Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

A Few Times

Alex

She’s cruel. And really, really hot and beautiful. But mean.

Dang it, she’s too sexy to stay at mad for long, though.

It takes me another hour before she opens the front door to let me in. “Finally,” I mutter peevishly as she steps back with a smirk.

Aaaaaaaaand that’s all that was said about this morning.

An hour later, I’m stepping back out, but this time dressed in clothes. There’s an old lady walking her poodle, and she gets me this disgusted look, and starts swearing at me… in French, I think.

Bailey trails out after and snickers at me, smirking. She passes me and starts walking down the street, opposite of that nasty lady, her hips swinging… after a minute, I manage to jar myself from fanciful daydreams, and I call out.

“Where are you going?” I yell.

“Work,” she calls back over her shoulder.

“I could drive you,” I offer.

“No, I could use the exercise,” she shouts. “And it’s not far from here.”

Standing there, I contemplate trailing after, giving her a ride or just stalking her all the way to work… but I figure I won’t, because I know she’s actually still in an off mood.

Odd, I guess, climbing into my car, that I seem to know her pretty well. Sort of, anyways…

“Wait, say that again,” Rian cocks his head at me.

I groan, banging my head against the hard couch. “I told you! Mom called, and wants us up for the weekend.”

“I can see my second mommy?” Jack asks brightly.

“No,” I say sharply. “Not you. Not any of you. It’s just me, and Bailey.”

“Kinky,” Jack winks and tosses me a beer.

We’re all lying around on a couch in the recording studio, taking a break for lunch. I’ve also just told them what happened the other night. Not being around Bailey- or this morning’s events, for this matter- but mom’s call.

I love her to death, really. But this was bad timing. Not good…

“What do I do?” I groan.

“You go,” Zack says in an obvious tone. “Do it, there’s nothing stopping you. We’ve got the time after all. I mean, there’s time to still finish before tour, and-” he pauses, looking at me.

I stare back blankly, wondering why he’s giving me a meaningful look. Until it clicks. “Oh!” I burst and slap my forehead. “How am I going to work that out?” I mumble to myself, rubbing my forehead now, trying to figure that out. “I may not know Missy well, but she’s going to…”

“I talked to her about it last night,” Rian offers.

“See?” I throw out an arm. “I’ve got other people making all my decisions. I don’t like it. I say it’s off.”

“Not till September,” he reminds me.

“Oh, f-”

“September?” Jack asks, confused. “I don’t get it. What’s tour and September?”

As usual, we ignore him.

I stare at my drink. “So? What does that mean, then? I mean, dang- it’s complicated enough living in the big place with her. But on a bus? With you guys?”

“Hey, you’re the hard one to live with,” Zack grins.

“And Jack,” Rian adds to him and they punch fists like best friends.

Losers. Who needs them?

They notice my face and roll their eyes. “Come on, you still have some time,” Rian shrugs. “It’s just going to get better.”

“Not like it can get worse,” Jack adds, falling onto the couch with us. “Speaking of which, what are you guys talking about?!”

Again, ignored.

“Seriously?” I whine. “Do we have to take her? Can’t she just… you know. Come out to our shows a few times or something?”

Rian raises his eyebrow. “Am I getting that you, Alexander Gaskarth, is attempting to get out of letting a girl sleep in our bus, live in our bus, eat with us, and be around you twenty-four seven?”

The words sink in.

“I hate you guys,” I grumble, chugging the rest of my drink as Jack starts whining again on what we’re talking about, what girl, and all this other crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fooooooor MuffinLoveZoey.... i need ur love again!
lol.
and it feels like its been forever since I posted... weird, huh?
soooo i leave next week.... gone for two- wont be able to post more of this story during that time. BUT i've been working on the following chapters and hope to get some more out this week, so LOVE ME!
lol. kidding. comment, though :D plllllzzzzzzzz