My nose still hurts.”

“No, you’re just a wimp,” I snicker at him.

“Not cool,” he mumbles.

“You’re right, you aren’t,” I sigh, taking a deep breath, calming my furiously fast heart. “But seriously, Al… don’t you ever, EVER wake me up this early again. Got it?”

He sticks out his tongue and helps me stand. “But it was fun jumping on your bed,” he pouts.

“You can jump on your own bed,” I remind him.

“But it’s more fun with you in it,” he smirks.

I frown. “It’ll be more fun when I murder you in it.”

“Kinky,” and he wiggles his eyebrows.

“Bloody,” I correct him. Brushing my hair from my face, I move around him and search for something for breakfast, taking a big step into the huge pantry. Just some good cereal would be nice… Aha! Cookie Crisp! Grinning, I grab it. “Yum,” I murmur, and turn around to go for a bowl.

Instead, Alex is right there, his hands on either side of the door frame, smirking down at me. I give him a look. “Move.”

“No,” he says stubbornly.

“Please?” I drag out.

“Kiss first,” he decides.

I glare. “No way.”

“Yes way,” he counters.

“No, now move.”

“Nope.”

“I’ll hurt you.”

“First a kiss.”

“Alex, come on!”

“Bailey, come on!” He mimics. “Just one kiss,” he sings.

I glare at him moodily. Stupid littlecute evil person. Then I swallow and brush my cheeks quickly against his cheek. “There,” I smirk. He’s surprised and I take the chance to make him move, and start looking for a bowl and spoon.

“That doesn’t count,” he pouts.

“You just said a kiss,” I mutter and grab a bowl. “So that was a kiss. It was a deal, got it?” And a spoon, yes! I fill the bowl and go for the milk. Turning around, I look and see Alex bent over my cereal-

EEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, he’s licking it!

“Alex!” I squeal. “That was disgusting!”

He looks up innocently. “Well there’s my kiss for you.”

“I never wanted one,” I whine.

“You didn’t need to ask,” he grins.

I glare at him. “Go lick a carpet!”

He frowns. “But they don’t taste good. I get fuzzies in my mouth.”

I blink. Stepping forward cautiously, I glance at my bowl as my stomach growls. I’m so hungry… You know what? I don’t care, I decide. It’s only when he kisses me that its’ all… almost... sort of… Eh.

Huffing, I grab my bowl and shove some milk in it, then begin eating in. Food is good. Yum. I think I’m finally waking up. Alex stares at me, stunned. “What?” I finally ask, feeling very self-conscious. I mean, I know I have bed hair, but it can’t be that bad, can it? Uh- not that I care, but you know…

“You’re actually eating it,” he says sounding slightly impressed.

I glance at the food and shrug. “Yeah… I was hungry.” I confess. “And I’m nothing like a germophobic, so its not that bad, I guess…”
♠ ♠ ♠
felt like doing something comedic :D

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee lol.....

nice.... comebacks?